PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Trip Getting Closer

John.
05-03-2007, 09:01 PM
4 more weeks and we'll be in Havasu for a 5 day vacation. Never been, so my wife and I are really looking forward to the trip. Hope to meet lots of you folks while we're there. Its the weekend after Memorial, will there be lots of people out still? Will the DCB peeps accept us in the crowd for the weekend? :D :D We plan on going to the channel and maybe the sandbar. anywhere else we should check out? Anyone willing to show us around the area?

upsman105
05-03-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Havasu is closed that weekend, you better check.

Throttle
05-03-2007, 09:08 PM
mmmm, cold ones.... yup, sounds good:idea: :D

dicudmore
05-03-2007, 09:08 PM
4 more weeks and we'll be in Havasu for a 5 day vacation. Never been, so my wife and I are really looking forward to the trip. Hope to meet lots of you folks while we're there. Its the weekend after Memorial, will there be lots of people out still? Will the DCB peeps accept us in the crowd for the weekend? :D :D We plan on going to the channel and maybe the sandbar. anywhere else we should check out? Anyone willing to show us around the area?
always lots of people out in Havi :D
See ya down there :cool:

Havasu1986
05-03-2007, 09:09 PM
I would spend 1 day going south and checking out Copper Canyon, Steamboat, Cali Cove and down to the Springs. Then go North thru the wild life refuge and stop at the sandbar and then thru devils elbow on up to Topack for lunch.Then over to Park Moabi channel for a BBQ. Then a nice dusk ride home. Damm I'm getting just as excited for you visiting our lake as you are.:)

Baja Big Dog
05-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Ill take your avitar anywere on the lake she wants to go!!!!!
And Ill buy the beer:D

Throttle
05-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Ill take your avitar anywere on the lake she wants to go!!!!!
And Ill buy the beer:D
you got the beer, I got pasties in the glove box... hehehe. j/k, but i do have pasties...

John.
05-03-2007, 09:26 PM
you got the beer, I got pasties in the glove box... hehehe. j/k, but i do have pasties...
got any iron cross pasties? how about any purple pasties? wifey wants to stick with a pastie theme closely related to the boat. she's got her new bikini's and boobs and is ready for the trip. :D :D :D :) :D :D :D
how about some captain morgan? I don't drink beer.

707dog
05-04-2007, 04:59 AM
whats up UJ i hear ya we are ready for our trip also...only a couple more weeks and ill be right down the channel from ya! if ya wanna have some cold ones down let me know???

halfhers
05-04-2007, 09:13 PM
whats up UJ i hear ya we are ready for our trip also...only a couple more weeks and ill be right down the channel from ya! if ya wanna have some cold ones down let me know???
hey 707dog are you going to be in Havasu the first week in June (1-2)? i have a 21' sundeck :D

John.
05-04-2007, 09:28 PM
yeah, we should definitely hook up while we're down there. are you leaving to drive down on May 31st?

beaverretriever
05-04-2007, 09:33 PM
always lots of people out in Havi :D
See ya down there :cool:
Dan is lying. He won't be there... ;)

halfhers
05-04-2007, 09:33 PM
where are you launching from? Havasu is great enjoy your time with your wife.