PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what these cost from Extreme Trailers..17"wheels.

beaverretriever
05-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I was thinking of putting some blingy wheels on the next boat trailer since the boat is not going to be as wild looking as our current. I thought it would be nice to dress up the trailer a little. It already comes with all the LEDs, pinstriping etc.
What do these cost? Is there a place to get them besides Extreme?
Thanks.:)
http://extremetrailers.com/new/extreme_17_inch_custom_wheels1.html
http://extremetrailers.com/new/db_Malibu_with_extreme_17__7_5.jpg

Mrs.Killer
05-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Why, so it can sit in the parking lot. Put the money into the boat....

beaverretriever
05-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Why, so it can sit in the parking lot. Put the money into the boat....
Hey, its got to look good going down the road too. The only thing the new boat is going to need is a small stereo and a couple of good lookers on the bow.;) :devil:

Phat Matt
05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey, its got to look good going down the road too. The only thing the new boat is going to need is a small stereo and a couple of good lookers on the bow.;) :devil:
Wait until you get a flat and you have a not so common tire size. That'll be fun. :)

MR.rvrluvr
05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
last year at the boat show I priced them and it was gonna be 3500 for a set of six with tires caps lugs everything

beaverretriever
05-01-2007, 08:44 PM
last year at the boat show I priced them and it was gonna be 3500 for a set of six with tires caps lugs everything
Thanks...

beaverretriever
05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Wait until you get a flat and you have a not so common tire size. That'll be fun. :)
Man, I would say 17"s are probably one of the most popular sizes around now. Even the little low pros. I don't go very far anyways. Either 15 min drive to Mead or an hour and 50min to Havi.

boatsnblondes
05-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Needs some stainless fenders....

TOBTEK
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
IF you have an Extreme already coming, its about a 700.00 upgrade charge for there 17". atleast when I got the last boat in Dec 05. OR see what credit your dealer will give you for the Std wheels/tires and go buy your own set up and have them installed before delivery....:idea:

phebus
05-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Damn Beaver, you need advice on colors, trailers. power, boats, yada, yada, yada.
How about you just give me a check, and I'll buy a boat for you. :D

roln 20s
05-01-2007, 10:08 PM
I have them on my triple axle extreme with the lower profile tires and absolutely love them - I think they are around $1500 for a triple axle set including the spare. I belive the tires are SUV tires - very durable and meet the weight requirements of the trailer. Extreme has done their homework, they look great and tow beautiful :D :D I love blingy things :D
Roln 20s

beaverretriever
05-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Damn Beaver, you need advice on colors, trailers. power, boats, yada, yada, yada.
How about you just give me a check, and I'll buy a boat for you. :D
LOL:D ... hey I wasn't asking advice... just what they cost.
Hey, I don't want to make a mistake and you know HBers know more about everything than anyone else.:rolleyes: :D