PDA

View Full Version : ATK ENGINES & Trucks T.V Show!!!!

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Thats right!
Finally got the date. Our company (ATK ENGINES) is debuting our High Performance Engine Line. Our Builder Mark Johnson and Scott Miller will be on the show. To bad the guy who sells them (ME) isnt going to go on!!!! haha That would be sick!
The engine being debuted is going to be a blown 350 small block 550+ HP detuned twin carbed and a 6-71 blower.
Here is a picture of the engine on the set...if you look at the scoop they custom engraved ATK on it...pretty cool I thought (may have to zoom in)..:)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/notalent2002/DSCN2810-1.jpg

RiverDave
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM
What Network?
Do you guys build marine motors?
RD

slotracer
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM
i have bought 2 engines from your company and had them shipped to nor-cal

460 jus getn it
05-03-2007, 01:25 PM
When i worked for the zone, i sold about 12 of these motors and didnt have 1 come back. Very great quality and good customer service.

STV_Keith
05-03-2007, 01:29 PM
B, did you shoot that pic? Is that their studio in TN? If so, on the other side of the wall used to be an above-ground Dynojet dyno...I helped train them (well, back in the day it was Stacey David on Trucks) on it. Small world.

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 02:37 PM
What Network?
Do you guys build marine motors?
RD
I believe its spike TV that airs it. I will confirm tommorow.
We do build marine per request. Were going to get into that alot more now that we have everything in the works. The great thing I love is were offering a 2 year Unlimited mile warranty on Stage 1 and 2 engines. We will also cover that warranty on stage 3 as long as there are no signs of bad installer error or any funny business.

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 02:38 PM
i have bought 2 engines from your company and had them shipped to nor-cal
Really? Do you own a shop? Anytime you need something give me a ring or PM me...I will hook you up!:)

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 02:40 PM
When i worked for the zone, i sold about 12 of these motors and didnt have 1 come back. Very great quality and good customer service.
I love hearing that!!!:D
B, did you shoot that pic? Is that their studio in TN? If so, on the other side of the wall used to be an above-ground Dynojet dyno...I helped train them (well, back in the day it was Stacey David on Trucks) on it. Small world.[/
Unfortuanatley no. I have been stuck here in OC trying to crunch the numbers for this program while they were getting the recipies and building them. I believe that is the shop in TN. Didnt Stacey just retire off the show 2 years ago???

mrs.rvrluvr
05-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Congrats to you & your company......hubby watches the show all the time. I'll make sure he watches this one, as we are in the market for a new motor.

STV_Keith
05-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah, Stacey is starting his own show now, but was with those guys for quite some time. The training I did for them was back in 98 or 99.

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Congrats to you & your company......hubby watches the show all the time. I'll make sure he watches this one, as we are in the market for a new motor.
Thank you!:) Are you looking or something for you car or truck, or marine? LMK I will get you the best quality price I can (my discount).:)

NOTALENT
05-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, Stacey is starting his own show now, but was with those guys for quite some time. The training I did for them was back in 98 or 99.
Nice. What type of show is he starting??

shockwaveharry
05-03-2007, 07:42 PM
To bad the guy who sells them (ME) isnt going to go on!!!!
Very Cool, but I think they should have let their salsman go on too!
Back my days of self employment, I got most of my domestic rebuilds from ATK (I did the HP and import stuff myself) and I only had one failure. The poor guy was out of state and you guys stepped up, shipped a new motor and paid a local shop to fix his car. Very cool! I wish you luck with your new line and expect great success!

XtrmWakeborder
05-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Yes trucks airs on spike. And yes Stacy went to another show on espn called gears. Sweet looking engine!

mrs.rvrluvr
05-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Thank you!:) Are you looking or something for you car or truck, or marine? LMK I will get you the best quality price I can (my discount).:)
We are looking for a faster motor to put in the boat. Can I have hubby (TUZRVR) pm you.

dicudmore
05-03-2007, 08:43 PM
We are looking for a faster motor to put in the boat. Can I have hubby (TUZRVR) pm you.
worth a shot--he posted a while back that they had Steve Schmidt building some marine bullets for them...very respected builder

mrs.rvrluvr
05-03-2007, 08:47 PM
worth a shot--he posted a while back that they had Steve Schmidt building some marine bullets for them...very respected builder
Ok, thanks!! Maybe it will work. I know nothing about motors, but maybe they can help.

NOTALENT
05-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Definatley. I will get with my builder Mark Johnson today and see if he has begun working on anything, but we can do anything, skys the limiit:)
We have slowed down working with Steve Schmidt and started doing more of our own thing. There were some pricing issues with him.
Good morning though...just sold this same engine to a customer. Nice size sale!:D

STV_Keith
05-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Nice. What type of show is he starting??
It's called Gearz TV. Looks like mostly rods and older trucks. http://www.gearztv.com/index.php?