PDA

View Full Version : Lapd Got A Lil Stick Time!!!

SHOTKALLIN
05-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Looks like the peaceful imigration rally got a lil out of hand.:confused: I thought none of them were criminals? Maybe one of the venders was selling Budweiser with the bacon wrapped T.J. dogs.:D
Fox 11 reporters were in the middle of it and its on film. Looks like a few reporters/camera men were a lil roughed up.
I don't get it:confused: When the "MAN" says "DISPERSE....LEAVE THE AREA!" you get the fock out of Dodge, RIGHT? :confused: Maybe they said it in English?
I THINK THESE LIBERAL ASS REPORTERS PURPOSESLY STOOD IN THE WAY SO THEY COULD GET ROUGHED UP ON CAMERA.
just my .02

SHOTKALLIN
05-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Nobody saw this?:D

Wheeler
05-02-2007, 08:15 AM
They need more K-9 units and real guns!

HavasuSelect
05-02-2007, 08:17 AM
I saw it this morning. That reporter knew what she was doing. For some reason she thought because she had a camera and she's on TV she's above the law.
For her to say she didn't hear the officers ordering the crowd to disperse is total nonsense. You mean to tell me she didn't see hundreds of people running in the opposite direction. I'd like to see the rest of that tape.

SHOTKALLIN
05-02-2007, 09:25 AM
I saw it this morning. That reporter knew what she was doing. For some reason she thought because she had a camera and she's on TV she's above the law.
For her to say she didn't hear the officers ordering the crowd to disperse is total nonsense. You mean to tell me she didn't see hundreds of people running in the opposite direction. I'd like to see the rest of that tape.
even if you didn't hear the order, 100 police in riot gear stickin and shooting ought to be a effin clue. You think?:D

me4drvr
05-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Title 8's.... nuff said

DCBob
05-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Finally, the cops moved in and did something! Did ya notice how long it took to end the bullshit rally! Way to go LAPD!

DCBob
05-02-2007, 09:49 AM
That should happen at all these fockin rallys:sqeyes:

Coded-Dude
05-02-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm sure the cops were totally justified in everything they did.........:rolleyes:
Why even break this up, why not let things get out of hand?
Isn't it standard American procedure to arm two sides of a conflict and then stand back and watch
(quick someone grab some popcorn!)
Then we go in and get paid to clean everything up......

bahner454
05-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Too bad the cops used rubber bullets, she deserves what she got! How are the cops to tell the difference, kinda like picking one bean out of a whole burrito. :)
Welcome to California,,,,Now GO HOME!!!!!!!!:devil:

Coded-Dude
05-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Welcome to California,,,,Now GO HOME!!!!!!!!:devil:
I'm not gonna point out the irony in that statement............:)

Baja Big Dog
05-02-2007, 10:19 AM
The rubber bullets look assume...they showed one of the "Hommies" with a big bleeding welt on his side right next to the huge tattoo of some religious chick!!!:D

Trailer Park Casanova
05-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Fox News is reporting that the MacArthur Park crowd attacked the cops.
The American Communist Party is usually involved in these kinda clashes in LA.
They use fake blood and they insite the physical rough stuff.
The media calls them 'Anarchists".

Flashwave
05-02-2007, 10:51 AM
The Press thinks a piece cardboard attached to a string around your neck gives you special privileges. Looks the the press found out the hard way their not above the law. Cheers to LAPD for stopping the crap before it got out of hand.

Hallett19
05-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Looks like the peaceful imigration rally got a lil out of hand.:confused:
Who would have ever thought this would have happened?????

scooooter7
05-02-2007, 06:48 PM
The reporters commented that they are usually left alone in these types of things. That may be true, but when you are taping the cops instead of the protesters, you become one of "them". Lucky they didn't get worse!