PDA

View Full Version : Whitewater racing video

ravencrew
04-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Here is a sample of Highlights from last years 2006 US Championship. Looking for some input on the quality of the video. I made a 30 minute DVD of the whole race circuit to long to post so I shortned it into this highlight trailer.
Let me know what you think after you watch it!
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Y4vkkle7w

photo chick
04-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Cool video, would love to ride in one of those! I'm just a girl but would love to see the entire video!

ravencrew
04-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Nothing wrong with GIRLS my mother-in-law navigated in the boat that went verticial! The little blue boat also had a female navigator! Thanks for the commments.I plan on making another video this year. Jeda productions will be putting last weekends race on tv sometime in late May early June! I don't know what channel yet though. Nice pictures on your site!!

hoolign
04-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Here is a sample of Highlights from last years 2006 US Championship. Looking for some input on the quality of the video. I made a 30 minute DVD of the whole race circuit to long to post so I shortned it into this highlight trailer.
Let me know what you think after you watch it!
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Y4vkkle7w
Do you have this posted on Dales Site?? A few Eagles in there! Cool Vid!

photo chick
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Nothing wrong with GIRLS my mother-in-law navigated in the boat that went verticial! The little blue boat also had a female navigator! Thanks for the commments.I plan on making another video this year. Jeda productions will be putting last weekends race on tv sometime in late May early June! I don't know what channel yet though. Nice pictures on your site!!
Thanks.....let us know what channel!

photo chick
04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
I was eating dinner and thinking about your video...it suddenly dawned on me that you said your mother-in-law was navigating the boat that went vertical...:2purples: My mother-in-law is only 64 and doesn't even leave the house let alone get in a car...........how awesome is that to have one that drives one of those!!! I'm envious...:D :D

Racey
04-30-2007, 05:47 PM
That was badass! :eek: :)

carteaco
04-30-2007, 07:08 PM
I think I just found me a reason to obsessive AND compulsive

ravencrew
04-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the commments everyone keep them coming! I need to know if the video quality is good or just okay. IE more of this or more of that
Thanks

ravencrew
05-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Hey photo the Navigator is the one that watches the guages and looks for hazards on the river ie: rocks,logs,spectators,photographers,and whatever else is in the river at the time of the race! Come to a race their always looking for navigators!! You might just be able to catch a wild ride in one!! Yeah hoolign I have posted on dales site. Got to Dale and James at the races last weekend!!
I think they came in first or second can't remember though!