PDA

View Full Version : space shuttle

SUI-CY-COLE
02-03-2003, 10:17 PM
just watching the news...my friends say damm...i would never flythat!....i say this......12500 mph 40 miles up....HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are the shit......i would love to go right now...to be a part of the baddest friggin piece of machinery (hotrod) in the world......can anyone imagine going 170mph in a flat bottom?????what a rush...how about 12,500mph.in a plane...sign me up!.i love the usa and what it stands for...and god bless the astronauts,,they did something that people dream about....godspeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE
02-03-2003, 10:18 PM
can i get a friggin hella ya for the USA?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

circleboatKIDD
02-03-2003, 10:25 PM
That would be one bad ass ride at 12500mph jawdrop I feel the same suicycole about the astronauts. Godbless them wink

BILLY.B
02-04-2003, 06:25 AM
circleboatKIDD:
That would be one bad ass ride at 12500mph jawdrop I feel the same suicycole about the astronauts. Godbless them wink When you watch the drags on t.v. and a fuel car, with a on board camara, goes up in smoke and they show the other car go out of sight real real quick. Well could you imagine being in a fighter jet and have the Shuttle go by you 11.000 mph faster eek! Incredible, may they rest in peace :)

superdave013
02-04-2003, 06:33 AM
I was just saying that. If I had the chance I'ed hop in one of those suckas in a NY second.

Sangster
02-04-2003, 07:24 AM
I'm thinkin' they said it cruise's at 17,000 mph..The 12,500 mph was the speed they were doing when shit went wrong... eek!

Her454
02-04-2003, 07:41 AM
I say God Bless them, and their families. They were living their lifelong dreams and died for the good of the USA. Now this morning they are talking about scrapping the shuttle program and using automation rather than astronauts and scientist's. I say move on, before other countries do...but lest we not forget their bravery and sacrafice!!!! HELL YA, God Bless the USA.

dossangers
02-04-2003, 09:07 AM
Ultimate horsepower twin solid rocket boosters think about what it feels like when they light those mutha's you see god!! I went to see the first landing after the first shuttle disaster at edwards at 3 am there were 100,000 people there it was incredable watching that thing come in A BIG WHOOOOYA!! long live the space program america's mind's are the best!!

U-Haul
02-04-2003, 03:57 PM
I would love to go up in space. NASA should have a national lottery and the winner, if they are healthy enough, they can opt to go up or to take the cash. I would be in for $20 a week. NASA would then have the money they need for the program as well.