PDA

View Full Version : sunday sunday sunday...

seanv
05-03-2007, 03:34 PM
bring your hunded over arses out to pleasant and have some hair of the dog:D :D
im headed out to run around a bit then reeeeelax:D

squirt'nmyload
05-03-2007, 04:10 PM
red flag warning tomorrow and suppost to be all weekend.....ya won't see my ass out there if thats the case :D :D

LuckyStrike
05-04-2007, 05:48 AM
red flag warning tomorrow and suppost to be all weekend.....ya won't see my ass out there if thats the case :D :D
Come on Brian...I wanted to tow ya from Humbug to the 10 lane:D :D :D
Sunday...Clear 87Degrees Light winds. It will be Great

seanv
05-04-2007, 08:07 AM
today and saturday windy and sunday sunday sunday will be b.e.a.utiful:D
take your skirt off and put some boardshorts on and hit the water puto:devil:

Jordy
05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't know, Sunday is Jordy de Mayo... might have to sit back and bask in all my glory on what should be a national holiday!!! :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
05-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Come on Brian...I wanted to tow ya from Humbug to the 10 lane:D :D :D
Sunday...Clear 87Degrees Light winds. It will be Great
lol.........got the new boat registered today..........we'll see what happens....no wind and i'm in (not towing) :)

slovolvo
05-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I'll be there Sean! Did you get the problems fixed?

seanv
05-04-2007, 02:08 PM
not yet. gona fix it tonight and be ready to go sunday.
c'mon jordy. have rob haul you peeps out there for your jordy de mayo :D

roln 20s
05-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I'll be there with the DCB :D Sean, we can tie up and have a Pleasant Regatta :D :D
Roln 20s

Make it a Double
05-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Looks like we are in for Sunday :D

AZJD
05-05-2007, 09:52 AM
I'll be there with the DCB :D Sean, we can tie up and have a Pleasant Regatta :D :D
Roln 20s
Quit playin! You don't slum on our lake for real do you? lol
Se you bitches tommorow, with a hang over and a beer bong!

AZJD
05-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Mostly sunny high of 82 degrees winds form the south at 5-10mph
Weather.com

roln 20s
05-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Quit playin! You don't slum on our lake for real do you? lol
Se you bitches tommorow, with a hang over and a beer bong!
haha, not normally, but I will be slumin 'your' lake for the next month or so, assuming you and Jordy de Mayo approve it :D See you there.
Spoke with Rick earlier, he and a few buddies will be out there also :)
Roln 20s

squirt'nmyload
05-05-2007, 10:47 AM
us jetters will be launching from the north ramp at about 10 or 11.....see you all in the cove :)

squirt'nmyload
05-05-2007, 03:55 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk........just spent 4 hours buffing and polishing.......and that magic eraser is the shit!!!!!!!!!............see ya'll out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingbrutis
05-05-2007, 06:16 PM
where do you guys meet up at? Looking to go out tommorow. I dont know the lake at all. What time? Later Joe

Classic Daycruiser
05-05-2007, 07:40 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk........just spent 4 hours buffing and polishing.......and that magic eraser is the shit!!!!!!!!!............see ya'll out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I figured thats why you didn't call about the amps:D :idea: :D :D

squirt'nmyload
05-06-2007, 05:28 AM
where do you guys meet up at? Looking to go out tommorow. I dont know the lake at all. What time? Later Joe
north ramp at pleasant....us jet boaters usually launch from the shore on the north side of the ramp but if that is full we go to the shores before the north ramp on the right :)

squirt'nmyload
05-06-2007, 05:30 AM
I figured thats why you didn't call about the amps:D :idea: :D :D
sorry chris, i though i would've had some jobs up your way yesterday but i was in queen creek......wasn't planning on doing the whole nine on it but once i started i couldn't stop :D

kingbrutis
05-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Is that the part where they give rides in that big unimog(or what ever that is)? We launched off of the north ramp last time. We have a small jet. What cove do you go to or hang out in? north ramp at pleasant....us jet boaters usually launch from the shore on the north side of the ramp but if that is full we go to the shores before the north ramp on the right :)

AZKC
05-06-2007, 07:43 AM
They'll be at Humbug, be careful the lake gets a bit rough for small jets at times. Go early leave late:)

AZJD
05-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Is that the part where they give rides in that big unimog(or what ever that is)? We launched off of the north ramp last time. We have a small jet. What cove do you go to or hang out in?
Humbug is the cove in the north end of the lake behind the biggest island. Follow the boats.

kingbrutis
05-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Fun time at the lake. The place diverter worked great and met up with some new people. I dont think I met anyone from the board. We were in the cove. We were in a 20' white Scarab, rafted to a 24 foot Baja outlaw, Blue. Got there around noon and left out about 4:30. f*cking good time and GREAT weather. Hopefully we can meet up next Saturday. Later Joe

squirt'nmyload
05-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Fun time at the lake. The place diverter worked great and met up with some new people. I dont think I met anyone from the board. We were in the cove. We were in a 20' white Scarab, rafted to a 24 foot Baja outlaw, Blue. Got there around noon and left out about 4:30. f*cking good time and GREAT weather. Hopefully we can meet up next Saturday. Later Joe
we were there...i thought i saw a white scarab but i think it had an outdrive on it......my boat is tan/brown/black...it was tied to the lucky strike :D ...rolled outta there bout 6.30 and had some nice water up by the north ramp :)

seanv
05-07-2007, 10:04 AM
welll my day was off to a bang. i had everything loaded and was backing the truck up to leave. i had cement poured last week in front of my rv gate and hadnt opened the gates yet....yup you guessed it. slab is higher than gates. so, after a long look at things i need to cut the welds that hold the gates, re drill the anchor holes etc etc. what woulda been a quick refix and hit the water turned int major drama. new hinges wont be here until tuesday , ya know things like that:rolleyes:

Classic Daycruiser
05-07-2007, 11:40 AM
welll my day was off to a bang. i had everything loaded and was backing the truck up to leave. i had cement poured last week in front of my rv gate and hadnt opened the gates yet....yup you guessed it. slab is higher than gates. so, after a long look at things i need to cut the welds that hold the gates, re drill the anchor holes etc etc. what woulda been a quick refix and hit the water turned int major drama. new hinges wont be here until tuesday , ya know things like that:rolleyes:
Now that sux's big time!!!!!
I'm not in the trade, but I'd call that a rookie mistake:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
05-07-2007, 12:35 PM
ahhh man...that sucks!!!!!! i think i would've just ran the gate over :D :D

seanv
05-07-2007, 01:35 PM
well, the high spot is due to the grade matching driveway bla bla bla. the pisser is the tubes i cut for the anchors and the fact he didnt line up chit! if you look accross my gate they dont close flush. he only missed the mark by 3":mad:
oh well, that's what i get for a "buddy's brother needing cash" deal. 1k for a 6" thick 16' x 35' slab is still cheap.