PDA

View Full Version : DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE

BILLY.B
05-26-2003, 11:48 AM
It's really ashame when an X-employee comes on these pages and hides behind a screen name and then try's to harm the business that put food on his family's table. :mad: I'm refering to FA-Q . He made mention of a couple of things in his last post that only a couple of people knew about so it was pretty easy to figure out who it was, but then Prime Marine had already figured it out anyway ,glad to see that the moderater is closing his post. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
05-26-2003, 02:39 PM
If "we" know who it is, I would be MORE than happy to go by and have an old fashioned
ax-handle party.
WE can do a little image-bashing of our own....
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-26-2003, 02:40 PM
Yea Moderator Yea Moderator.
Brian
(just trying to rally for you dave)
[ May 26, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

GofastRacer
05-26-2003, 07:33 PM
BILLY.B:
It's really ashame when an X-employee comes on these pages and hides behind a screen name and then try's to harm the business that put food on his family's table. :mad: I'm refering to FA-Q . He made mention of a couple of things in his last post that only a couple of people knew about so it was pretty easy to figure out who it was, but then Prime Marine had already figured it out anyway ,glad to see that the moderater is closing his post. :rolleyes: Yeah no shit, but going by his attitude you could only imagine WHY he is an X employee!!. :rolleyes: :D

FA-Q
05-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Just goes to show how smart you think you are :rolleyes: Ihave never worked for prime, for that matter I dont even work for any boatshop jawdrop but have fun in these pages argue

FA-Q
05-26-2003, 09:26 PM
As for wassa wassa rehar or whatever that's supposed to mean eek! Ax handle this :mad:

wsuwrhr
05-26-2003, 09:42 PM
Haaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa
Brian

RaysonKid
05-26-2003, 10:12 PM
Oh God,
The sandbar drama has trickled into here.

Rexone
05-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Mr FAQ doesn't even deserve a response until he steps up with an id and a legitimate reason for bashing Prime. It's all bs guys.
http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/edoom/Flush.gif
[ May 26, 2003, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

BILLY.B
05-27-2003, 05:49 AM
FA-Q:
Just goes to show how smart you think you are :rolleyes: Ihave never worked for prime, for that matter I dont even work for any boatshop jawdrop but have fun in these pages argue I guess it's always fun to try and ruin someone business when you have no substance to support your DICK HEAD comments. As far as your claim that you don't work on boats, nice cover CHIEF, and if not GOTCHA!!! eek! .

FA-Q
05-27-2003, 10:41 PM
Shhhh, guys here she comes eek! :confused:

Hud
05-28-2003, 04:10 AM
Billy, sorry to hear that! I'll get those cd's out this week. I know you guy's we just love some of this Hillbilly stuff down your way. It's just not your everyday deal :D jawdrop