PDA

View Full Version : what hull?

wright on
05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Can any body identify what brand hull this is. I have looked everywere and no luck finding what company manufactured this. Not that I am going to fix it up due to one boat already costing more than I have. But it sure would be nice. Any body interested in parts? Sorry eveyone, I know pictures might help. I will attempt get them up.

wright on
05-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I know they oldsanger hull, but doesnt look like sanger to me?

wright on
05-02-2007, 06:10 AM
What no guesses out there? I am really trying to get some friends together to get this thing going. I have all the hardware and a 327 out of another boat. Or should I scrap it.

BILLY.B
05-02-2007, 06:22 AM
It isn't a Sanger......My guess is a Nordic.

insanity
05-02-2007, 11:15 AM
It looks like an old Fresno Boats flat from the late 60's.

VDRIVERACING
05-02-2007, 07:27 PM
No... I think it's a Maytag

wright on
05-03-2007, 08:16 AM
I wonder if I call the maytag repairman on tv if he can come out and fix it. Thanks for the guesses, I did not consider nordic since I have seen alot of them, and I had a fresno flat that got destroyed in some shop clean up and the lay up didnt quite match but it could of been a later model. I would like to either restore this one or a 64 flat woody that I have. I will post pics when the garage gets cleared out. I will also send Miller pics since his start to fininsh wood flat is amazing. Oh and here is my current boat, I upgraded to the cruiser for the family but am itching to get another river boat in time. Again thanks for playing the guess my hull game.