PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thanks to everybody here

40FlatDeck
04-30-2007, 09:31 AM
I just wanted to say we had a perfect week at Havasu.:) My girlfriend always thought the forums were a little strange but after meeting so many cool forum members this week she changed her mind.:D (Except for some of the comments on the Agave cam!):eek:
Wes from Trident. We hung out with Wes almost all week and I have to say he is a great guy. Thursday morning we took a ride to Topac in the Trident for breakfast. What a great boat!:D He will sell a ton of these.
Rob (Big Warlock) A great guy along with his whole crew. Congrats on the poker hand!
Thanks to Mike Bobbit(Risky Business),Pet This(Randy and crew),Tunnel Vision(Tim and crew), Scot Conrad, Gary Smith, Larry Peto, Jeff Wren, LakeRacer for a first class event, Todd969 for always being cool as sh*t, Carey w/ Boat Bling, Greg(Bling), Magic34 for the product to keep my ride sparkling, Carlos(Frisco's Finest, Frisco Cat),etc,etc,etc......and my boat and the crew that takes care of it. All week plus the poker run and the Skater didn't miss a beat.:D
I also want to apologize to the owner of the big Cig that I bumped pulling out of the lunch run. His swim step got scuffed but he was totally cool.:D Sometimes those motors stall at the worst times!!!;)
Thanks to all of you on this forum and I hope to see you on the water this summer.:D
Erik

AZKC
04-30-2007, 09:34 AM
Glad things went good for you guys, boat looked good on the web cam:D

Big Warlock
04-30-2007, 09:39 AM
:D You guys were great!! Your boat looked awesome. Glad to see you guys made it home safe! Come up to Pleasant sometime! :D

40FlatDeck
04-30-2007, 09:46 AM
:D You guys were great!! Your boat looked awesome. Glad to see you guys made it home safe! Come up to Pleasant sometime! :D
Give me a week to get my senses back, change some fluids in the boat, and we are in!:D

Rexone
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
My girlfriend always thought the forums were a little strange
Oh I wonder how many time those or similar words have been uttered. ;)