PDA

View Full Version : Cant Blame Arnold for this one

a catered life
02-08-2006, 11:27 AM
as some of you know i work for a local school district and as most of you know most public school districts blame the governor for almost everything ranging from lack of money to lack of their slush fund money :yuk: well my district has found a all new way to waste money
:cry: at my desk i have 3 forms of communication 1. extention phone (push 9 to dial outside line and rarely used)
2. regular outside line (98% of my calls come on this one) 3. district wide walkie talkie (not used to much) so today my supervisor walks in my office with a dam nextel phone with only chirp capalibities :yuk: what is the freaking reason i would need a chirp phone i am not on 24 hours call i'm off at 2:30-3:00 daily. my boos cant even give me a decent reason why the department got these dam phones. i think we need to reexamine our focus on why we are here. and if i know my district they got sucked into a bad contract :yuk:

Froggystyle
02-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Seriously... who is that in your avatar?

a catered life
02-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Seriously... who is that in your avatar?
lmao one cool ass girl i got the pleasure to party with :p her name is candis i call her candy she's from brazil or spain (one of those places like that) if you think she hot you should see the friends she travels with :220v:

spectratoad
02-08-2006, 03:13 PM
if you think she hot you should see the friends she travels with :220v:
Yes please. :p

Froggystyle
02-08-2006, 03:14 PM
lmao one cool ass girl i got the pleasure to party with :p her name is candis i call her candy she's from brazil or spain (one of those places like that) if you think she hot you should see the friends she travels with :220v:
Since you are offering...

dc96819
02-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Someones getting a kickback

a catered life
02-09-2006, 06:43 AM
trying to get her to come to havi this summer with a few of her friends :p

DCBob
02-09-2006, 07:55 AM
I'll bet you do!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:

LHC30Victory
02-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Yes please. :p
I second that

a catered life
02-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Just a waste of money.
glad someone feels my pain :cry:

lalhc
02-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Those Nextel phones were most likely funded through the Federal E-Rate program, not money sent from the state. Each school district can only use these grants for certain things and Nextel radios qualify for one of them. They either use it or lose it.

NorCal Gameshow
02-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Those Nextel phones were most likely funded through the Federal E-Rate program, not money sent from the state. Each school district can only use these grants for certain things and Nextel radios qualify for one of them. They either use it or lose it.
I feel better now... it's federal, not state tax dollars :hammer2: :rolleyes: :D

Desert Rat
02-09-2006, 03:34 PM
I work for the feds and I LOVE one of the standard comments around here "That money comes from a different pocket" as in you can only use those monies for_______ fill in the blank. My standard line back is "Yeah but somewhere all those pockets end up on the same pair of pants" Mine and yours!!!

HMF'er
02-09-2006, 09:05 PM
The "Use it or Lose it" philosophy exists in just about every public agency, but it doesn't exist when its time to give the employees a raise.

a catered life
02-10-2006, 06:57 AM
The "Use it or Lose it" philosophy exists in just about every public agency, but it doesn't exist when its time to give the employees a raise.
:) right we have gotta a raise in 3 years :cry: