PDA

View Full Version : If you were president of the USA

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 06:44 PM
If you were President of the Great USA what would you do to rid the illegals..
Now be honest. :D and realistic.:D

Jbb
05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
With compassion, of course! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 06:55 PM
With compassion, of course! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)
:jawdrop: LOL!! Mr. vee said.. " A man after his own Heart." :D
so when are you runnin for President.:idea: :D :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 07:07 PM
build a wall and enforce the laws we already have on the books... have the IRS start bumping up aduits across the board...take away the jobs and they will go away,

Throttle
05-03-2007, 07:07 PM
I would ask why the hell is the city of LA's mayor doing out of LA...

Boatcop
05-03-2007, 07:30 PM
1. Issue arrest and deport warrants for every expired Tourist, Student, and Work Visas.
2. (a) All persons illegally in the US would be mandated to report to Immigration & Custom's Enforcement immediately. Their situation would be reviewed by a Hearing Panel, and those without good cause to stay would be deported. Good cause would require a steady job, not on any kind of assistance, and the ability to speak and understand English, both written and oral.
(b) Review any work history and compare them to Tax records. Require them to pay past taxes, penalties and fines on any unreported income.
(c) Have them fill out required forms to legally stay in the US as a guest worker, along with a registration fee of $5,000 dollars for each person.
(d) Create a national data-base of all individuals in the US on guest worker programs, student, et al, visas, and require that persons in that data base update their information with ICE every 6 months. failure to do so, would result in an immediate warrant for their arrest and deportation. The data base would be accessible to every employer, public agency, and entity.
3. Deny automatic citizenship to children born to illegal immigrants. This is already provided for in the Constitution, namely the 14th Ammendment, which states: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Illegal immigrants have not subjected themselves to the Jurisdiction of the US by entering the country illegally and failing to comply with the laws of the US, ie. paying taxes, obtaining a SSN, etc.
4. Immediately deport any illegal immigrant found within our borders, after gaining all identifying information, ie name, description, DOB, photos, fingerprints, DNA, etc. If caught within the borders illegally a second time, automatic 5 year Prison Sentence in special Immigration prison/farms with them working to grow, raise, etc. food for their own sustainance. If caught a third time, 10 years.
5. Require a 10% exportation tax on any personal US funds sent out of the Country by anyone not a citizen. Make it a Federal Crime to send or transfer US Funds to out-of-country bank accounts or individuals. Including failing to report those transfers by financial institutions or money transfer services.
6. Non-Citizens would be denied bail for any Felony committed, in which there is probable cause that the person accused committed the crime, and that the person is not a citizen of the US.
3. Require that any publicly funded organization, agency, or any entity receiving federal funds in any way, shape, or form, report persons they have probable cause to suspect are illegal, to Immigration Authorities, or face immediate suspension of Federal Funds, and other civil penalties.
4. Revoke the business and/or any special licenses of any business or individual hiring illegal immigrants as employees. Make the assets of those individuals and businesses subject to seizure and forfeiture. Make knowingly hiring any person not legally present in the US a Federal Felony, under the same penalties as #4 (above). The sentences would be per illegal person hired, to run consecutively.
OK. That takes care of my first week in office. :D

Throttle
05-03-2007, 07:45 PM
where is Phebus, cuz Boatcop is givin him a run for his money here for president...

Flyinbowtie
05-03-2007, 07:50 PM
I like Alan's list.
I would make a slight modification regarding the illegal aliens.:)
The 30 day getout notice is served, and those who comply get to take their stuff with them. If they own a home, a realtor can send the proceeds to them, (minus apporpriate taxes.)
If they don't comply, when they are caught, ALL accumulated personal property; houses, cash, cars, stereos, etc, is forfeit. They leave with the clothes on their back.
Said property is sold at public auction. Proceeds are funneled directly to ICE to be used exclusively for border security issues. Major accountablity at every step of the way.
Make part of the problem pay for a portion of the solution.

epeagle
05-03-2007, 07:53 PM
why would you want to get rid of them?
our economy would collapse...unemployment is way beyond low..
they arent taking jobs that any of us really want.
edit: im sure this view isnt popular among ***boaters..i hope you can reply without any hate or immigrant bashing because this subject is close to home.

Baja Big Dog
05-03-2007, 07:54 PM
FRICKEN BOATCOP FOR PRESIDENT

Boatcop
05-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Read THIS! (http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html)

epeagle
05-03-2007, 08:07 PM
good read...so..what happens next?
after we have rid our country of illegals and secured our borders?
i hope the goverment is ready to support american labor.

XtrmWakeborder
05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
edit: im sure this view isnt popular among ***boaters..i hope you can reply without any hate or immigrant bashing because this subject is close to home.
Umm do my job? NO, they are too stupid. The way it affects us is taking money away from every American to support them. When my cousins get money because their parents speak spanish and are of mexican decent when I get nothing pisses me off. The kicker is either way they would not have to pay because their family is loaded. Their parents make at least 150k MORE than my parents a year, and I pay for every cent of my education. Last I know, the dems were trying to push through legislation for grants exclusively for illegals....bs

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/people/pe23.jpg

probablecause
05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
1. Change the constitution. No more automatic citizenship for any child born to noncitizens.
I wonder how many people here actually know where the "If I am born here that makes me a citizen" law came from.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 08:32 PM
why should we GIVE them anything. What do they do for the americans.
I can tell you they burn our flag.
They ruin our cities,
They do not learn english so when the cops ask them to move along, stop, pull over, they consider it racist and sew for 1000's and fricken win.. That is BS.
They pop out baby after baby when they can not support the first one.
I can go on.
If it is close to home then maybe they should do something to become legal.
Like apply to be a citizen LEGALLY.:)

JB in so cal
05-03-2007, 08:36 PM
1. Issue arrest and deport warrants for every expired Tourist, Student, and Work Visas.
2. (a) All persons illegally in the US would be mandated to report to Immigration & Custom's Enforcement immediately. Their situation would be reviewed by a Hearing Panel, and those without good cause to stay would be deported. Good cause would require a steady job, not on any kind of assistance, and the ability to speak and understand English, both written and oral.
(b) Review any work history and compare them to Tax records. Require them to pay past taxes, penalties and fines on any unreported income.
(c) Have them fill out required forms to legally stay in the US as a guest worker, along with a registration fee of $5,000 dollars for each person.
(d) Create a national data-base of all individuals in the US on guest worker programs, student, et al, visas, and require that persons in that data base update their information with ICE every 6 months. failure to do so, would result in an immediate warrant for their arrest and deportation. The data base would be accessible to every employer, public agency, and entity.
3. Deny automatic citizenship to children born to illegal immigrants. This is already provided for in the Constitution, namely the 14th Ammendment, which states: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Illegal immigrants have not subjected themselves to the Jurisdiction of the US by entering the country illegally and failing to comply with the laws of the US, ie. paying taxes, obtaining a SSN, etc.
4. Immediately deport any illegal immigrant found within our borders, after gaining all identifying information, ie name, description, DOB, photos, fingerprints, DNA, etc. If caught within the borders illegally a second time, automatic 5 year Prison Sentence in special Immigration prison/farms with them working to grow, raise, etc. food for their own sustainance. If caught a third time, 10 years.
5. Require a 10% exportation tax on any personal US funds sent out of the Country by anyone not a citizen. Make it a Federal Crime to send or transfer US Funds to out-of-country bank accounts or individuals. Including failing to report those transfers by financial institutions or money transfer services.
6. Non-Citizens would be denied bail for any Felony committed, in which there is probable cause that the person accused committed the crime, and that the person is not a citizen of the US.
3. Require that any publicly funded organization, agency, or any entity receiving federal funds in any way, shape, or form, report persons they have probable cause to suspect are illegal, to Immigration Authorities, or face immediate suspension of Federal Funds, and other civil penalties.
4. Revoke the business and/or any special licenses of any business or individual hiring illegal immigrants as employees. Make the assets of those individuals and businesses subject to seizure and forfeiture. Make knowingly hiring any person not legally present in the US a Federal Felony, under the same penalties as #4 (above). The sentences would be per illegal person hired, to run consecutively.
At least BC's not layin' around thinkin' about stuff:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Ditto :D

SummitKarl
05-03-2007, 08:43 PM
1st I would see if Bill left Monica's number under the desk:jawdrop: :D
Then I would appoint BoatCop head of INS:D
it's all about proper delegation:D

vmjtc3
05-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Issue Illegal immigrant hunting licensce's . :rolleyes:

bigq
05-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, who did the shit before?
and if noone did it before why do we need it now?
How about drywaller, framers, packing plants? A lot of low paying jobs use to pay well.:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-03-2007, 09:58 PM
How about drywaller, framers, packing plants? A lot of low paying jobs use to pay well.:rolleyes:
exactly.:)

CARLSON-JET
05-03-2007, 10:03 PM
1. I would move the U.S. Capitol to L.A. so a few idiots might get on board with what the hell is really going on.. I think the rest would slowly take care of itself.

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2007, 10:29 PM
You forgot painting, plasters, cement, landscaping and many, many more.

acatitude
05-03-2007, 10:42 PM
I think there is a lot of truth in this statement as employers will always pay less if the opportunity is there and they make it there..
someone posted once on here I believe
YOur here illegally and caught you can
!. be deprted 1 time and or you are put in the army for your 2 years and serve this country, you get clothes and a gun and food and sent over seas .
if you refuse you are given clothes and food ( no Gun) and sent over seas.

blacksheepvictor
05-03-2007, 10:46 PM
For sure!!!

photo chick
05-04-2007, 04:21 AM
Issue Illegal immigrant hunting licensce's . :rolleyes:
:D :D :D

RitcheyRch
05-04-2007, 05:14 AM
He would get my vote as well.

Debbolas
05-04-2007, 05:26 AM
One thing I think we are overlooking here is all the money sent from the US to Mexico everyday. Why don't we tax the hell out of that money? Say 50%:D
I think that would go a long way to discourage people to come here, work illegally, and send all their money back to Mexico.
(of course I wouldn't have any kids to tutor after school, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice)

Baja Big Dog
05-04-2007, 08:01 AM
http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/people/pe23.jpg
THIS AINT FUNNY...MARK MY WORDS THE DAY WILL COME WHEN WE HAVE TO PRESS "2" FOR ENGLISH!!!:eek:

NICE PAIR
05-04-2007, 08:01 AM
I second the motion.

edog_103
05-04-2007, 08:02 AM
We need to cut our own lawns, and wash our own cars. Make sure when we have work done on the house that the contractor is using documented workers.

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 08:15 AM
I think many of you missed the part about unemployment. I think the stats are 20 million illegals working in the country? Unemployment is running just below 4%. So whoever was doing many of the jobs previously have clearly moved on to something else.
There was a good discussion about kids today and not wanting to work fast food, clean dishes, car washes etc. etc. That was a labor pool previously in my day.
Secure the borders for sure. But get a simple guest worker program where the get fingerprinted, pic taken and number issued.
Taxes? Apparently many of you do not understand the tax code. I pray for the day when I only have to pay personal taxes. Basically you operate on 70% of your pay out the door and then pay taxes on everything you buy! We live in a 50% tax country! And there is double taxation when you consider inheiretence (sp?) and social security tax! (Need a different thread.)
So although your anger is valid in many ways. The solution isn't as simple as many of you believe.
The other day during the marches across the country, why didn't immigration show up with buses? That would have settled a bunch of issues right there. And I do not appreciate anyone burning the flag! Nor disrespecting our country nor utilizing our social and medical services for free! That shiat needs to be cut off.
They do have an opportunity to serve in our armed forces. I think they get some sort of credit or acceleration when they do that. What about getting immigrants that provide certain services like doctors and computer geeks? And making them live where we need them? It isn't about Mexicans running over the border. What about terrorists and other unwanted people coming here? Borders could be tightened easily. And a program to allow skilled and unskilled workers in as required.
Good topic. Tough answers. It really is a tough deal and no solution in sight that I can see. Not with the politicians in power today. :devil:

barbigrl
05-04-2007, 08:39 AM
So we all talk about this but what actions are we really taking as individuals to solve the problem? It feels as if the American people no longer have a voice in this country. Our democracy is going down the drain. I bet the founders of this country are ROLLING over in there graves.

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 08:41 AM
So we all talk about this but what actions are we really taking as individuals to solve the problem? It feels as if the American people no longer have a voice in this country. Our democracy is going down the drain. I bet the founders of this country are ROLLING over in there graves.
You have it exactly right. Read about the Roman empire and the Greeks. History repeats itself. We will follow. Guaranteed!!! :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 08:42 AM
we have no voice because we need to learn spanish so we can understand..:D
uno fountain drink por favor.:mad:

barbigrl
05-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Not sure if this has been said but I think we should require them to enter are armed forces and spend some time serving our country to earn citizenship!!

wright27
05-04-2007, 08:45 AM
If you were President of the Great USA what would you do to rid the illegals..
Now be honest. :D and realistic.:D
First law I would pass would be. If you come to America and fly your native country flag you will be shot on site.

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 08:46 AM
we have no voice because we need to learn spanish so we can understand..:D
The government doesn't want to make "English" the official language!!! Been there, done that! Your politicians at work!
Are you familiar with the US Congress retirement program? That will piss you off even more!

barbigrl
05-04-2007, 08:50 AM
I think we should just ban together and overthrow our government..... they are no longer serving us.

edog_103
05-04-2007, 08:56 AM
First law I would pass would be. If you come to America and fly your native country flag you will be shot on site.
Could you imagine if we flew the American flag over the Mexican flag In Mexico? I wonder what kind of beat down we would get?

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Could you imagine if we flew the American flag over the Mexican flag In Mexico? I wonder what kind of beat down we would get?
we would be shot and served on Taco's.:D

Baja Big Dog
05-04-2007, 09:13 AM
You would be arrested!!!Yep..its illegal to fly a flag other than Mexican in Mexico!!!:confused:

hoolign
05-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Each time an Illegal is caught, dye their face and hands white, then release them back into society. Society will handle the rest.
Honestly, the only fix for this situation is, either a real deep recession, a true depression, or start shooting them. Of course, this is only my opinion.
At least, most of your people went home after the war ended, Thank God!
Shut up Canadian! :mad:

Quest4Fun
05-04-2007, 09:14 AM
If I were President of the USA, I would give all of you ***boat Threaders every Friday and Monday off of work so you can party on your boats all weekend long! :D :D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
05-04-2007, 09:23 AM
http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/people/1497[1].jpg

BADBLOWN572
05-04-2007, 09:27 AM
I believe that if we stopped holding their hands and giving them everything for free, they would voluntarily leave. Cut off free health care, education, welfare, jobs, etc... Reserve those items for American Citizens who NEED it. Once the free ride is over, there is nothing that is left. They might as well go back to their native land.
Stop assisting them! No more foreign government forms, english only, no DL's, credit cards, etc... If you don't pay taxes, you loose the assets. Unfortunately though, there are so many illegals in CA, that the government is afraid to step up and change things. :(

Tom Brown
05-04-2007, 09:45 AM
If you were President of the Great USA what would you do to rid the illegals.
Stop providing medical care to foreigners over 60 years of age. That ought to take care of the Canadian problem.

Tom Brown
05-04-2007, 09:48 AM
If the US were to ban smoking, at least that would keep canuck1 out.
The down side is we'd be stuck with RD up here. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

hoolign
05-04-2007, 09:49 AM
I think a good police state would work..... something out of the past.... like Nazi Germany comes to mind. Stalin was kind of effective too. The Berlin wall, gas chambers, firing squads, forced labor camps......:idea:
HEIL!

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
With you guys dicking around on hot boat, what are the other three Canadians doing today???? :D
Hell we have more illegal Mexicans in the US than your whole population!!! Your immigration laws are pretty liberal. Why not send them to Canada?:eek:

Quest4Fun
05-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Asleep At The Wheel
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ - Early yesterday morning, Bullhead City Police responded to a sensor alarm at a runaway truck ramp located on Highway 68, just east of the Katherine Landing turnoff. Lieutenant Steve Smith told TSN, when officers arrived they found a group of about five men attempting to dig an unidentified vehicle out of the deep gravel located at the end of the ramp.
"The driver had nearly fallen asleep and drove off the end of the truck ramp into the deep gravel," Smith said. "There were three other subjects hiding behind a pile of dirt. Officers determined that the driver had been smuggling illegal immigrants."
Smith adds that the driver was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant, while the passengers were turned over to Border Patrol agents for deportation. During the investigation, Smith said officers determined "the illegal immigrants paid $500 apiece to the driver to smuggle them into the country."
There's a few that will be sent back. Does anyone know the penalty for smuggling illegal immigrants?

hoolign
05-04-2007, 09:54 AM
With you guys dicking around on hot boat, what are the other three Canadians doing today???? :D
Hell we have more illegal Mexicans in the US than your whole population!!! Your immigration laws are pretty liberal. Why not send them to Canada?:eek:
listen..we already sold you Celine Dion..the deal is done.. and now you want to pay with Mexicans..:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Front page news here this week.... Mexican immigrants welcomed to town :eek:
:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Check out the local paper. WWW.westernwheel.com
:jawdrop: Looks like you will soon be called Canlosangels:D

Hopdaddie
05-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Why don't we stop talking about the illegals and start talking about the barely legals??

hoolign
05-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Why don't we stop talking about the illegals and start talking about the barely legals??
I'm to far from my sock drawer for that :D

seanv
05-04-2007, 10:36 AM
good read...so..what happens next?
after we have rid our country of illegals and secured our borders?
i hope the goverment is ready to support american labor.
do you understand that these parasites use 911 ems as their primary care giver. so, you need ems help but they take to long because they are helping an illegal with the sniffles. fock them!!!
go to any american hospital emergency waiting room and you will see a majority of the pt's are illegals wanting help. we the us tax payer are footing that bill. so, mr epeagle, you can take your love for those people along with those people AND MOVE TO MEXICO!
i am a us citizen and WILL fight for my rights. i dont tollerate this at all

Boatcop
05-04-2007, 11:39 AM
listen..we already sold you Celine Dion..the deal is done.. and now you want to pay with Mexicans..:D
Either that or we'll send Bryan Adams and Michael J. Fox back.

hoolign
05-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Either that or we'll send Bryan Adams and Michael J. Fox back.
Well take the Mexicans then :mad:

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Well take the Mexicans then :mad:
hahahahahahaha!!!!:D

Crossbow_CA
05-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Do you think Americans could drive around, wear shirts/hats, or put just a U.S. Flag on the front of home in IRAN? Wether we there legally or not:eek:

Some Kind Of Monster
05-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Why are so many people arguing that legals wouldn't want the jobs that illegals do? So what if noone wants to work at mcdonalds anymore. I can survive without most of those restaraunts around. I think Ronald will be ok too. If we are going to be butthurt because they shut restaraunts etc down, then someone will realize the need to pay a legal to do the job and step up.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 12:26 PM
also if the illegals hadn't taken over for cheaper labor and send all their money back to Mexico. Maybe the us citizen would have a chance to work for a descent wage. and get off unemployment ( IF they even qualified being a citizen and all but probably not because they were BORN here)

Evin Rude
05-04-2007, 12:37 PM
If we deported each and every illegal (not all are from Mexico) we would have LESS....
Less need for public services
Less air polution
Less total energy used
Less greenhouse gasses (From the USA anyway)
Less need for new public works projects (water, sewer etc)
Less need for public housing
Fewer jails
Fewer cops
The list is very long, but it would end up with something the ones left behind would really like, less taxes.

Debbolas
05-04-2007, 12:40 PM
also if the illegals hadn't taken over for cheaper labor and send all their money back to Mexico. Maybe the us citizen would have a chance to work for a descent wage. and get off unemployment ( IF they even qualified being a citizen and all but probably not because they were BORN here)
I'm thinking we should go after all that money they send back to Mexico. I think that that money is Mexico's largest source of income. :(

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Do you think Americans could drive around, wear shirts/hats, or put just a U.S. Flag on the front of home in IRAN? Wether we there legally or not:eek:
We're in Iran???? :confused:

bahner454
05-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I would pass a law to lock up anyone that hires an illegal. No Jobs no more illegals!

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 01:12 PM
I have another question..
do any of you think something would have been said about the reporter (who wasn't listening or leaving) if she was white or another race. :idea:

Debbolas
05-04-2007, 01:15 PM
I would pass a law to lock up anyone that hires an illegal. No Jobs no more illegals!
But the documentation required for a job is very easy to fake. Do you punish business owners because some person has documentation that looks real, but is fake?
They should set up a SS# system so the business owners can check online if the person is actually a legal citizen.

wright27
05-04-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't know of any Americans that would be interested in moving to Iran to live. Whats your point.:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't know of any Americans that would be interested in moving to Iran to live. Whats you point.:eek:
the point is.. They wouldn't put up with the shiat that we are.:D

seanv
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
what he said is... nobody that is over in iran is waving the red white n blue for fear of being shot!
oops she....

wright27
05-04-2007, 01:22 PM
the point is.. They wouldn't put up with the shiat that we are.:D
Thats the truth. So how can we shoot illegals and not go to jail?:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Line them up on the boarder and as they jump over like the little ducks that on on a belt.. ting ting ting. :D :D

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 01:34 PM
WOW there are some bitter people on HB!!!
Let me understand this. You guys don't like your current job and believe that an "illegal" is taking your previously high paying job at McDonald's??? OK So instead of paying whatever minimum wage is at McDonald's (which is what they have paid since the inception of the fast food chain,) you should be "fry boy / girl" and make $45K per year?
Just trying to understand your point.
They unionized baggage handlers at Eastern Airlines. Many of you don't remember that scenario. Don't see many Eastern Flights anymore! :D
And Debbolas, you know I hate to agree with you but you hit the nail on the head with the ability of business owners to check SS numbers. There are severe penalties for denying employment to someone because YOU think they have fake papers or are illegal. I think the target is primarily the contractor that picks up guys at Home Depot to do a roof or some other construction. In addition, same people that stop by on the weekends and pick up guys to do yardwork, etc. etc. There is plenty of blame to go around here folks.
There is a lot of bad stuff with the immigration issues. But think of solutions and not randomly throw your thoughts to kick every Mexican out of the country!!! :eek:

seanv
05-04-2007, 01:35 PM
go down to game n fish and get coyote or varmit tags :D :D
get a deer tag and put sticks in their hat after you drop them and say ooops:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Let me understand this. You guys don't like your current job and believe that an "illegal" is taking your previously high paying job at McDonald's??? OK So instead of paying whatever minimum wage is at McDonald's (which is what they have paid since the inception of the fast food chain,) you should be "fry boy / girl" and make $45K per year?
Just trying to understand your point.
They unionized baggage handlers at Eastern Airlines. Many of you don't remember that scenario. Don't see many Eastern Flights anymore! :D
And Debbolas, you know I hate to agree with you but you hit the nail on the head with the ability of business owners to check SS numbers. There are severe penalties for denying employment to someone because YOU think they have fake papers or are illegal. I think the target is primarily the contractor that picks up guys at Home Depot to do a roof or some other construction. In addition, same people that stop by on the weekends and pick up guys to do yardwork, etc. etc. There is plenty of blame to go around here folks.
There is a lot of bad stuff with the immigration issues. But think of solutions and not randomly throw your thoughts to kick every Mexican out of the country!!! :eek:
:jawdrop: :D just the illegal ones would be fine with me. :D :D
you have a point.. but when you are a contractor and trying to get jobs.. The people with no licence or papers or whatever take it from us. screw up the job and the homeowner want's it fixed by a legal contractor and for free..
if they hadn't hired them in the first place. they wouldn't be in the mess they are in.
Did that make sense.. I think I am rambling.:D :D
gotta pick up the kids from school. :)

YeLLowBoaT
05-04-2007, 01:39 PM
:
I don't beleave they took my high paying job, BUT I KNOW THEY DROPED THE WAGES OF MANY TRADESMEN. I can think of several trades that have had thier wages cut in half or more. Now alot of people say it was to bring the price down... which is bull sh*t, it was to make the owner of the company more money, Peroid.

Big Warlock
05-04-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't beleave they took my high paying job, BUT I KNOW THEY DROPED THE WAGES OF MANY TRADESMEN. I can think of several trades that have had thier wages cut in half or more. Now alot of people say it was to bring the price down... which is bull sh*t, it was to make the owner of the company more money, Peroid.
Couple points:
1) Ever work for a poor guy?
2) Always hire a licensed contractor. Then you have seeral recourses if things go wrong. :)

NICE PAIR
05-04-2007, 02:57 PM
This would be Great! then your public servants would have a new career at, McDonalds!
And they would get paid what they are really worth.

epeagle
05-04-2007, 04:09 PM
lets see..african slaves did most of our agriculture work till somebody ruined that deal.. chinese and irish immigrants built the railroad.
i am a citizen..but my parents came here to better our lives. im sure most of your ancestors did the same. unless your native american.

hoolign
05-04-2007, 04:20 PM
This would be Great! then your public servants would have a new career at, McDonalds!
Fukkin Canadians:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-04-2007, 04:25 PM
lets see..african slaves did most of our agriculture work till somebody ruined that deal.. chinese and irish immigrants built the railroad.
i am a citizen..but my parents came here to better our lives. im sure most of your ancestors did the same. unless your native american.
That would be me. Native american.. I come from the Choktaw indian.. so officially they all took from us.:D :D

Pheelin Phroggy
05-05-2007, 06:06 AM
o.k. let me try a stab at this...
1st... Dissolve the legal resident program
2nd.. Adopt a citizen candidate program
Require all foriegn nationals whom want to live in this country to complete a 5 year citizenship in which they must meet 100% of the following requirements:
1. Maintain a minimum of 4.5 years of successful employment proving their
ability to provide a living for both them and their family. (any unemployment period of 30 days would warrant failure of the program)
2. Provide Medical, Auto and Life Insurance for all members of their family on their dime. ( this would either be through an employer, private, or government sponsored system) any non insured gap of more than 30 days would warrant failure of the program.
3. Remain arrest free for the entire 5 year period. Any citation's or arrests for any violation higher than a minor non-traffic or traffic would be considered an immediate failure of the program.
4. They would not be eligible to own a firearm, a home, or benefit from any government paid programs until completion of the program. (any violation of this would warrant failure of the program)
5. Any candidates between the ages of 18-26 would be required to complete a minimum of 2 years of service in a branch of armed forces selected by the DOD. (any discharge other than honorable would warrant failure of the program)
6. ALL members of the family would be required to complete the program or the entire family would warrant failure of the program.
Upon successful completion of the candidate program, they would be required to forfeit their current country of citizenship, say the pledge of allegiance (including "one nation under god") and be issued their certificate of citizenship and be afforded all benefits of being a citizen of the U.S.A. Refusal to complete any of these would warrant failure of the program.
Any failure of the program would warrant immediate deportation to originating country and denied re-entry to the United States based upon their proven inability to demonstrate basic acceptable social and charactor traits.
They would of course have a citizen candidate card while in the program.
While there would be alot more substance to this program, this is a quick rough draft...as I am sure some of you could add to this...

photo chick
05-05-2007, 07:22 AM
That would be me. Native american.. I come from the Choktaw indian.. so officially they all took from us.:D :D
Hey me too!! Blackfoot......

Sportin' Wood
05-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Any Employers ever try to turn a guy with fake papers into ICE?
I have, It took 3 hour's of my day with no results. The last person I talked to was brutally honest and said Congress has no protocol for how we are to help Employers who find fake documents.
I had every thing they needed to get this guy. He was sitting in my waiting room for 3 hour's and only left after I told him I could not hire him. The Gov't does not want to fix the problem. They pay tons of money into SS and never will collect because they have stolen numbers. Why do we have bitchen Drivers lic. with bar codes and scanning strips but Our SS card is a piece of paper? HHHmmmm?
You think that they are not taking good paying jobs you are wrong. Last I checked $20.00 an hour was not a bad wage plus they work what ever hour's they can and sometimes hold multiple jobs. American's have become somewhat lazy in general but Mexicans also become lazy when they see how the system works here. I had an employee who shared a house with 10 men. They lived as cheap as possible and sent back every dime to Mexico. after 5 years he would return and start a business in Mexico with his savings and skills learned in the US. I assume other Construction plumbing shops have learned that ICE does nothing and unless the applicants we're lying they had worked a dozens of shops with the fake papers.
I think this country should offer the same respect Mexico offers our citizens, nothing more nothing less. We are in a unique situation with Mexico. It serves as a buffer between the free world of the US and the growing latin American SSocialist goverments. Mexico is stuck in the middle. I hate to look to a cheesy 80's movie, But I still think about Red Dawn and how they came up through Mexico. We have let a large population move in who could turn on us in a heartbeat.
We need to be very carefull with Mexico. They are important.
If I was President what would I do about imigration?
Sieze Mexico! I would start with economic investments and propaganda, get the CIA involved, try and over throw their Gov't from within and if that did not work I would take it by force. Then I would set it up as a colony and keep the EPA and OSHA out of there, only bring the wages up slightly and slowly build a low labor cost building machine that would Scare hell outta the China man.
On top of that we would have all kinds of beach front property to build on.
Finally after all that was accomplished and likely during I would Blast Castro of his pea sized country and get me a fine looking 1955 Chevy Belaire, a great Cigar and Finally get Ernest Hemingways manuscripts back. Then I would set my sights on Hugo and his oil!
God Bless Teddy Roosevelt! Bully for you!

DAVEO
05-05-2007, 07:45 AM
My wife is part blackfoot. Personally they should tattoo Illegal acrossed there forhead when they are cought. Then send them back to where they came. They are killing this country. No one can say they are helping look at where they came from. SHITHOLE! look at the US turning into a SHITHOLE! Remove the shit then fill the hole with americans that are homeless.

Moneypitt
05-05-2007, 08:59 AM
build a wall and enforce the laws we already have on the books... have the IRS start bumping up aduits across the board...take away the jobs and they will go away,
Enforcing existing laws would be a good start. I would instruct INS to plan on doubling in size in the next 6 months, and pay for this with the seized assets of deported illegals....MP
Once again Alan you have hit the nail right on the head. Especially the part about anchor babies not being citizens as the law WAS written........MP
1. Change the constitution. No more automatic citizenship for any child born to noncitizens.
No change needed IF the parents are here illegally, no anchor, as written
2. Lock down the borders with the use of whatever force is necessary.
YES YES YES
3. Absolutely no social benefits to noncitizens.
ZERO
4. 30 day grace period to exit country for all illegals. After that 100 dollars tax credit for every illegal that you apprehend in any way, shape, or method.
Rio
I like Alan's list.
I would make a slight modification regarding the illegal aliens.:)
The 30 day getout notice is served, and those who comply get to take their stuff with them. If they own a home, a realtor can send the proceeds to them, (minus apporpriate taxes.)
If they don't comply, when they are caught, ALL accumulated personal property; houses, cash, cars, stereos, etc, is forfeit. They leave with the clothes on their back.
Said property is sold at public auction. Proceeds are funneled directly to ICE to be used exclusively for border security issues. Major accountablity at every step of the way.
Make part of the problem pay for a portion of the solution.
Yes again.......
But the documentation required for a job is very easy to fake. Do you punish business owners because some person has documentation that looks real, but is fake?
They should set up a SS# system so the business owners can check online if the person is actually a legal citizen.
See Alan's post about a national database........
My wife is part blackfoot. Personally they should tattoo Illegal acrossed there forhead when they are cought. Then send them back to where they came. They are killing this country. No one can say they are helping look at where they came from. SHITHOLE! look at the US turning into a SHITHOLE! Remove the shit then fill the hole with americans that are homeless.
The Army is, or has, sold Ft Ord. That could have been the largest "illegal LABOR camp in the free world. Let these asses work for US while jailed for illegally being here in the first place. NO phone calls, NO visits, No pass GO, NO $200., directly to jail.....As if they fell off the face of the earth. Oh, and NO reporters, EVER.....These people have invaded our country and should be treated as invaders, period. I also like the idea of leave now and take what you have, or leave when we catch you and take NOTHING..........MP
ADD: Make it a felony for any bank, western union or any money tranfer business to transfer funds out of the US without reporting it PRIOR to transfer. If the funds are being sent by an illegal, seize it ALL. If legal, TAX the hell out of it, say 50%........

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Wow..picked a bad day to be a Mexican....:D :D

Moneypitt
05-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Wow..picked a bad day to be a Mexican....:D :D
Only if you're an illegal in OUR country..........MP

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 09:58 AM
I would ask why the hell is the city of LA's mayor doing out of LA...
Mayor Villalarazza was in El Salvador trying to set up some kind of relations to track MS13 gang members. Now the L.A.P.D. will share info with El Salvador P.D. as to who the players are and tracking their whereabouts. Global war on gangs.
The funny thing is Mayor Villalarazza has always denied the fact that there is an illegal gang problem in L.A. He was on channel 7 news just a few months ago saying that ALL the illegals are hard working and law abiding. What a tool.:rolleyes:

epeagle
05-05-2007, 10:10 AM
i think our boats should say made in mexico..
or better yet made in usa by a mexican.
those illegals can sure build some good boats.
every shop i toured seemed to be bumping the mexican music, and very few of the workers even spoke english.
..Bueno,..you have reached LaveyCraft...for spanish press one, for chinese press two, for english numero tres.

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 10:13 AM
If I were President I would build the fence. Then I would electrify it like at the prison. Then I would change the constitution to exclude Anchor Babies from being citizens. I would enforce existing immigration laws. I would build prisons to house all the Criminal illegals. The ones that truly are working and contributing to our society and took the time to learn English get to stay pending a background check. They get Green Cards not citizenship. After all the strawberries need picking. I would create a "TEMPORARY" guest worker program and prosecute employers who hire illegal workers. I would also pass a law outlawing the flying of any countries flag other than the U.S. on American soil. With the exception of the Olympics and foreign embassies.
HARSH?
This country needs to find its nuts quick.

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 11:19 AM
I have another question..
do any of you think something would have been said about the reporter (who wasn't listening or leaving) if she was white or another race. :idea:
there was a white guy from channel 2 that was pushed around.

Moneypitt
05-05-2007, 07:46 PM
there was a white guy from channel 2 that was pushed around.
Channel 2 has a white guy?????? Those racist pigs......Imagine the nerve of those people, hiring a white guy........MP

Flyinbowtie
05-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Reading the comments everyone has posted, and using them to do an entirely unscientific evaluation of what a small slice of Americana is thinking, I am getting the sense that folks 'round here ain't happy with the current doin's in DC. In all honesty, when are we going to do something about it? Really, I mean it.
We always have, and always will, get what we are willing to work for when it comes to the people we send to DC and the state houses. We all know damn well that voter turnout in this country hovers around 40-45%. That is simply a travesty. I also understand why good people don't want to insert themselves into the political process, first of all, with mass media leading the way, it costs huge amounts of money to run for office. Most of us ain't got that. Then, there is the anal probing done by the media in the "vetting" process that looks back into every nook and cranny of a candidates life to see if they every may have been present when a politcally incorrect act took place, or if they ever made a mistake in their life.
(It is ironic that a former speaker of the house, (Newt) got slammed and his career set back by a decade for writing a book while in office and running for re-election, but Hillary could do the EXACT same thing 5 years later and the book is touted as one of the great literary works of our time. Double standard? Methinks so.)
So we don't attract some of the best our country has to offer, only those with the $ and the grease to cover all their entirely human mistakes.
The situation in this county will not change until the $ associated with electing a sitting congressperson is taken out of the mix. That will only happen when term limits are forced down their throats, and they return to whatever job they really do, like the forefathers intended, after a reasonable period of public service.
This thread is discussing what each of us would do if, "President for a day"
Every respondent has touched on critical mass issues that represent giant, well known threats to this country's very exisitence.
Every elected offical that is sworn in to serve at the federal level swears an oath, with their hand on the Bible, (or other icon of faith). That oath ends with the words,"Preserve. Protect, and Defend the Constitution of the United States."
Anybody see the irony of that, with what we are discusing here?

busterbox
05-06-2007, 09:39 AM
I would do the same thing that the Mexican government does when you break their immigration laws.... throw them in jail.....Prosecute them.... fine them.... and then deport them.....................Or make them disappear.

Fast Freddy
05-06-2007, 11:20 AM
build a 20 foot high wall across the entire border and put a 20 foot wide dirt road running along side it on the US side. every 100 miles have a station with buildings etc for national guard troops. place a hummer with a .50 caliber machine gun and 2 guardsmen every 1 mile along the fence. any illegal who crosses the fence will be taken prisoner. put them in a jail in the USA that makes them work for free for 60 days and then send them back to their country. i guarantee that will put a stop to the problem.