PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion To The Immigration March !!!!

finsfan4life
05-01-2007, 07:35 PM
My Opinion, sorry if its harsh !!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Chicano (born here) but my family of course are from Mexico. Here is my opinion: If immigrants come here to better themslves and respect the Laws of this state and country, learn english as soon as possible, I am all for it. If people want to come her to: sell drugs, join gangs, blow away the top of a head of a 4 year old girl while she's biting into her ice cream at a local "7-11" while some stupid ass shaved head gangster (wearing a Raider jersey of course) does a drive by to earn his stripes, abuse are welfare system, refuse to learn english, piss on are land after consuming 10 beers then driving home and endangering our families and children, commit crimes, disrespect the fact that this is now AMERICA and not the past Mexico (or whatever the hell people want to claim it was), then do me a favor GO THE HELL BACK !!!! I know people are not going to agree, but in my line of work (take a guess), I see and have to deal with (on a daily basis) these damn dirty and nasty immigrants that embarass us all.
Our "people" need to put our "people" on check. I am often asked by many of my customers (of the same decent) to give them a break ! after they commited some senseless crime, because I am part of the Raza. HELL NO !!! I will give them break alright, I be more than happy to pay for their bus fare to send them back to TJ !!!! The people who came here and made good should appreciate what this country has done for them. Instead of marching in protest, they should march in appreciation !!! GOD BLESS AMERICA....

JetBoatRich
05-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Not Harsh at all;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Not Harsh at all;)
agree:D Not harsh enough. :)

YeLLowBoaT
05-01-2007, 07:53 PM
You know thats exactly how every one I know that has immagrated( legally) with in the last 2 generations feels about it. I agree with them completely.

707dog
05-01-2007, 07:55 PM
agree to fulliest bro...love it or leave it!!

Not So Fast
05-02-2007, 07:25 AM
It seems like a LOT OF PEOPLE agree but what do we do about it when the politicians we all have elected are so gutless and WILL NOT CARRY OUT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Again its probably the civil rights lawyers that are the problem but even so this country who made the very laws they try to bend COULD CHANGE THOSE LAWS for the good of the USA before we succumb to these frivolous law suits. IT IS NOT THEIR RIGHT TO BE HERE, ILLEGAL IS THE KEY WORD PERIOD, they have no rights:mad: NSF

Tremor Therapy
05-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Amen Bro...I can relate to your entire story. And to tell the truth, the voters of California tried that once, only to have the liberal courts overturn what we voted in!
And no I did not vote for the POS that overturned what the people rightfully voted on!

barbigrl
05-02-2007, 07:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Chicano (born here) but my family of course are from Mexico. Here is my opinion: If immigrants come here to better themslves and respect the Laws of this state and country, learn english as soon as possible, I am all for it. If people want to come her to: sell drugs, join gangs, blow away the top of a head of a 4 year old girl while she's biting into her ice cream at a local "7-11" while some stupid ass shaved head gangster (wearing a Raider jersey of course) does a drive by to earn his stripes, abuse are welfare system, refuse to learn english, piss on are land after consuming 10 beers then driving home and endangering our families and children, commit crimes, disrespect the fact that this is now AMERICA and not the past Mexico (or whatever the hell people want to claim it was), then do me a favor GO THE HELL BACK !!!! I know people are not going to agree, but in my line of work (take a guess), I see and have to deal with (on a daily basis) these damn dirty and nasty immigrants that embarass us all.
Our "people" need to put our "people" on check. I am often asked by many of my customers (of the same decent) to give them a break ! after they commited some senseless crime, because I am part of the Raza. HELL NO !!! I will give them break alright, I be more than happy to pay for their bus fare to send them back to TJ !!!! The people who came here and made good should appreciate what this country has done for them. Instead of marching in protest, they should march in appreciation !!! GOD BLESS AMERICA....
I agree not harsh enough!
I am not a fan of illigal immigrants. They are sucking us dry. Pretty soon there will be NO MIDDLE CLASS!!!

DCBob
05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
I agree with all the above.....good post :idea:

Not So Fast
05-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Amen Bro...I can relate to your entire story. And to tell the truth, the voters of California tried that once, only to have the liberal courts overturn what we voted in!
And no I did not vote for the POS that overturned what the people rightfully voted on!
Heres the part that frosts my ass, THE POWER A JUDGE HAS TO OVERTURN THE POLITICAL PROCESS OF ELECTION RESULTS even when the vote was over whelmingly in favor of the item, jus friggin ridiculous, but what do we do???????????????? NSF

TAF
05-02-2007, 07:52 AM
I've heard the same from many others I know. If done correctly and respectfully, all are welcome but like you said many make some poor decisions and for the longest time our government unfortunately has let them get away w/ it.
That's coming from a respectful Raider Fan.

brianthomas
05-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Only problem I have with it is the need for the word "legally" after the word "here" in the second line.

NICE PAIR
05-02-2007, 08:06 AM
All of the immigrants that "are" working and paying taxes today, "are" actually protesting the "protest".

SHOTKALLIN
05-02-2007, 09:34 AM
I am Chicano (born here) but my family of course are from Mexico. Here is my opinion: If immigrants come here LEGALLY to better themslves and respect the Laws of this state and country, learn english as soon as possible, I am all for it. If people want to come her to: sell drugs, join gangs, blow away the top of a head of a 4 year old girl while she's biting into her ice cream at a local "7-11" while some stupid ass shaved head gangster (wearing a Raider jersey of course) does a drive by to earn his stripes, abuse are welfare system, refuse to learn english, piss on are land after consuming 10 beers then driving home and endangering our families and children, commit crimes, disrespect the fact that this is now AMERICA and not the past Mexico (or whatever the hell people want to claim it was), then do me a favor GO THE HELL BACK !!!! I know people are not going to agree, but in my line of work (take a guess), I see and have to deal with (on a daily basis) these damn dirty and nasty immigrants that embarass us all.
OK EDIT DONE!

Not So Fast
05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
"My Opinion, sorry if its harsh !!!! "
Being as you're a newbie I guess you have not had the pleasure of reading any of my 'radical' rants. lol... Your post was right on the money and on this website their are not many that would disagree with you.
Rio
If we all agree Rio then who are the ones that are promoting this stuff, oh yeah, millions of ILLEGALS and the bleeding hearts of America NSF

Keith E. Sayre
05-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I agree 1000 percent! Right on the money.
I wish that my memory was better because I am unable to
recall a speech that I read that one of our former presidents
made to a group of folks at the statue of liberty about 75 years ago. He emphasized that they would have to immediately learn the English language fluently. That they would have to pledge allegiance to our great nation
and our country and they would have to forsake their
former flag and country and that they would have to work
their butts off until they made something of themselves
and they would have to serve in the military and become
Americans. it was a great speech.
That's how it should be done today too. No amnesty,
no free meds, no free anything! Build the wall and man
it and arm the men that watch it. give them the same
thing that THEIR country gives those that immigrate to
Mexico which is absolutely nothing but a hard and difficult time.
I'm offended that anyone could be so backwards in their
thinking to assume that they can break our laws and enter
our country without permission and then march and protest our generosity. The INS should have simply had
buses waiting yesterday for quick trips to the border to
send them back by the hundreds.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Xlration Marine
05-02-2007, 12:40 PM
If you had to fight to get here because you (who ever) did it the "legal" way, chances are you are pissed off at the ones that sneek in. If they want reform then go home and start there. The government in Mexico is the problem with this issue. But I am suprised the the Chiefs of the Indian Nations havn't told this county to SHUT UP or GET OUT. Yea I know that hurts. And they say that all they want to do is work, but the news is full of crimes and most are done by Hispanics, gun shots,robbing and rapes. There is a pig in Gilbert Az right now raping young school girls. Yea boy thats who I want working here.

hotsand65
05-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I work with someone from Mexico (here 20 years), married to an American, getting paid more than me, and still says English is her second language:confused: She gets paid more because she is bilingual:confused: Her loyalty is with Mexico, but yet she gladly accepts all the quirks that come with living here on a green card. I'm not a racist but this really bugs the shit out of me:devil:

bordsmnj
05-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Heres the part that frosts my ass, THE POWER A JUDGE HAS TO OVERTURN THE POLITICAL PROCESS OF ELECTION RESULTS even when the vote was over whelmingly in favor of the item, jus friggin ridiculous, but what do we do???????????????? NSF
ah... here's truth! they call it legislating from the bench. it's illegal to an extent but the liberal fag judges in frisco and sac. get away with it.
BRING BACK 187!:idea:

locogringo
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
If you call that "harsh" then I guess I'll just keep quiet on my opinion.
Good post though.

abraman1326
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
DAMN GOOD POST!!! It seems like I hear from so many that they are appauled w/ all this immigration crap, but nothing is being done to stop it. Why can't we get together and protect our great country from the inside as well as from the outside?
BRA

OverKill
05-02-2007, 11:02 PM
You can do something from the inside. Think about it how come we are not forced to speak Italian, French ect. If america really want's to change than stop banking on the slithery F**K's. We advertise a box of cerial in both english and spanish. IMO it's corporate of America that keeps feeding the problem. So the next time you hear the spanish language being spoke just give them the look as if they are in the wrong.

boatnam2
05-02-2007, 11:37 PM
A couple of bad beans can ruin a whole pot of chili!

NashvilleBound
05-03-2007, 03:56 AM
A couple of bad beans can ruin a whole pot of chili!
Coming from you thats some funny shit.
Good 1st post tho...... right on the money. But its goes for all of us. Its the people or their acts that ruin it for the rest of us and it doesnt matter if your brown, white, back or purple.....

RitcheyRch
05-03-2007, 05:49 AM
Received this in an e-mail and thought it fits along the same lines.
I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere.
Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.
After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quite, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.
Now lets see...our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English: Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties. Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

707dog
05-03-2007, 06:06 AM
I Think RR'S Posting Just Summed Up This whole Thread...enough Said !!...my 2cents

Devilman
05-03-2007, 06:15 AM
RitcheyRch, LMAO, nice email..... It fits, but the angry birds got me crackin up. :D

RitcheyRch
05-03-2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks. Glad you guys enjoyed it. Sure seemed fitting to the topic.
I Think RR'S Posting Just Summed Up This whole Thread...enough Said !!...my 2cents
RitcheyRch, LMAO, nice email..... It fits, but the angry birds got me crackin up. :D

kindsvatercurt
05-03-2007, 06:40 AM
I agree 1000 percent! Right on the money.
I wish that my memory was better because I am unable to
recall a speech that I read that one of our former presidents
made to a group of folks at the statue of liberty about 75 years ago. He emphasized that they would have to immediately learn the English language fluently. That they would have to pledge allegiance to our great nation
and our country and they would have to forsake their
former flag and country and that they would have to work
their butts off until they made something of themselves
and they would have to serve in the military and become
Americans. it was a great speech.
That's how it should be done today too. No amnesty,
no free meds, no free anything! Build the wall and man
it and arm the men that watch it. give them the same
thing that THEIR country gives those that immigrate to
Mexico which is absolutely nothing but a hard and difficult time.
I'm offended that anyone could be so backwards in their
thinking to assume that they can break our laws and enter
our country without permission and then march and protest our generosity. The INS should have simply had
buses waiting yesterday for quick trips to the border to
send them back by the hundreds.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
ok so it sounds like evryone agrees so how do we change it? i personally don't vote because everything politicians say is a lie. i don't belive i can trust anyone in office, it seems everyone is having to fend for themselves more and more everyday. im all for the wall but whos gonna build it? personally if someone went down to the border today i would skip work and help build as well as gard it armed when it was finished, because i feel that it is my duty as a pissed off citizen thats tired of the BS, but unless there are enough people to be willing to donate there time to better our country the poloticians are just gona keep beatin around the bush and pretend its not going on. PLEASE MR. PRESIDENT GROW SOME FOCKIN BALLS AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE FOR ONCE!!! "this is our new revolution don't be affriad stand up for what you belive in"

NICE PAIR
05-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Received this in an e-mail and thought it fits along the same lines.
I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere.
Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.
After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quite, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.
Now lets see...our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English: Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties. Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
"OUTSTANDING"

Baja Big Dog
05-03-2007, 08:49 AM
I work with someone from Mexico (here 20 years), married to an American, getting paid more than me, and still says English is her second language:confused: She gets paid more because she is bilingual:confused: Her loyalty is with Mexico, but yet she gladly accepts all the quirks that come with living here on a green card. I'm not a racist but this really bugs the shit out of me:devil:
She's here legally. get over it, I doubt she is paid more because shes bilingual!!!:idea:
She accepts all the "quirks?" because she pays for them.:D
Most of us don't have a problem with these guys, its the ones that over here and DONT have green cards.......:confused: