PDA

View Full Version : kenny chesney

AZLAW
05-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Any ***boaters going to the Kenny Chesney concert on Sat. in Phoenix. I have lawn seats. It will just be my girlfriend and I it would be nice to hang out with some others. I will be sporting the ***boat shirt and a cowboy hat. Hope

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Any ***boaters going to the Kenny Chesney concert on Sat. in Phoenix. I have lawn seats. It will just be my girlfriend and I it would be nice to hang out with some others. I will be sporting the ***boat shirt and a cowboy hat. Hope
Im not a big Kenny fan. I really like country music but, I think he sucks. He did have one cool album like 10 years ago.:) :jawdrop:
only my .02

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Have fun! I saw him two summers ago and he puts on a great show. He also signed autographs after the show for over an hour.

havasu522
05-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Went last year in Vegas took my two daughters was a great night / One thing about his conserts There isn't a bad looking girl in the place ! Ok well I was not driving and I had a few before . Have a great time .:cool:

voodoomedman
05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Im not a big Kenny fan. I really like country music but, I think he sucks. He did have one cool album like 10 years ago.:) :jawdrop:
only my .02
Well he is good but you can only listen to so many songs about being on the beach and having a beer somewhere in Mexico or the Caribbean.

Jordy
05-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Wow, based upon that description, there should be no problems finding you in a sea of cowboy hats and a shirt that nobody here really believes exists... :D :D :D

77charger
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Gay!

TAF
05-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Well he is good but you can only listen to so many songs about being on the beach and having a beer somewhere in Mexico or the Caribbean.
She goes to see Roger Kline and the Peacemakers atleast 8 times a yr. and they always sing songs about get'n drunk in Mexico so much that they titled one of their songs just that.:D

TAF
05-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Gay!
Suppose he ought to have posted his concert plans in the Benchracers, ehhh?
You going to be in Red Bluff.:idea: :D

purrfecttremor
05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Seen him twice and he puts on a great show. What color is your hat:D :D

adjones419
05-03-2007, 03:28 PM
My girlfriend dragged me along to see him a few years back...I just sat back, had a few cold ones, and enjoyed the scenery!

77charger
05-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Suppose he ought to have posted his concert plans in the Benchracers, ehhh?
You going to be in Red Bluff.:idea: :D
Na i aint runnin a boat this year would like to go to red bluff though to watch that place IMO was the best race to be at for us last year even though we won at other places just a fun time. just might not have the time.Probably do the world finals though hell i can help you with launch dutys too.

dumbandyoung
05-03-2007, 04:37 PM
hahaa! yah soo true. :D ..and since when did cowboys wear straw hats?:D

Flyinbowtie
05-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Saw him a couple of summers ago at the Amphitheatre off of 65 north of Sacto.
It was a good show, my only complaint was the guy running the mixer board must have had everything just about pegged, it wasn't exactly sounding clean, if ya know what I mean.
I also agree that he needs to find some new inspiration, his old stuff was/is good, but his new...
We have good seats for Toby Keith at Harveys outdoor Amphitheater up at South Shore in Sept. Definitely looking forward to that.:)