PDA

View Full Version : "SatAMBULANCE" on Monster Garage

ssmike
01-14-2003, 08:57 AM
OK, did anyone else see Monster Garage last night with Jesse James? He built a "Satambulance", a "Satan" inspired ambulance that would do a wheelie down the drag strip while blowing flames out the zoomies......Complete with a Casale V-drive.
ssmike

126driver
01-14-2003, 09:16 AM
I caught the last part. Missed the v-drive installation though. What I can't believe is that people are actually getting paid to do shit like that. :rolleyes:

ssmike
01-14-2003, 03:28 PM
Here is the link:
Monster Garage Ambulance (http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/episode/episode_13.html)
The story says that the Casale box was "custom made" for the project...

Morg
01-14-2003, 04:09 PM
Caught the whole show. One of the guy's building the thing regulalary builds whelie mobiles. It's pretty much a standard deal to use a v-drive. They showed them going to casale eng. & ordering the thing. It looked like a 10 or 12 deg. standard cases, no shifter on the output. The shafts were splined to accept the drive line yokes.
Pretty cool deal.
Morg.

Sangster
01-14-2003, 04:12 PM
126driver:
I caught the last part. Missed the v-drive installation though. What I can't believe is that people are actually getting paid to do shit like that. :rolleyes: Cause people accually Watch people doing stuff like that on TV...