PDA

View Full Version : Ground Rules!!!!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
12-27-2002, 09:29 AM
These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas?

Jetboatguru
12-27-2002, 09:42 AM
RD the lurker.....
Whats up Dave? There is still time for you to get a ticket up here.

Sangster
12-27-2002, 09:43 AM
Jetboatguru:
These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas? idea I got an idea...How bout' all the boats that will be doing the 1/8 mile thing, get the Hell out'a the way on the other end for the boats that run the Whole Deal..... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp That's what I'm Talkin'bout......

Jetboatguru
12-27-2002, 09:55 AM
I think that is a great idea Sangster. That leaves you and the pontoon houseboat :D :D .
Where is the NOS? I will be pulling for you bcuz you are a prop guy. MAybe you could have Billy Bob hook you up on the NOS deal. wink

Sangster
12-27-2002, 10:18 AM
Jetboatguru:
I think that is a great idea Sangster. That leaves you and the pontoon houseboat :D :D .
Where is the NOS? I will be pulling for you bcuz you are a prop guy. MAybe you could have Billy Bob hook you up on the NOS deal. wink The Pontoon Houseboat..... smile_sp

Her454
12-27-2002, 10:32 AM
for someone that should be busy makin 2000lbs of mac salad, he's doin an awful lot of smack talk and makin up rules....... :D

Sangster
12-27-2002, 10:36 AM
More like Sweeting the Rules for the Bottle boats..Oh well... :rolleyes:

Her454
12-27-2002, 10:42 AM
.....la la la la la, cheaters never prosper" la la la la. wink

BigBoyToys
12-27-2002, 02:03 PM
Jetboatguru:
These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas? I like it.... All except the part about waiting for Sangster to pass. Figured I'd have it trailered by then and still waiting :D
And yep....no starting from a roll. Gotta show Sangster how quick a Jet is gonna get by him... :D
[ December 27, 2002, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
12-27-2002, 02:04 PM
Sangster:
More like Sweeting the Rules for the Bottle boats..Oh well... :rolleyes: Ok Sangster, If I don't get the bottle on that came today (it's going on the Syndicate) in time for the racin', you can borrow it so ya have a chance against the CP :p

Sangster
12-27-2002, 03:57 PM
If it was only that easy..... :cool: :D

Sangster
12-27-2002, 04:15 PM
Found a pics in the archives, of last Years CFW Trophy winner in the Jetboat Class...Sweeeet lookin' Trophy I might add..Can't wait to see this Years...... smile_sp
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat3.jpg
[ December 27, 2002, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

ACCEPTENCE
12-27-2002, 06:00 PM
Sangster:
Found a pics in the archives, of last Years CFW Trophy winner in the Jetboat Class...Sweeeet lookin' Trophy I might add..Can't wait to see this Years...... smile_sp
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat3.jpg It's a good thing the So Cal boys aren't coming up for NYD, hate for you boys to loose a title and such a bitchen trophy too...

BigBoyToys
12-27-2002, 07:05 PM
And just why ain't the SoCal "boys" coming up? Afraid of getting spanked from the NorCal "men"? :D

T-Bag
12-27-2002, 07:52 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
Sangster:
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat3.jpg It's a good thing the So Cal boys aren't coming up for NYD, hate for you boys to loose a title and such a bitchen trophy too... Hope you So Cal boyz run stronger than livin on the edge, if you think that is a strong runner I'll be glad to see you guys on fathers day!!!!

cal***boat
12-27-2002, 09:45 PM
Hey BBT, You have to remember that your CP did come from SO CAL(WHEN I BOUGHT IT) and that Bill and Jack built that tunnel to kick some ass. But now it`s a NOR CAL boat so look out.
eek! There are some bad ass boats in SO CAL just ask 565Edge and Blownmaita. LOL eek!

Sangster
12-27-2002, 10:37 PM
More Jetboat "Jargon"......
sleeping sleeping smile_sp sleeping sleeping
jarĀ·gon n. 1. Nonsensical, incoherent, or meaningless jetboat talk. 2. Propless nonsence. Slang. Hogwash
[ December 27, 2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Bird Percher
12-28-2002, 12:56 AM
THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT..... THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!

Sangster
12-28-2002, 06:30 AM
T-Bag:
ACCEPTENCE:
Sangster:
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat3.jpg It's a good thing the So Cal boys aren't coming up for NYD, hate for you boys to loose a title and such a bitchen trophy too... Hope you So Cal boyz run stronger than livin on the edge, if you think that is a strong runner I'll be glad to see you guys on fathers day!!!! WHaaooooo...... eek! eek! eek!
[ December 28, 2002, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

livin on the edge
12-28-2002, 09:25 AM
Let me get this straight? If you have a 8 sec. injected boat it is weak but if you have a 8 sec blown and injected it is strong? Now i understand

Sangster
12-28-2002, 09:37 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
12-28-2002, 10:36 AM
T-Bag:
ACCEPTENCE:
Sangster:
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat3.jpg It's a good thing the So Cal boys aren't coming up for NYD, hate for you boys to loose a title and such a bitchen trophy too... Hope you So Cal boyz run stronger than livin on the edge, if you think that is a strong runner I'll be glad to see you guys on fathers day!!!! Hey "T", About that trophy...have it polished up nicely for the ride back to So Cal. I don't know about these 8 sec boats, but the guy I bought my new race-flat from told me it runs a strong 87 mph down river. If I tune it right I'm sure it will do 95 mph and sadly we all know that's fast enough to cover any No Cal, backyard, shade tree, hodge podge cove cruisers at CFW!!! Not to mention those jet squirter fellas and that Jet Guru guy with his squirt machine rooster tail thing. Sad just really sad I tell ya...
We may have to see about bringing the lights up, The realaity of seeing a time ticket will calm down all the smack spewers up there...

Jetboatguru
12-28-2002, 10:46 AM
Acceptence, where is the love in that last post? We are trying to maintain a positive environment in here. We just say "NO" to smack talking people such as yourself. Please, if you can't say something nice, don't post at all.
Respectfully,
JBG :D :D
[ December 28, 2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

ACCEPTENCE
12-28-2002, 10:59 AM
I was out back trying to fabricate a mount for the front of the flat to mount that trophy on. Can ya see it rollin down the highway??? Kinda like bullhorns on a caddy ya know... I guess I got a little frustrated and lost it for a moment. Sanity is had to maintain during the winter months. When the So Cal boys come up and swoop that trophy all will feel the pain, (in a good way).
Got the new flattie runnin 88 mph this morning...sneakin up on you guys now eek! !!!
More tuning to do then testing, I'm really gonna step it up. I thing I'll give it 23 deg of timing. That will bring it to life :rolleyes: .

bt273
12-28-2002, 12:46 PM
Jetboatguru:
These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas? 'TOUCHE'!!!!!! None of that running back and forth crap! :)

BigBoyToys
12-28-2002, 07:09 PM
Guru, we'll be up at CFW between 10:00am-11:00am Sunday. Drop on by if ya get looking for something to do. TopCat wants to hook up with ya and discuss that business related matter with ya also...

Jetboatguru
12-28-2002, 07:50 PM
Good Deal Mr BBT, I will see ya sometime tomorrow. Might have a flattie with me.

BigBoyToys
12-28-2002, 08:31 PM
Jetboatguru:
Good Deal Mr BBT, I will see ya sometime tomorrow. Might have a flattie with me. Excellent! It's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow too. :)

GofastRacer
12-28-2002, 08:44 PM
You guys have a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2003, have a blast and most of all, be safe!!.. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif