PDA

View Full Version : Flowers on the doorstep at night=trouble

grads2112
05-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Someone had the bright idea of leaving flowers on my doorstep lastnight around 9:00 p.m. They rang the doorbell but yet when my wife answered the door there was no one standing there, no card on the flowers and no cars on the street, just a big bouquet of flowers. So that leaves my wife and I looking at each other and asking who they were intended for. Then she says "maybe you have a secret admirer". Then it was "are you having an affair". So I say maybe they are for her and maybe she is having an affair. Wrong thing to say.
Whoever did this, if it was meant as a nice gesture, please don't do it again. If this was a practical joke....you got me good. I might have to even use this one myself it works so well.

LAFD
05-02-2007, 10:29 AM
haha thats focked up. but hey is she havin an affair.

cxr133
05-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Someone had the bright idea of leaving flowers on my doorstep lastnight around 9:00 p.m. They rang the doorbell but yet when my wife answered the door there was no one standing there, no card on the flowers and no cars on the street, just a big bouquet of flowers. So that leaves my wife and I looking at each other and asking who they were intended for. Then she says "maybe you have a secret admirer". Then it was "are you having an affair". So I say maybe they are for her and and maybe she is having an affair. Wrong thing to say.
Whoever did this, if it was meant as a nice gesture, please don't do it again. If this was a practical joke....you got me good. I might have to even use this one myself it works so well.
whats even better than a bouquet a flowers is a love letter.. on the windshield!!!
serious.... you better be careful : could be a stalker!!!

boatsnblondes
05-02-2007, 10:34 AM
You have a stalker.......:D :D :D :D :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30001&stc=1&d=1178130745

centerhill condor
05-02-2007, 10:35 AM
wrong house...:eek:

djunkie
05-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Someone had the bright idea of leaving flowers on my doorstep lastnight around 9:00 p.m. They rang the doorbell but yet when my wife answered the door there was no one standing there, no card on the flowers and no cars on the street, just a big bouquet of flowers. So that leaves my wife and I looking at each other and asking who they were intended for. Then she says "maybe you have a secret admirer". Then it was "are you having an affair". So I say maybe they are for her and maybe she is having an affair. Wrong thing to say.
Sorry about that. I meant for those to show up for your wife. :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-02-2007, 10:37 AM
LOL, you make it sound like you think it is someone from here. The perp probably won't get your message here. :D

BrendellaJet
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Sorry, those were for your daughter.

460 jus getn it
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Flmao.
And to think she told me you werent going to be home.

XtrmWakeborder
05-02-2007, 11:29 AM
LOL I would have said I had them delivered for her....

YeLLowBoaT
05-02-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL, you make it sound like you think it is someone from here. The perp probably won't get your message here. :D
If it was not from some one here... I'm sure you will be getting some from some one here now.

EmpirE231
05-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Are you cheating on her?? well... then if not.... she's cheating on you! :devil:

OCMerrill
05-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Maybe someone had the wrong house? :idea:

Kilrtoy
05-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Girls don't give guys flowers, unless it's the litle pink rose
SHES CHEATING

shippingguy
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Maybe it is one of your MYSPACE boyfriends:D

Jordy
05-02-2007, 06:43 PM
I know, perhaps they saw the shirts you guys wear and didn't know how to bake a cake for your liger!!! :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30015&stc=1&d=1178160112
Plus, it looks like someone pretty much did the best drawing ever of the girls in the boat and spent alot of extra time on the shading. :D :D :D

Phat Matt
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Plus, it looks like someone pretty much did the best drawing ever of the girls in the boat and spent alot of extra time on the shading. :D :D :D
I bet they went to a dance together too. :)

Racey
05-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh man, that's a good one, i'm gonna use that sometime

EAZYKILLER2006
05-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Are you cheating on her?? well... then if not.... she's cheating on you! :devil:
they both are ...
DAMN SWINGERS

Jordy
05-03-2007, 06:34 AM
I bet they went to a dance together too. :)
I really like your puffy sleeves... :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30027&stc=1&d=1178202837
Gosh!!! :D

ratso
05-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm sure she has called and straightened him out by now...:D
BTW... don't watch "UNFAITHFUL" anytime soon.:jawdrop:

ratso
05-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm sure she has called and straightened him out by now...:D
BTW... don't watch "UNFAITHFUL" anytime soon.:jawdrop:
...at least it wasn't a Snow Globe lol...