PDA

View Full Version : well im here in utah

rivergoer
05-03-2007, 09:56 AM
so its 80 degrees yesterday and snowing today???wtf??? but this place is really nice.. i think i need a smog inhaler though..the air is to crisp and fresh..hahaha...my house is nice so is the niehgborhood.. i have snow coverd mountains in my backyard and frontyard.. there are a bunch of streams rivers and creeks allover the place..i guess its a cool area..i just need to find the local watering hole..hahaha.. by the way i cant find the damn beach:confused:

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Your going to need this.............................................. ...........:D
http://www.wisegorilla.com/images/LDS/bom.jpg

rivergoer
05-03-2007, 10:02 AM
No Way Jose:d

djunkie
05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
so its 80 degrees yesterday and snowing today???wtf??? but this place is really nice.. i think i need a smog inhaler though..the air is to crisp and fresh..hahaha...my house is nice so is the niehgborhood.. i have snow coverd mountains in my backyard and frontyard.. there are a bunch of streams rivers and creeks allover the place..i guess its a cool area..i just need to find the local watering hole..hahaha.. by the way i cant find the damn beach:confused:
Ya but its still Utah.......:jawdrop: :D :D

rivergoer
05-03-2007, 10:05 AM
i still miss huntington beach and have yet to see any cute chicks around...

RitcheyRch
05-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Utah is very nice. Used to go to Brigham City a few times per month to visit my Daughter.

Boozer
05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Where in Utah are you?
Good luck finding a watering hole. They dont exist!
Spent 2 weeks in Provo not so long ago and it blew goats. All the places that serve alcohol serve 3.2 beer. Sh*t gives you a headache and a full stomach before it gives you a buzz. The state has liqour stores that only sell import beers but they are regular alcohol content, sold warm, and sold by the can a 12 pack of Corona will cost you about $25 :eek:
Good luck in Utah. It's a beautiful state and the parts I was in had some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

barbigrl
05-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Well Steven good luck out there in the stix! It is probably a better place to raise your daughter then Cali. Also I doubt you will be able to talk Sammie in the Polygamy (SP?) thing!!! :D :D

riverbound
05-03-2007, 11:25 AM
When I come up to visit you, I will pack an extra bag full of the "good" stuff :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-03-2007, 11:30 AM
When I come up to visit you, I will pack an extra bag full of the "good" stuff :)
Snakes and sparklers?!?!?! ;) :D

Run_em_Hard
05-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Utah is very nice. Used to go to Brigham City a few times per month to visit my Daughter.
Brigham City...that is where I am from. Live just outside the city now. Wonder if I know your daughter. How old is she???

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2007, 12:11 PM
All of the watering holes are in Moab. You just have to buy a membership for like $10 a year.

Run_em_Hard
05-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Dude, when you are ready to go boating look me up and I will take you to one of the most beautiful lakes in the country.

rivergoer
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
im in springville..just outside provo..i live in the new housing developments..shit im one of the first to get dsl hook ups here..hahaha..ive only been here since tuesday..but hey i think ill start brewing my special field booze and make a still in the shed:) :D :sqeyes: and bill yesssss bring the good stuff....and by the way i think wall mart and big k mart is a side religion here..hahahaha

riverbound
05-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Snakes and sparklers?!?!?! ;) :D
LMFAO
Thats what I like :D

riverbound
05-03-2007, 03:11 PM
im in springville..just outside provo..i live in the new housing developments..shit im one of the first to get dsl hook ups here..hahaha..ive only been here since tuesday..but hey i think ill start brewing my special field booze and make a still in the shed:) :D :sqeyes: and bill yesssss bring the good stuff....and by the way i think wall mart and big k mart is a side religion here..hahahaha
Nooooo on the field booze...thats worse thane debs moonshine at the River :jawdrop:

Run_em_Hard
05-03-2007, 03:38 PM
My buddy has an Advantage just like yours, but it's blue where yours is red. Did your boat used to belong to the guy that owns Sugarhouse tent & awning?
No it used to belong to my dad and he drove to Illinois to get it. You guys ever come up north to boat???

Baja Big Dog
05-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Dude....WHY?????:confused:

Run_em_Hard
05-03-2007, 03:58 PM
We make an occasional trip to Willard, a run to Idaho every now and then.
My mom is from Tremonton.
Wonder if I have ever seen you there before? What you drive. You ever make it to Bear Lake???

rivergoer
05-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Dude....WHY?????:confused:
the marines wanted a recruiter here so here i am...

Misogynist
05-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Wonder if I have ever seen you there before? What you drive. You ever make it to Bear Lake???
I used to go to Bear Lake for the 4th of July.... always a huge turn-out in the 70's....... but I escaped from behind the Zion curtain years ago. I've been out on Willard Bay a few times.... too small.

BOBALOO
05-03-2007, 07:23 PM
the marines wanted a recruiter here so here i am...
Get yourself a white shirt and a bike and many doors of opportunity will open for you.:D
BOB( has lots of family in UtaR) ALOO:D
no I'm not Mormon

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:05 PM
A red/white 26' Sleek and a blue/white 20' Sleek O/B tunnel. (my uncle used to have a Sleek dealership):)
I've been to Bear Lake a few times when I was younger, the folks used to have a timeshare at Sweetwater
Usually though if I'm going to travel that far to go boating, I'd rather go south than north :)
Where were you Sunday...The missionaries cart you off with them???
I was looking for you on the pond.

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
i still miss huntington beach and have yet to see any cute chicks around...
You've got to get out of Happy Valley and head north of Utah Co. to see the good looking chicks that don't wear the little house on the prarrie oufits.
I'm just north of Happy Valley. That's where the closest thing to a watering hole around here is, in Salt Lake Co. Some pretty good places. You can't find one in Provo.

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:10 PM
I used to go to Bear Lake for the 4th of July.... always a huge turn-out in the 70's....... but I escaped from behind the Zion curtain years ago. I've been out on Willard Bay a few times.... too small.
Haven't seen you post for a while. Where you been?

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Do me a favor and start collecting all the Mormon chicks who want to get corrupted!!!!:devil: :D

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Do me a favor and start collecting all the Mormon chicks who want to get corrupted!!!!:devil: :D
Most of them do, they just don't know it yet!!!!:D :D :devil:

Misogynist
05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Haven't seen you post for a while. Where you been?
Busy with work... as soon as the weather warms up... people want their cars. I've got two car shows to judge next month and a couple of cars that are going. busy busy busy... junior knows the drill.

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Busy with work... as soon as the weather warms up... people want their cars. I've got two car shows to judge next month and a couple of cars that are going. busy busy busy... junior knows the drill.
Oh yea, I know. The kids 'Stang got bumped again cause he's working his a$$ off for one going to the Pebble Beach show. He's suppose to have the Stang done for the Grand National Roadster Show at Pomona and then hopefully make it here for the Autorama. The kid doesn't know about it yet.

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Most of them do, they just don't know it yet!!!!:D :D :devil:
Im just the guy to do it...:D I use to go to Park City 3 times a year to visit family...man those were the best times of the year!!!:eek: :devil:

Misogynist
05-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Oh yea, I know. The kids 'Stang got bumped again cause he's working his a$$ off for one going to the Pebble Beach show. He's suppose to have the Stang done for the Grand National Roadster Show at Pomona and then hopefully make it here for the Autorama. The kid doesn't know about it yet.
I don't have anything going to Pebble this year.... at least not that I know of... hahahahahah... I usually have a couple of cars go up, but they are already done. They just need some work so that they run ok.

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't have anything going to Pebble this year.... at least not that I know of... hahahahahah... I usually have a couple of cars go up, but they are already done. They just need some work so that they run ok.
So get this....The kids Camino get run over by his friends' sister and the parents have us go to a friend of the family for an estimate. Come to find out he was best friends with Bill Larzliers dad. His name is Ron Howard (really). An old guy just north of Franklin-Covey field. Nice guy and does good work but we took it to the guy who did Jill's flames on the Magnum.

wolfie
05-03-2007, 08:57 PM
So I hope you're not going to change your name to "Temple_goer".:D :D
You ever get up into Salt Lake Co. let us know.

Wild Horses
05-04-2007, 06:25 AM
My buddy has an Advantage just like yours, but it's blue where yours is red. Did your boat used to belong to the guy that owns Sugarhouse tent & awning?
The one brother bought his from Jerry at Beckstrand back in 89 I believe, I bought an 88 20'6" Classic bow rider with the same colors and wished I'd had the coin at the time for the 22' Citation that he ended up buying. The Last I knew the one had a 25' Citation and the other had a 22' Sport Cat, both blown of course!!
Clint
Runnin' Wild

Cruzzze
05-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Hey dude, SLC sucks, come south to the real part of Utah....St George , where all the polygs live 30 miles away.....where it takes you 1/2 an hour to go 2 miles on the blvds, where there is only one bar here and it's a sh**hole, but there are 8 lakes within 20 miles, but of course half of them you can't get a boat on and the others are so full during the summer that it looks like the sandbar at times........but the other good thing is it's only 115* in the summer compared to 120 in Havi!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) I love it here:idea:

Boozer
05-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Springville sucks. The LQ store near you is in Provo so if you want real booze that is where you gotta go. I didnt think there was anyhting other then a flying j, a few small business's and a truck wash in Springville.
Hit the mall in Provo. You will see nothing but hot women! The women there are not only hot but extremely friendly too.

Misogynist
05-04-2007, 07:30 AM
So get this....The kids Camino get run over by his friends' sister and the parents have us go to a friend of the family for an estimate. Come to find out he was best friends with Bill Larzliers dad. His name is Ron Howard (really). An old guy just north of Franklin-Covey field. Nice guy and does good work but we took it to the guy who did Jill's flames on the Magnum.
I had lunch with Bill Larzolere last Monday.... he is convinced I've "decended into a mailstrom"......... (private joke)

Run_em_Hard
05-04-2007, 07:54 AM
A red/white 26' Sleek and a blue/white 20' Sleek O/B tunnel. (my uncle used to have a Sleek dealership):)
I've been to Bear Lake a few times when I was younger, the folks used to have a timeshare at Sweetwater
Usually though if I'm going to travel that far to go boating, I'd rather go south than north :)
Bear Lake season doesn't start for another month when its warm up there...Do you ever go to Utah Lake or others around there? Have thought about it but never have.

wolfie
05-04-2007, 09:23 AM
We go to Utah lake for a quickie, because it's close by, I used to hang out at Echo a lot a few years back, My sister lives in Park City, so we do a few Jordanelle trips, it's only a few miles from her place. Flaming Gorge is pretty cool so is Starvation. Yuba is a nice size lake and there is a lot of good dirt trails around if you have bikes or quads, but it seams like the damn place is always windy :idea:
Yeah but don't hold your breath waiting for him...Stood us up twice already....LOL:D :D :D :D