PDA

View Full Version : Ever call someone on their cell phone...

HM
05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
and they think they send you to voice mail, but, they accidentally answer it and put it back in their pocket or holder or what ever and you hear a conversation you are not supposed to? Me neither - for an hour and 10 minutes today. :D

topless
05-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes, I heard my son use words that I didn't even think he knew.

Lavey29
05-02-2007, 08:40 PM
I had an ex-girlfriend (keyword EX) call me and leave me a voice mail on my cell some years back. I could tell she was pretty drunk on the phone when she talked and said how much she missed me and then she said goodbye but never hung up her phone all the way. As I listened to the rest of the message, I could hear her voice in the background as she started to get it on with one of her girlfriends and then I heard some dudes vioce in the background also (WTF). I knew it was time to trade her in on a newer model at that point...

HokeySon
05-02-2007, 09:18 PM
A friend of mine's then wife apparently hit the speed dial key for his number on accident. When he picked up the phone he got to listen to her hookin' up with the contractor that was supposed to be working on their house [insert "nailing" joke here]. She got the unfinished house in the divorce.
but that was still better than my other firend who came home to find a naked pool boy hiding behind his bedroom door!!
PS: I am kinda get in to this posting thing.

HM
05-03-2007, 01:52 AM
A friend of mine's then wife apparently hit the speed dial key for his number on accident. When he picked up the phone he got to listen to her hookin' up with the contractor that was supposed to be working on their house [insert "nailing" joke here]. She got the unfinished house in the divorce.
but that was still better than my other firend who came home to find a naked pool boy hiding behind his bedroom door!!
PS: I am kinda get in to this posting thing.
Knock yourself out! You are averaging 2.4 posts per year!!! Careful, you might be accused of having a real life. :D

05-03-2007, 02:49 AM
I had an ex-girlfriend (keyword EX) call me and leave me a voice mail on my cell some years back. I could tell she was pretty drunk on the phone when she talked and said how much she missed me and then she said goodbye but never hung up her phone all the way. As I listened to the rest of the message, I could hear her voice in the background as she started to get it on with one of her girlfriends and then I heard some dudes vioce in the background also (WTF). I knew it was time to trade her in on a newer model at that point...
Hey, think I knew that one!!! Same story but the joke was on her after....

centerhill condor
05-03-2007, 04:36 AM
more low cost high quality entertainment!

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2007, 05:21 AM
How about when you are getting a lapdance, and the phone in your pocket accidentally redials home?
:jawdrop:
Been there...done that.

rrrr
05-03-2007, 06:36 AM
How about when you are getting a lapdance, and the phone in your pocket accidentally redials home?
:jawdrop:
Been there...done that.
LMFAO!!!! :crossx: :crossx: