PDA

View Full Version : License & Insurance.......boy!!!

Jbb
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
So I slide out of work to get something to eat........Minding my own business at the stop light on the way back.....BANG!.....A woman slams into the back of my truck...this is the 3rd time this has happened in the last 6 months:jawdrop:
I get out and this older woman is freakin out ...my foot slipped ...im sorry!....I tried to calm her down.....and she is freakin...:D her car......a Nissan Altima is crushed back to the spindles......and my truck....American Iron....[Ford Ranger]....has barely a scratch.....Cop shows up .....asks if a report is necessary...I said Im good...I will just fix mine...she says no I need a report for insurance to cover it...just when we get her calmed down she now gets a ticket....:jawdrop:
I left my wallet at home and didnt have my license with me...but he didnt ticket me....
I feel now that I have whiplash onset....:D
Should have took her to the matt.....:D

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 10:16 AM
I know how you feel... I've been hit 8 times in 14 months, 6 of those I got rearended at stop lights.

ratso
05-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Ya'll need to quit "brake checking" people!:D

topless
05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Wow, you've both been rear ended quite a bit lately. Shouldn't this be posted in benchracers????:eek:

photo chick
05-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Lunch just isn't safe anymore!:D

Jordy
05-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Where is Larry H. Parker when you need him??? :D :D :D

yopengo
05-03-2007, 10:26 AM
So I slide out of work to get something to eat........Minding my own business at the stop light on the way back.....BANG!.....A woman slams into the back of my truck...this is the 3rd time this has happened in the last 6 months:jawdrop:
I get out and this older woman is freakin out ...my foot slipped ...im sorry!....I tried to calm her down.....and she is freakin...:D her car......a Nissan Altima is crushed back to the spindles......and my truck....American Iron....[Ford Ranger]....has barely a scratch.....Cop shows up .....asks if a report is necessary...I said Im good...I will just fix mine...she says no I need a report for insurance to cover it...just when we get her calmed down she now gets a ticket....:jawdrop:
I left my wallet at home and didnt have my license with me...but he didnt ticket me....
I feel now that I have whiplash onset....:D
Should have took her to the matt.....:D
No, its bad mojo. Wait until tomorrow morning and if you wake up and the back feels good then I would forget about it. Now if your truck or back was fukked up, then I take her to the matt. Just my .02. :D

ratso
05-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Wow, you've both been rear ended quite a bit lately. Shouldn't this be posted in benchracers????:eek:
lol...:D

Jbb
05-03-2007, 10:31 AM
No, its bad mojo. Wait until tomorrow morning and if you wake up and the back feels good then I would forget about it. Now if your truck or back was fukked up, then I take her to the matt. Just my .02. :D
The :D next to that comment ...denotes it as a joke.....I thought the poor woman was gonna have a stroke ...I can fix the car...

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Ya'll need to quit "brake checking" people!:D
Kind of hard to brake check when your stoped at a read light with cars infront of you...

yopengo
05-03-2007, 10:42 AM
The :D next to that comment ...denotes it as a joke.....I thought the poor woman was gonn have a stroke ...I can fix the car...
No... I took it as a joke or as you did not want to be an ass and want your truck fixed etc. I have done the same thing after being hit (no report) "dont worry" to the other driver etc. The next morning my back was fukked up. All I am saying is to protect yourself. When your hit the adrelline is flowing and not until the next morning will you know if you have an injury.

Jbb
05-03-2007, 10:42 AM
No... I took it as a joke or as you did not want to be an ass and want your truck fixed etc. I have done the same thing after being hit (no report) "dont worry" to the other driver etc. The next morning my back was fukked up. All I am saying is to protect yourself. When your hit the adrelline is flowing and not until the next morning will you know if you have an injury.
:D

Starloans
05-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Regardless of the damages or injuries to you..........YOU SHOULD HAVE OPENED YOUR DOOR, PUT BOTH HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK AND ROLLED OUT ONTO THE PAVEMENT SCREAMING.......CALL AN AMBULANCE! :eek:
You would have gotten a couple of bucks and some free visits to Chiopractor.
Plus..remember, even though theres no visible damage to your truck you never know what internal damages could happen. The seals could start leaking, drive shaft bent, frame warped, etc. Just my .02.

little rowe boat
05-03-2007, 11:06 AM
I know how you feel... I've been hit 8 times in 14 months, 6 of those I got rearended at stop lights.
6 of those were from firefighters and cops.:D

Jbb
05-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Regardless of the damages or injuries to you..........YOU SHOULD HAVE OPENED YOUR DOOR, PUT BOTH HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK AND ROLLED OUT ONTO THE PAVEMENT SCREAMING.......CALL AN AMBULANCE! :eek:
You would have gotten a couple of bucks and some free visits to Chiopractor.
Plus..remember, even though theres no visible damage to your truck you never know what internal damages could happen. The seals could start leaking, drive shaft bent, frame warped, etc. Just my .02.
:jawdrop:

Jbb
05-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Unbelievable...........you drive a ranger....hahahahahaha:D
Long drive to work....and gas is expensive...:)
besides that American Iron kicked major ass on all three Jap cars that have hit it!...:D

Boatcop
05-03-2007, 12:54 PM
My foot slipped.
Sorry. :D

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
no, one was a illegal alien, 2 did not have ins and one was driving on a suspended DL...