05-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Better luck next year!!!

RaceFace
05-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Go Phoenix!! I hope they end up playing Golden State!! :D

Ivan Dan
05-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Go Phoenix!! I hope they end up playing Golden State!! :D
Seriously doubt the Suns will get passed the Spurs.

BadKachina
05-02-2007, 09:38 PM
4 wins away from seeing Dmonsta with a suns logo.;)
Go Suns.

GAME TIME
05-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Better luck next year!!!
Laker fans say the same to you Suns fans because they are not getting past the Spurs.

dmontzsta
05-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Atleast it wasnt a sweep. :)
I have been watching the Lakers interviews and can only wonder what changes will be made.
Kobe sent a message to the organization: "Do something and do it now".
Phil Jackson said: "Congrats to the Suns and their organization". "We will be making changes and I have told the players that".
The Lakers play for championships, not just for the playoffs.
Bring on 08 and go Golden State! :) It would be great to see them doing something, gotta love how they squeaked in to the playoffs and have dallas on their heals.

Ivan Dan
05-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Atleast it wasnt a sweep. :)
I have been watching the Lakers interviews and can only wonder what changes will be made.
Kobe sent a message to the organization: "Do something and do it now".
Phil Jackson said: "Congrats to the Suns and their organization". "We will be making changes and I have told the players that".
The Lakers play for championships, not just for the playoffs.
Bring on 08 and go Golden State! :) It would be great to see them doing something, gotta love how they squeaked in to the playoffs and have dallas on their heals.
I can't wait to see the look on Cuban's face when Don Nelson's Warriors knock the Mav's outta the playoffs! :D Since the Lake show is out....go Warriors!

dmontzsta
05-02-2007, 10:56 PM
I can't wait to see the look on Cuban's face when Don Nelson's Warriors knock the Mav's outta the playoffs! :D Since the Lake show is out....go Warriors!
It would be great wouldn't it? The revenge of Nealie, lol. Cuban has to be upset right now, especially since they barely won it yesterday.

Ivan Dan
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
It would be great wouldn't it? The revenge of Nealie, lol. Cuban has to be upset right now, especially since they barely won it yesterday.
Especially with as much trash as Cuban's been dishin this whole week about Nellie. The media has been making such a big deal of how Dirk stepped up at the end of the game. My thought is....he gets paid how much?!!?!? He should be playing 150% every single time he steps onto the court. And some are saying he will win the MVP! I hope not.