PDA

View Full Version : F'n Customer Service

707dog
04-30-2007, 06:29 AM
AFTER A VERY GOOD WEEKEND BACK TO THE BS>>
WELL PEEPS HERES THE DEALIO:mad: ..I ORDERED AND PAYED FOR FULLY AND UP FRONT A BOAT COVER FOR MY JUNK 3MONTHS AGO STILL NO INVOICE ,NO TRACKING #,AND NO COVER IV TRY TO CALL, EMAIL AND SHIT OUT ANY KINDA OF COMMUNICATION I COULD TO THS FRIGGIN GUY AND HIS COMPANY WITH NO RESULTS AND OBVIUOSLY NO COVER...I HAVE MY PAYPAL INVOICE AND MY BANKING TRANSACTION..TRYED TO CONTACT PAYPAL ABOUT IT WITH NO RESPONSE...I HAVE 13 EMAILS AND 4 PHONE CALLS TO THIS FOK AND HE RESPONDED TWICE...SAYING THAT ORDER WAS PUT IN AND THE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY SHIPPED IT TO ME AND HE WILL GET BACK TO ME WITH A TRACKING # WELL IT IS 3 WEEKS LATER NO RSPONSE AND NO TR#...WHAT THE FOK!! ANY SUGGESTIONS????
THE COMPANY IS TERRYS OUTDOORS IN MOSSURI..(MIDDLE MAN)TERRYSOUTDOORS.COM
THE BOAT COVER PLACE IS WESTLAND COVERS WHICH IS A BIG COMPANY AND I CANT FIND A # FOR THIS PLACE EITHER...
I CAN POST UP OUR EMAILS IF IT HELPS...:devil:

Jbb
04-30-2007, 06:30 AM
I need a boat cover too

707dog
04-30-2007, 06:49 AM
I need a boat cover too
DONT GET THAT CHIT THREW THIS FUK STICK!!

Sherpa
04-30-2007, 07:26 AM
dude, cancel that crap-order with your credit card company, and go local.
there's alot of places that do excellent covers here in the bay area. quality
isn't cheap however, but service is paramount.........
what are you gonna do if/when you get that cover, and it doesn't fit right-??
--Sherpa

brad22
04-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Dude, cancel your order with the foker and order from your local supplier CP Performance. They shipped out my buddies cover the next day and they even had to order it! Good luck.

Ken F
04-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey Dog,
PM me with some info on the transaction. He's in the next town over.
I'll see what I can do.
Ken

Rexone
04-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Dude, cancel your order with the foker and order from your local supplier CP Performance. They shipped out my buddies cover the next day and they even had to order it! Good luck.
I thought you worked at CP, Brad. Or maybe that was another Brad spammin the hell outta CP, Hardin, Berkeley, Eickert, etc. :D
Just wonder why you always hide behind anonimity of not working there to do the spammin, pretending you don't, that's all. I guess maybe you feel it represents more weight if the spam is viewed as coming from an independent outsider than an actual employee of the co. Just a guess nothing more.
At least when I spam stuff, which isn't too often, I put my name on it...
Just an observation.

OGShocker
04-30-2007, 02:19 PM
I thought you worked at CP, Brad. Or maybe that was another Brad spammin the hell outta CP, Hardin, Berkeley, Eickert, etc. :D
Just wonder why you always hide behind anonimity of not working there to do the spammin, pretending you don't, that's all. I guess maybe you feel it represents more weight if the spam is viewed as coming from an independent outsider than an actual employee of the co. Just a guess nothing more.
Just an observation.
Hi, Mike!;)

Rexone
04-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Hi, Mike!;)
Hi OGS :)
How's the new shop radio doin these days? :)

Rexone
04-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Hell yeah, everybody knows that Rexie runs the customer service dept at MSD :D :D :D
Good afternoon, thw bidgle turd. oops I meant tard... :redface:

OGShocker
04-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi OGS :)
How's the new shop radio doin these days? :)
All Country All the TIME, except those times I let them play Western. :D

707dog
04-30-2007, 02:57 PM
i did cancel the payment with my credit card company and tryed with paypal but you have only 30days to file a claim or they cant do anything for ya..go figure!!! i did get the home office # for westland in tempe,az ..called them to see if the shit stick even placed the order for me and there damn computers were down had to call back in the morning go figure:mad:
as soon as i get credited for my transaction ill feel much better its supposed to take 24hrs we will see...what a fokin headace for a damn cover...

brad22
04-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Just an observation.
Good observation Mike. On the HB forums I consider myself Brad the outsider and try not to involve myself with CP too much because it is more of my personal opinions and knowledge that I am relaying on here rather than directly from CP at CP. The forums can be a dangerous place and I dont want to drag CP down when I drunk post or something, you kinda understand where Im coming from?? :confused:
I do not get paid by the hour to post on ***boat all day like you do. :D I post on my own time whether it is at lunch or at home or at my Dads shop.
Bottom line here is that I am just trying to get fellow ***boaters handled with what they need. Is that a problem? :idea:

Rexone
04-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Good observation Mike. On the HB forums I consider myself Brad the outsider and try not to involve myself with CP too much because it is more of my personal opinions and knowledge that I am relaying on here rather than directly from CP at CP. The forums can be a dangerous place and I dont want to drag CP down when I drunk post or something, you kinda understand where Im coming from?? :confused:
I do not get paid by the hour to post on ***boat all day like you do. :D I post on my own time whether it is at lunch or at home or at my Dads shop.
Bottom line here is that I am just trying to get fellow ***boaters handled with what they need. Is that a problem? :idea:
No not a problem Brad. Just this member's opinion. As most know here I call em like I see em.
As far as not involving yourself too much with CP here... well I dunno maybe all those links in a large quantity of your past posts just landed there by chance. ;)
Reading and looking back through your posts you regularly post as if you are not involved with CP (just like the above post that referred you having a buddy that bought a cover from CP). You can call it anything you want to but the forum in only a dangerous place imo if you're not telling the truth. Spam from someone within a company is hardly impartial and imo fellow ***boaters need to know where spam is coming from. By continually posting links annonomously it leads to believe by implication its coming from some impartial outsider based on that outsider's stellar experience with a certain company when that really isn't the case.
I prefer not to mislead whenever I spam something from Rex Marine. That's why my name is in my signature along with my screename, link to website etc etc. And I don't spam the forum much because imo opinion it's not a forum's purpose nor is it in good taste. I have the links that ***boat allows everyone and advertise here also and for the most part leave it at that with very few exceptions.
Again all of the above is my opinion only. You certainly haven't broken any of ***boat's forum rules by annonomous spamming for the company you work for. I just thought is would be in our fellow ***boater's best interest to know the source a little better. :)
And don't misread me. I get along with CP, Scott, and Mike fine. They buy parts from us, and visa versa. I am not in any way shape or form bashing CP by posting the above. It is a great co. I am only stating "my opinion" of annonomous spamming by company employees. I certainly wouldn't want my employees engaging in it.

Tom Brown
04-30-2007, 05:57 PM
I am only stating "my opinion" of annonomous spamming by company employees. I certainly wouldn't want my employees engaging in it.
Fortunately, I don't work for Rex Marine so I feel free to share my opinion.
Dog, send the pups over to Terry's and get your money back. Then, do what I did. Get the new Rex billet cover. They look great in anodized but step up and get the polished part. You'll be glad you did. :cool:
Of course, then you'll want to go back to Terry's and get a sunbrella cover for your billet cover. Nice as they are, they don't come cheap.

Jbb
04-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Fortunately, I don't work for Rex Marine so I feel free to share my opinion.
Dog, send the pups over to Terry's and get your money back. Then, do what I did. Get the new Rex billet cover. They look great in anodized but step up and get the polished part. You'll be glad you did. :cool:
Of course, then you'll want to go back to Terry's and get a sunbrella cover for your billet cover. Nice as they are, they don't come cheap.
Didnt you plug up both his toilets.......at the same time....?

Tom Brown
04-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Hence forth to be known as 'the incident of 07'.

Rexone
04-30-2007, 06:02 PM
He plugged the main line to the street JBB with a big burrito of some kind. It took days to clear it. He's not been on the payroll since.
I think I'll start a thread on how to shit at the river. I've mounted my old toilet that I replaced with the new shiny Titan on the deck of my boat. No more poo poo issues at the river for me. I even installed a billet toilet seat. :)

Jbb
04-30-2007, 06:05 PM
He plugged the main line to the street JBB with a big burrito of some kind. It took days to clear it. He's not been on the payroll since.
I think I'll start a thread on how to shit at the river. I've mounted my old toilet that I replaced with the new shiny Titan on the deck of my boat. No more poo poo issues at the river for me. I even installed a billet toilet seat. :)
Billet rules......Brown disgusts me...:boxingguy

Tom Brown
04-30-2007, 06:07 PM
He's not been on the payroll since.
Coincidentally, that's when the brown anodize option was dropped on all parts.

Jbb
04-30-2007, 06:11 PM
It was called ...root beer.....wasn't it....?

Rexone
04-30-2007, 06:15 PM
I'll have to admit that brown option did adhere well Tom. You couldn't get that stuff off with a torch or a scraper. The scent was a little much tho. Even the roto rooter guy commented on the scent coming from the "brown anodized" parts bins. :confused: