PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the protest downtown

Baja Big Dog
04-30-2007, 08:58 PM
:devil: Lets meet up for coffee in the A.M. before we go to the Mexican protest in L.A. tomorrow!!!:devil:

BrianB
04-30-2007, 09:21 PM
To drink coffee,made from beans,picked by mistreated mexican labor ?
I don't dink so ....Oh wait,they where probably picked in Mexico,we can't blame the man for that.....It's ok then
Were's Mencia when you need him? DE DDEEEE

marty722
04-30-2007, 09:52 PM
:devil: Lets meet up for coffee in the A.M. before we go to the Mexican protest in L.A. tomorrow!!!:devil:
No but I can't even go to work tomorrow because of this shit... So I have to take a vacation day because the mexicans have to block off the area where I make my money....:( why not do it on a sat or sun when everybodys sleeping..:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Gee this should start something....:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Yeah I'm alittle pissed...

QuickJet
04-30-2007, 10:10 PM
I thought it was an American right to protest, not Mexican. I don't know who the f ukk these people think they are, but they are nothing less than a cancer on our society. Why we let this happen is beyond me.
If they don't like our country then they should over never hopped over the boarder to get here.

shockwaveharry
05-01-2007, 12:38 AM
I have a ten o'clock tomorrow in Westwood. If it's anything like last time, the freeways should be Wide Fukin' Open!

YeLLowBoaT
05-01-2007, 12:57 AM
hey that means I can go to Home depot in the morning get 10+ things and be out of thier in 15 mins just like last time. yay...
What I don't understand is how some people don't understand, I'm not anti immagration, I am anti illegal immagration. Why should some one that is willingly breaking the law be given the same rights/privalages as some one who spent years working hard and jumped thru all the "hoops" to be come a cit...

HOOTER SLED-
05-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Damn beaners. :D

707dog
05-01-2007, 05:25 AM
DONT AGREE WITH THE STUPID PROTEST SHIT IT DIDNT SOLVE SHIT ANY OTHER TIME IT AINT GONNA DO SHIT NOW...
SEE IF OUR COUNTRY LEADERS HAD ANY FOKIN COMMON SENSE THEY COULD JUST HANG OUT AT THE PROTEST AND DO A NICE BIG IMIGRATION ROUND UP BUT:confused: ...NAAA JUST THROW SOME OFFICERS DOWN THERE FOR CROWD CONTROL PROBABLY ON OVERTIME TO BURN UP SOME MORE MONEY THIS STATE DONT HAVE:mad:

fatboy95
05-01-2007, 05:32 AM
stop by your local hardware store and pick up some "gopher gassers". light a few and toss them into the crowd and watch the cockroaches disperse. LOL....:)

CARLSON-JET
05-01-2007, 05:37 AM
FYI Miller brewing supports these protests directly with funding.
Illegal immigration is migration.
Migration is not immigration. :mad:
A snippet from the AZ Republic.
Headline: Organizers of immigration march clashing over tactics
The broad coalition that organized the major march in downtown Phoenix a year ago to drum up support for legalizing undocumented immigrants has disintegrated into a feud over power, money and control. :D

NOTALENT
05-01-2007, 05:44 AM
Drop a bomb and take them all out! WTF, these people are fighting to stay in our country, so there going to do something to hurt alot of people here and cause drama....wow..there so smart! Im going to be blasting Born In The Usa with my flag flying high from my truck again!

HavaSkank
05-01-2007, 05:48 AM
Im working in the Torrance ghetto today. Sounds like the natives will be on a field trip. Sweet.

ratso
05-01-2007, 05:55 AM
Maybe the "White and Black" jobless people should hang out at Home Depot so THEY could be picked up to do work for people...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif oh wait a minute, they're too fukkin' lazy lol...:D

9er
05-01-2007, 06:03 AM
Nope, like most taxpaying Americans, I'm working today.

Baja Big Dog
05-01-2007, 06:08 AM
The sad part of this is that with 10.000 of or finest folks protesting and waving Mexican flags ( a crime that would get you thrown in jail in THEIR country) and no one will miss work!!!:confused:

Baja Big Dog
05-01-2007, 06:09 AM
:devil: FU(KUM!!!:devil:
Rio
I know Baja's just tryin for some attention and to stir the pot.:D
What....me....nah!!!!!:D

rrrr
05-01-2007, 06:16 AM
I have to work.......thousands of pregnant Mexicans are depending on me to pay for their healthcare. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

racecar.hotshoe
05-01-2007, 06:21 AM
No but I can't even go to work tomorrow because of this shit... So I have to take a vacation day because the mexicans have to block off the area where I make my money....:( why not do it on a sat or sun when everybodys sleeping..:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Gee this should start something....:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Yeah I'm alittle pissed...
You can share your corner........:D :D
http://mud.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3131468817

rodnjen
05-01-2007, 06:28 AM
I don't have a problem with Mexicans or any other ethnic group for that matter. I do,however, have a problem with people that come here and expect the same or BETTER treatment than Americans get.
If every day was like my drive in today, I would gladly pay $10 for a hamburger.

cdog
05-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Yes we can.:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/taxday.jpg

Some Kind Of Monster
05-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Im going to be blasting Born In The Usa with my flag flying high from my truck again!
Do you know what that song is about? :rolleyes: Look it up. It's about how Nam vets were treated badly after the war.
My mom works in the healthcare field. She sees first hand how illegals get better care than the rest of us and never pay a dime. She tells me about dozens of pregnant illegals a day that she has to deal with that can't even communicate with her in English. This topic just plain gets me fired up. They should not be here, let alone allowed to protest ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY not being treated fairly. Kick them the F out and our traffic problem is resolved (proven today), our economy will improve (Sure $10 for a burger, but less taxes, and cheaper healthcare etc). How anyone can argue against this is beyong me! GGRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!! :eek:

cdog
05-01-2007, 07:05 AM
It's all a big joke. Stop and thank a senior citizen for letting this happen. They didn’t stop the govt. from pandering to illegals back in the 80's and now we and the next 5 generations will pay the price. Thanks gramps.
The whole issue is clouded with emotion and empty rhetoric. Bottom line is our government has let it happen and has sold us out for votes and power. You better learn spanglish if you don’t live behind the gates.

Biglue
05-01-2007, 08:08 AM
The rallies are a strong message and get their point accross to their intended targets. An even stronger message would be the streets lined up with green INS buses. Pretty sure that would curb any further rallies as these. LOL
Think about it for a second, that idea is entirely within reach and effective.
Morning Cory. ;)

shockwaveharry
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Had lunch at one of my preferred taco stands about a block away from ground zero... lots of cops but not too many people. I was unimpressed with the turn out. A few people meandering around with mexican and US flags, one green, faded mid 90's Dodge Intrepid covered in so many flags I don't know how he could see to drive... Prolly didn't have insurance either... :(

RitcheyRch
05-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Isnt that the truth. Did my share today to help pay for someone elses healthcare.
I have to work.......thousands of pregnant Mexicans are depending on me to pay for their healthcare. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif