PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage People... Dana Capital out of Biz?

Do F150's Float?
05-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Anyone else heard this? My boss read it on a broker forum, and i just talked to another shop who said they had closed their doors... No bueno if you have checks outstanding with them!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Parker Dreamin
05-01-2007, 08:21 AM
http://ml-implode.com/
scroll down about 1/4 of the way.
We used to broker with them.

Pussywhippled
05-01-2007, 08:33 AM
All of these mortgage companies fall and all of the uppers still line their pockets...

Do F150's Float?
05-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Just sucks... i have about 5 files sitting in there that we are waiting to get paid on due to "compliance issues" (i didn't process them... that's another story). Anyhow, just got everything done & ready to submit, now they shut their doors? Ayee.... :(

Tequila-John
05-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Just sucks... i have about 5 files sitting in there that we are waiting to get paid on due to "compliance issues" (i didn't process them... that's another story). Anyhow, just got everything done & ready to submit, now they shut their doors? Ayee.... :(
Not to come across like a smart ass, but good luck

Do F150's Float?
05-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Not to come across like a smart ass, but good luck
Oh no - not at all. I don't have any hopes of us getting the $$$... It was just a big waste of time for me the past couple of weeks!!!

Tequila-John
05-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh no - not at all. I don't have any hopes of us getting the $$$... It was just a big waste of time for me the past couple of weeks!!!
I agree, I have friends that rely on them 100% i am interested to see what they are going to do

TOBTEK
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
THANK GOD THEY ARE GONE! THEY WERE THE WORST! sorry about your five files though...that hurts! trying to get paid from them is like getting a treat from my 2 year old....NOT gonna happen :)

Do F150's Float?
05-01-2007, 02:35 PM
THANK GOD THEY ARE GONE! THEY WERE THE WORST! sorry about your five files though...that hurts! trying to get paid from them is like getting a treat from my 2 year old....NOT gonna happen :)
Yeah, when i was out last summer, they had another girl doing all the out of state deals ... she didn't do too good. LOL. Most have been sitting for almost a year :eek:
If that's your kid in your avatar... i would just let her have it. She's cute!!! :D

TOBTEK
05-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, when i was out last summer, they had another girl doing all the out of state deals ... she didn't do too good. LOL. Most have been sitting for almost a year :eek:
If that's your kid in your avatar... i would just let her have it. She's cute!!! :D
I also had deals that took three WEEKS to get submitted to the lenders:mad: They were more then a little messed up!

Outnumbered
05-01-2007, 03:32 PM
All this same shiz happened back in the 90's. Just a cycle. I think I wrote off about $5k in bad debt in 1995 from companies that vanished never to be seen again. I learned my lesson and quit billing all but the largest companies.