PDA

View Full Version : Custom Boat Covers

Uniqueperformancewest
05-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey Guys,
I need to get some custom boat covers made up for the Adrenalines and I looking for a shop that does good quality work in a reasonable amount of time. I also need the material to be dimension 3 but would prefer dimension 4, it has to be auto quality do to the process used for painting the boats. If anyone has a leed for me on a good shop in the Orange County/Corona area please let me know.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

Screaming Pete
05-03-2007, 10:21 AM
i recommend Dan Benz in escondido on Hale street got the cover and bimini made for the dcb there.

Uniqueperformancewest
05-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Hey Pete thanks for the recommendation what kind of material did he use on your boat.
Thanks John

brad22
05-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Best place: Ron Tasarski @ Custom Canvas in Montclair (worth the drive) 909-981-7179.

Screaming Pete
05-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Pete thanks for the recommendation what kind of material did he use on your boat.
Thanks John
sumblella, he does towing covers also with a felt soft inside, iv'e had 2 ultras and 1 dcb and all canvas..sumbrella has been his work. my dcb cover for the mach 22 was total coverage and had a motor cover for the promax also velcro'd under the prop. and the bimmne was great , stainless, nylox nuts, you know how the dcb rolls pollished nuts and bolts. tails..bad azzz