PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Desert Storm Week!!!

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 12:59 PM
I am still recovering! I don't think I have ever seen so many folks from the forums in one place, or met so many new people. What a great time though...
For starters, we got the total hook-up at the Islander and got to park out at the end of the point. This made for some great wake-up sights and sounds. Nothing like hearing a seriously sick hotrod go by on early glass. Thanks to Rick and Islander for the awesome accomodations for the toter...
Soon as we showed up we saw Todd969 and BigWarlock at the Turtle. Todd told me about the Rhino get-together at Indigo Joes so we went there pretty soon after arrival. Of course that was ***boater central, and we saw Deano (unleashed), Ted (LHCVictory), Jokers Wild, Summit Karl, and a bunch of others I can't remember right now... Then, it was off to the Turtle...
Within minutes of rolling up in the Rhino, I saw Rob again with a couple of new folks, Havasu Hangin pulled up in the white ghost, and I went and got the Trident so we could all go for a ride. 40 Flatdeck introduced himself about that point, and we picked him, his girl Adine, Laura, and his boys in the Spectre up and went for a little booze cruise through the channel and around the island. I think there were a couple more folks on the boat that night, but I can't seem to put it all together in retrospect... In any case, we all made plans for the next day and a breakfast run up to Topok...
As I mentioned, we got on the water first thing in the morning on Wednesday and headed up river. Pretty cool doing mid 80's with a bunch of gas and four folks on the boat. Erik and his crew were absolutely awesome, and are welcome on my boat anytime. I had a really great time that morning, and felt it was a great kickoff to an awesome week... The rest of the day was a blur of test rides and hanging at the Turtle.
Thursday got a little frantic since I had some early test rides, and the street fair that evening. Rob lent me his truck to haul the boat around with, and I spent a good part of Thursday afternoon cleaning the boat and getting the logos installed. Ted, Chris, Todd and Karl all totally hooked me up with our placement at the show, and got to hang out next to Carey, Patrick, Steve and Toby for the fair next to the Boat Bling booth. Saw Big Doug, Rochelle, Bling Bling, Shotcallin, Self Made, Frankie, Larry from Raylar, and too many more people to remember at this point. In any case, thanks to all for your help and your time, and it was great to get to show the boat to all of you for the first time in many cases. Rob rolled up with Jordy with a very, very strong party crew a little later in the evening in the Rhino, and Corina, Tess, Andrea and (the mystery girl I can never remember her name) came up with him. Enter AZJD and Trish along with Travis, Mike Jones (totally cool dude BTW...) Barbi and the rest of the crew as well. The party was obviously just getting started.
Jordy totally hooked me up by helping me re-launch the boat and get ready for the evening's festivities. Laura showed up and it was on! Back to the Turtle, and a relatively epic cruise with Addicted, Unleashed, NoTalent, the aforementioned crew along with Chris and a couple of other folks we picked up along the way including Corinna's brother and girl. Damn... that party rocked... up the channel, around the island and back to the turtle for after-hours. Here is some pics from other threads of that particular party...
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/tridentnight.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/wesncrew.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/yepyep.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/tridentladies.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/notalent2002/DesertStorm036.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/notalent2002/DesertStorm047.jpg
Friday also is a blur, but started with the lunch run down to the Springs next to 40 Flat Deck's awesome Skater and a beautiful Spectre. We were giving it all we had, but the other two we just out boondoggling at 90+. Totally cool to see from my boat. After running into a million more ***boaters down at the Springs and seeing the turbine Skater light off and head out, we hauled ass back to the turtle for a minute before cleaning up the boat for it's new owner, who was taking delivery in a couple of hours... In the meantime, Erik took me for a nice fast blip in his flat deck Skater, which was one of the highlights of my weekend.
For those of you who follow Indy racing, Ricky Treadway is the happy new owner of the white and red boat, and was Ari Luyendyk's partner on the Kyocera team. He owns a website/company called Laketrash.com and will be using the boat to promote that for the next year or two... Talk about a marriage made in heaven. Ricky will be hitting up the OSS Race in Pickwick, Tennessee, so the boat will be out there for any of you Right Coasters who want a ride in her. The home lake for her will be Geist Lake outside of Indy, where I guess our style of partying fits right in!
We spent the rest of the weekend with Ricky and Angie, including an absolutely awesome night on the water on Friday, and a stop in at the Red Room. We saw STV Keith, LilJake, Frenchie and a couple of other folks out there. Thanks to Rob and Jordy for pulling out the big baller VIP status for us and taking care of us all weekend. Audrey rolled in late night on Friday, and she, Ricky, Angie and two folks they brought with them from Indy, Keith and Danielle all went to Shugrues with us. Totally cool just parking on the seawall and heading up for dinner.
At some point, we took Havasu Hangin and Kroozin for a ride with Lance and someone else I can't remember... nice little cruise through the channel and around the island there too. Good to finally meet Dan and hang with the crew for a while... Jeff is a lot shorter in person.
Saturday was Awesome! We picked up all of Rob's women (tough job, but someone has to do it)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/101_0097.jpg
...and headed out to the buoy line with a full boat. After a quick run down to the raft up with Kilrtoy, Phat Matt and Frenchie among others (thanks for waiting on us) we partied for a couple of hours sandwiched in between Frenchie's all-star party crew and Phat Matt's boat. Watching the poker runners come by from there was just absolutely awesome, and CRC and Predator really looked to be hauling the mail. Gary looked like he was really hanging it out there to reel in CRC, and I would have absolutely loved to have been on that boat for that ride. We went to the Springs for lunch (thanks for lunch Corinna!) and ran into a bunch more old and new friends. We got the bad news that Rob had broken and was out of the run, but that freed us up to go pick him up at the Nautical and head up to the sandbar for afternoon festivities.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29725&stc=1&d=1177905119
The Sandbar was off the hook. If you see Sandbar Twister come out, grab your camera and turn up the stereo... because it is going to get crazy. Frenchie was running that game really well, and had a 300+ person crowd gathered around the Revolution and the game. We were more than happy to provide the washdown water and tunes... ;) Ran into Grunion, Charley(?) in the Awesome Cat and a couple of other folks as well. Someone has GOT to have pics of that event... My favorite drunk/blond moment of the day was Barbi, Mike Jones' wife asked me if I had some water for my dog, Izzy. Who, at the time was up to her knees in water! The look on her face as I mentioned that "Uh... she's IN the water Barbi..." was truly classic.
Saturday evening was a truly memorable event for me. We got invited to Bob Leach's lifetime achievement award dinner at the Refuge. We sat with Greg Shoemaker and a couple of other folks and I got to hear some great stories of the early days of west coast custom boating. Ran into Randy Scism, Peter Hledin, and too many other "who's who" folks in the industry to count. Also got to spend a little time with Leah and John which was nice. It was a wonderful evening honoring a lifetime of furthering our sport on this coast.
We made another stop at the Red Room, and then headed up to Greg's place for after-hours. That man knows how to live! Greg, thanks for your hospitality and that pad is absolutely beautiful. All Audrey can talk about is the door...
So, we get back to the Islander for some sleep, but back up again at 8:00 to give Ricky some wheel-time in the boat since it was finally just ourselves, and he ended up clicking off a faster top speed than I did! That boy is a natural, and a great boat driver.
We didn't pull out of Havasu until 6:30 or so, and I was cooked for the ride home so we ended up pulling over for about four "power-naps" and I didn't end up home until 9:00 Monday morning.
If anyone has any pictures of the weekend, please send them to me or post them up. My camera shit the bed early in the trip, so I didn't get any pics for myself... :(
To anyone I forgot... sorry. We had an absolutely stellar trip, and couldn't have had a better time. We have been getting a ton of support for our project from most of the folks on here, and it was great giving everyone an opportunity to see it doing what it do!
Huge, HUGE thanks to Phat Matt for bringing out the new trailer for me so we could deliver the boat. Extreme finished the new trailer on Thursday morning, so Matt and Jen hauled it out for me. I owe you guys big time, and appreciate it greatly!
Until next time, thanks everyone, and see you out there soon!
Wes and Audrey

STV_Keith
05-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Great seeing you again Wes. Yes, the Tridizzle Custom Bizzles are the part spots wherever they go. Good job. :)

USCFAN
05-01-2007, 01:22 PM
It was nice meeting you and your wife..

SummitKarl
05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Wes it was nice to finally meet you.....your definitely one cool guy in my book.
it was great to get a good look at the Trident, it's obvious you spent allot of time on the mold, after looking at all the other WAIVE hulls on Mc Culloch Thrus. night......your boat is straight as can be and it was a very noticeable difference to my eyes...
damn that Trident is nice with the Illmor in it :D :D
only 98 more houses to go;) :D

Big Warlock
05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Nice recap of events bro! All I know is my bed has never felt better these past two nights! Thanks for letting us ride around in the Trident. we enjoyed it very much. I look forward to a great summer. You guys can always stay at our pad in Az. We have plenty of room at my place. See you guys soon.

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:25 PM
It was nice meeting you and your wife..
Absolutely! It was great to hang out with you for a little while. Stanley got to spend a little more time on the boat than you did, but I am glad you got to see it at least.
This is going to be a great summer!

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Wes it was nice to finally meet you.....your definitely one cool guy in my book.
it was great to get a good look at the Trident, it's obvious you spent allot of time on the mold, after looking at all the other WAIVE hulls on Mc Culloch Thrus. night......your boat is straight as can be and it was a very noticeable difference to my eyes...
damn that Trident is nice with the Illmor in it :D :D
only 98 more houses to go;) :D
Thanks Karl... great to meet you as well. We spent a lot of time on tooling, and as you can see it shows. What is made doubly difficult is keeping it straight and lightweight. If you build the boat as a tank, you can get rid of most transfer waves, but you have a heavy boat. As you saw in some of the bigger boats, it is VERY difficult to get a lighter boat and keep the waves out... most can't in fact.
That boat you saw is a lot straighter than the first boat. Knight and Carver didn't take much time making sure the transfer was mitigated. Our boats built in house have been quite a bit smoother, and they get better every time.
Thanks for the good words...

Mandelon
05-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Nice work. And they call this "marketing".......LOL. :D

Kilrtoy
05-01-2007, 01:29 PM
UM WES,
Where can i buy the readers digest version...
LOL.
Stereo was awesome, playing the tunes for everyone

unleashed
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Great seeing you Wes. That boat of yours if off the hook. You should have no problem with success. The performance and quality of your work speaks for itself!
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
UM WES,
Where can i buy the readers digest version...
LOL.
Stereo was awesome, playing the tunes for everyone
Clif notes for Kilr...
"Great week, nice boobs, awesome seeing everyone, thanks for the help and free drinks"
;)

Kilrtoy
05-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Clif notes for Kilr...
"Great week, nice boobs, awesome seeing everyone, thanks for the help and free drinks"
;)
AWE, SWEET...
Thanks

jrgaudettes
05-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Wes, Boat looked great again. I was hoping to check it out. Next time for sure.
Leo

AZJD
05-01-2007, 01:33 PM
What? Who are you and how do you know my name? I don't remember nada from this weekend. It was a big fast blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... Had a great time though! Shit I may have to do it again soon.
Thanks for the midnight booze cruise. Had a freakin blast.

C-2
05-01-2007, 01:36 PM
And it's CRAIG, not CHRIS for the umpteenth time - be sure to remind Ted too! :D :D
BTW, the Laketrash/Treadway/Trident connection was not mentioned by Lita from Laketrash, otherwise, I would have tried harder to pull something together.
Good to meet you too, you were fuggin' all over the place.

wsuwrhr
05-01-2007, 01:38 PM
WB Wes. Good to see you back.
...and what sounds like definitely good news for Team Trident.
Someday I'll be able to have enough time to prepare a boat to hang out with you HB folks again.
Brian

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:38 PM
And it's CRAIG, not CHRIS for the umpteenth time - be sure to remind Ted too! :D :D
BTW, the Laketrash/Treadway/Trident connection was not mentioned by Lita from Laketrash, otherwise, I would have tried harder to pull something together.
Good to meet you too, you were fuggin' all over the place.
Shit... Sorry Craig. :jawdrop:
Rick had a blast anyway. I am glad he didn't have to work and just enjoyed the festivities and a designated chaufeur for the weekend....

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Wes, Boat looked great again. I was hoping to check it out. Next time for sure.
Leo
Great seeing you as well! It seems like every time I saw you we were both on our way somewhere... next time!

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Nice work. And they call this "marketing".......LOL. :D
What can I say... I love my job! :D

jrgaudettes
05-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Great seeing you as well! It seems like every time I saw you we were both on our way somewhere... next time!
Very ture.. You looked like you were having a great time. :D

OutCole'd
05-01-2007, 01:47 PM
You had the PRIMO spot at the Islander this weekend, private dock and all! I cruised by a few times, but no one was ever out. The one time I saw you on the Rhino by the office, I was had the boat on the water & people waiting to get going.
The boat looked killer from what I could see.

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 01:53 PM
You had the PRIMO spot at the Islander this weekend, private dock and all! I cruised by a few times, but no one was ever out. The one time I saw you on the Rhino by the office, I was had the boat on the water & people waiting to get going.
The boat looked killer from what I could see.
Yeah, that was the daddy spot alright!
Next time... hopefully, I will have another boat done on Memorial Day so I can use my spot at the Islander.
Should be a great year finally. Boat is doing it's job... now it is time for me to do mine I guess...

CornWater
05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah, that was the daddy spot alright!
Next time... hopefully, I will have another boat done on Memorial Day so I can use my spot at the Islander.
Should be a great year finally. Boat is doing it's job... now it is time for me to do mine I guess...
Bitchen boat for sure Froggy... nice to finally see it in person..

DaddyMack
05-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Great story Wes! how did you remember all that??? lol :) :idea: :jawdrop: :D

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Great story Wes! how did you remember all that??? lol :) :idea: :jawdrop: :D
The peeps I meet always leave an impression, and I try to make a point of remembering as many folks as possible. I can't for the life of me remember a couple of the names, but remember faces pretty well.
It is just that I hate it when I introduce myself to someone while looking at their product or whatever and they don't remember me later. I try pretty hard to not make that happen... but this week was quite a blur.
It also helps staying sober... ;) I probably had six drinks total the entire week. I just don't drink at all when the boat is on the water... and it was pretty much on the water all week long!

AZJD
05-01-2007, 02:39 PM
SHIT! Hurry up and build a new boat. I just realized you sold our party barge! Now what the hell are we supposed to do?

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Wow... nobody has any pics of the sandbar, eh? Where is LilJake? I know he was snapping away!

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 02:46 PM
SHIT! Hurry up and build a new boat. I just realized you sold our party barge! Now what the hell are we supposed to do?
I still have mine... ;)
Thinking about putting a Weismann drive on it behind the twin turbo motor. Not a great demo boat though... ;)

Jordy
05-01-2007, 02:48 PM
It also helps staying sober... ;)
It does??? :D :D :D
Great seeing you, Audrey, and P-nizzle again. Like Justin pointed out, we need a new party platform now. Oh, and without the Trident, I guess we can let you come hang out at Pleasant again. :D :D :D

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 02:51 PM
It does??? :D :D :D
Great seeing you, Audrey, and P-nizzle again. Like Justin pointed out, we need a new party platform now. Oh, and without the Trident, I guess we can let you come hang out at Pleasant again. :D :D :D
Funny, someone came up to us at the sandbar and asked if this was what Jordy was talking about! :D

Bling Bling
05-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Thank you for the compliments on my crib, your welcome there any time. I was so hammered when you arrived, hopefully you could understand what I was saying.:D Should of stuck to beers, but I just had to fly the goose. See ya soon.

wsuwrhr
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
I'll ride in it providing you furnish seat belts. The wind would blow my skinny ass out for sure.
Brian
I still have mine... ;)
Thinking about putting a Weismann drive on it behind the twin turbo motor. Not a great demo boat though... ;)

Phat Matt
05-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Huge, HUGE thanks to Phat Matt for bringing out the new trailer for me so we could deliver the boat. Extreme finished the new trailer on Thursday morning, so Matt and Jen hauled it out for me. I owe you guys big time, and appreciate it greatly!
Until next time, thanks everyone, and see you out there soon!
Wes and Audrey
No problem. That things tows great at 105mph. With no boat on it it was like there was nothing back there. LOL. ;)

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Thank you for the compliments on my crib, your welcome there any time. I was so hammered when you arrived, hopefully you could understand what I was saying.:D Should of stuck to beers, but I just had to fly the goose. See ya soon.
Careful, I will take you up on that. As soon as we hit the back yard Aud asked where the "grotto" was...
We (peeps in my boat) killed five bottles of Goose on Saturday. Unprecedented for us. We did a count on alcohol consumed. 60 Miller Lite's, Most of a 1.5 bottle of Captain, all the cokes, all the red-bulls, all the waters, five bottles of goose and a whole gallon of Audrey's jungle juice.
Of course for most of the day there were like 15 people on the boat, but still... I think we fed some of the sandbar too...
That doesn't count all of the bloody mary's at the Springs either now that I think of it. Many drinks died on that boat that day! You were in good company.

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 03:56 PM
No problem. That things tows great at 105mph. With no boat on it it was like there was nothing back there. LOL. ;)
Well, Ricky is already in Missouri, so it must be fine!
I know you guys have some good shots of the weekend... bust them out yo!

Phat Matt
05-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, Ricky is already in Missouri, so it must be fine!
I know you guys have some good shots of the weekend... bust them out yo!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/trident.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/trident1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/trident2.jpg

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
That was a fun ride down! You guys take any shots of the flotilla?

Daddy_G
05-01-2007, 04:50 PM
You had the PRIMO spot at the Islander this weekend, private dock and all! I cruised by a few times, but no one was ever out. The one time I saw you on the Rhino by the office, I had the boat on the water & people waiting to get going....
Geez Bill, I said I sorry for being 10 minutes late - had to finish my Menudo fix to recover from the night before!!! :)
Tip - Don't drink with Mike if you gotta get up early!!! :messedup:

alfonzo
05-01-2007, 05:02 PM
We made another stop at the Red Room, and then headed up to Greg's place for after-hours. That man knows how to live! Greg, thanks for your hospitality and that pad is absolutely beautiful. All Audrey can talk about is the door... ;)
Thanks for the ride from The red room Wes, You saved me!!!! Good to meet you and Audrey.

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the ride from The red room Wes, You saved me!!!! Good to meet you and Audrey.
Scott or Alex?

Brady Bunch
05-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Sounded like a fun time for all!:D Congrats on selling another Trident Wes!

Havasu Hangin'
05-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for everything, Wes. It was great hanging out on your boat...that thing is great.
You had a party?
:notam:

Todd969
05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Wes, always good to visit with you. It was a great week indeed:D

XtrmWakeborder
05-01-2007, 06:09 PM
You had a party?
Busted..... Hey Wes are you going to be in Havasu for memorial?

Froggystyle
05-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Busted..... Hey Wes are you going to be in Havasu for memorial?
Hopefully. Need to get another boat done now... The prototype is really tough to imagine trying to sell boats with now that I have seen how clean the production units are... that thing has just been ridden hard and put away waterspotted too many times... :D
Maybe the 710 boat will be done though. That would be nice!

XtrmWakeborder
05-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Hopefully. Need to get another boat done now... The prototype is really tough to imagine trying to sell boats with now that I have seen how clean the production units are... that thing has just been ridden hard and put away waterspotted too many times... :D
Maybe the 710 boat will be done though. That would be nice!
Yah it deffinately would. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. :D I like the idea for your personal boat btw...:eek:

Phat Matt
05-01-2007, 06:46 PM
That was a fun ride down! You guys take any shots of the flotilla?
Yeah. I will post them in just a bit.

Phat Matt
05-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Scott or Alex?
Alfonso = Scott
Mainevent = Alex

GRUNION
05-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Wes it was real nice to meet you. You definatly have the coolest deck boat out there. Your spot was bitchin at the islander I definatly like staying there.
By the way Charlie has the 28 eleminator tall deck And Cody has the awsome cat.
Here are some of my pics from the weekend
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148850

Froggystyle
05-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Wes it was real nice to meet you. You definatly have the coolest deck boat out there. Your spot was bitchin at the islander I definatly like staying there.
By the way Charlie has the 28 eleminator tall deck And Cody has the awsome cat.
Here are some of my pics from the weekend
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148850
Thanks for the clarification on that... Your boat looked bitchin back there by the way... I love the lines of it from the front.
I got way hooked up with that spot. As though the world isn't small enough, it turns out that Rick, the owner of that permanent spot is a good friend of Ricky's! He has some connection to the Indy circuit, and actually owns one of Ricky's cars from the 2002 season that he brings around to various businesses as a promo item.

BOBALOO
05-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Alfonso = Scott
Mainevent = Alex
Is Alex the guy that always is giving people " the headlock/indian burn hug ":D
That guy is outta control:eek: :D

GRUNION
05-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the clarification on that... Your boat looked bitchin back there by the way... I love the lines of it from the front.
I got way hooked up with that spot. As though the world isn't small enough, it turns out that Rick, the owner of that permanent spot is a good friend of Ricky's! He has some connection to the Indy circuit, and actually owns one of Ricky's cars from the 2002 season that he brings around to various businesses as a promo item.
Thanks for the props on my boat. It will be cool if you can get that spot whenever you are there. I stay right down from there at my dads.

Froggystyle
05-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the props on my boat. It will be cool if you can get that spot whenever you are there. I stay right down from there at my dads.
Yeah, unfortunately zero chance... The snowbirds moved out a week early, and the summer permanent residents came in a week late, so I squeezed in to the gap between them.
Nice while it lasted though... ;)

GRUNION
05-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Thats a bummer, but there are usually spots on that fron row if you call soon enough ahead.

Froggystyle
05-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Yeah, but I rarely know if I am going to make it out or not until the last minute. Usually it involves Phat Matt giving me a "you're coming out, you're coming out, you're coming out, you're coming out, you're coming out" phone call or something like it... ;) Pretty tough to get a better spot than this though...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3087-2/DSC06528.JPG
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3115-2/DSC06535.JPG
This was my view in the morning...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3127-2/DSC06538.JPG
Here are a couple of other pics of the weekend too... I have more I need to upload, and there are some great ones from Ricky and Angie that we still need to get. I should have some good ones of Matt's boat too from the way down. In any case, here is a great pic of 40FlatDeck (Erik) and Adine...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3091-2/DSC06529.JPG
Great shot of the Skater...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3107-2/DSC06533.JPG
A pic of Erik, Adine and Laura on the way up to Topok with Izzy, the wonder dog...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3047-2/DSC06516.JPG

rodnjen
05-03-2007, 11:27 AM
It didn't occur to me that you would have your boat at the event on Thursday night. I would have had my Dad swing buy and take a look. He is the one who got me thinking about deck boats top begin with.
Keep up the great work,
Rodney

Froggystyle
05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
It didn't occur to me that you would have your boat at the event on Thursday night. I would have had my Dad swing buy and take a look. He is the one who got me thinking about deck boats top begin with.
Keep up the great work,
Rodney
Would have liked to have met him.
A couple more pics of DS here...
Outer harbor bar...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3051-2/DSC06519.JPG
Docked up...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3059-2/DSC06521.JPG
Jeff's rig at the Nautical...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3063-2/DSC06522.JPG

alfonzo
05-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Scott or Alex?
Scott..Alex is Mainevent on here.

selfmade
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Wes it was great to meet you. Thanks for the tour of the boat, that thing is off the hook. The attention to detail is unparalleled. I wish you much success. Anyone in the deckboat market needs to take a look at Trident, i think they win hands down in that market.

alfonzo
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Is Alex the guy that always is giving people " the headlock/indian burn hug ":D
That guy is outta control:eek: :D
Hahaha..uh..no, i dont think so. I've never seen him do that. The dude that looks like Bling, Deano posted pics of in C&T looks like the type that whould do it.LOL!! I mean you can see the way he manhandles supremewaxer.

Froggystyle
05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Wes it was great to meet you. Thanks for the tour of the boat, that thing is off the hook. The attention to detail is unparalleled. I wish you much success. Anyone in the deckboat market needs to take a look at Trident, i think they win hands down in that market.
Thanks Stanley... I was happy to get to show you the boat last week.
This is going to be a great summer, and I hope to get back out there on the water again soon!
Wes

40FlatDeck
05-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Yeah, but I rarely know if I am going to make it out or not until the last minute. Usually it involves Phat Matt giving me a "you're coming out, you're coming out, you're coming out, you're coming out, you're coming out" phone call or something like it... ;) Pretty tough to get a better spot than this though...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3087-2/DSC06528.JPG
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3115-2/DSC06535.JPG
This was my view in the morning...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3127-2/DSC06538.JPG
Here are a couple of other pics of the weekend too... I have more I need to upload, and there are some great ones from Ricky and Angie that we still need to get. I should have some good ones of Matt's boat too from the way down. In any case, here is a great pic of 40FlatDeck (Erik) and Adine...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3091-2/DSC06529.JPG
Great shot of the Skater...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3107-2/DSC06533.JPG
A pic of Erik, Adine and Laura on the way up to Topok with Izzy, the wonder dog...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/d/3047-2/DSC06516.JPG
Nice pics, although it looks like I'm missing a tooth!:D We had a great time with you the whole week Wes. The ride back from breakfast was awesome, 88mph with 4 people and Izzy.:) The nights in the channel felt like I was in a club! Anyway, we will get the gang together soon. I think we are going to Big Cat in August. I will swing by and pick you up.
Erik

Froggystyle
05-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Nice pics, although it looks like I'm missing a tooth!:D We had a great time with you the whole week Wes. The ride back from breakfast was awesome, 88mph with 4 people and Izzy.:) The nights in the channel felt like I was in a club! Anyway, we will get the gang together soon. I think we are going to Big Cat in August. I will swing by and pick you up.
Erik
I have some more for you too... check out our image gallery for more...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/v/events/Desert+Storm+2007/
Click there if you are lazy... ;)
I will talk to you about Big Cat... I am from up in Nor Cal, and we can all hang in the toter if you want.

AZJD
05-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I have some more for you too... check out our image gallery for more...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/v/events/Desert+Storm+2007/
Click there if you are lazy... ;)
I will talk to you about Big Cat... I am from up in Nor Cal, and we can all hang in the toter if you want.
Good ass times that weekend! We need to have a Havasu crew in Phoenix weekend!

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Good ass times that weekend! We need to have a Havasu crew in Phoenix weekend!
:idea:

AZJD
05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
June is wide open! No hollidays. We could make a weekend official and have everyone come out!

40FlatDeck
05-04-2007, 02:24 PM
June is wide open! No hollidays. We could make a weekend official and have everyone come out!
We are in!:D

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Actually, June 2nd is my birthday, and I was planning on a Havasu trip. I guess I could just grab the boat and pull it to Pleasant. :idea:
Or...I will be in Scottsdale from June 10-15 for work. I guess I could head out before or after that...but I'm not sure how I'd get the boat there.
Does Southwest have Class V hitches on their planes?

AZJD
05-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Actually, June 2nd is my birthday, and I was planning on a Havasu trip. I guess I could just grab the boat and pull it to Pleasant. :idea:
Or...I will be in Scottsdale from June 10-15 for work. I guess I could head out before or after that...but I'm not sure how I'd get the boat there.
15th 16th 17th it's on. Started a thread about it. Bring the boat out and work then play.

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
15th 16th 17th it's on. Started a thread about it. Bring the boat out and work then play.
Father's Day?
Can I bring my kids? Do you have a Thomas the Tank Engine beer bong?
:jawdrop:

Jordy
05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Just gate check it... :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Just gate check it... :D
But I'll probably get dinged for being over 50 lbs!

AZJD
05-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Father's Day?
Can I bring my kids? Do you have a Thomas the Tank Engine beer bong?
:jawdrop:
22nd-24th now!:D Date subject to change depending on what holiday I missed this time!:D

CornWater
05-04-2007, 03:02 PM
But I'll probably get dinged for being over 50 lbs!
Way over 50-lbs...
:D

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Way over 50-lbs...
:D

H20 Toie
05-04-2007, 07:08 PM
yep it was a great weekend

27 Awesome cat
05-04-2007, 07:09 PM