PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors beating the Mavericks.

dmontzsta
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I cannot believe nobody is talking about this? :)
This is HUGE! The Warriors have not been in the playoffs for 13 years and then they upset the #1 ranked Mavericks who have been on fire all season, all that work for nothing! :)
Where are all the Dallas fans now? You can all have a seat next to the Lakers fans, cause we achieved the same things this year! lol.

AZJD
05-04-2007, 12:37 PM
I am not shocked. Typically the teams that have an amazing season don't take it all.
Suns 2 years ago
Mariners 100+ win season
Yankees stupid payroll year after year.....
I am happy though, because dallas always gave the suns a run...

AZJD
05-04-2007, 12:39 PM
This is HUGE! The Warriors have not been in the playoffs for 13 years and then they upset the #1 ranked Mavericks who have been on fire all season, all that work for nothing! :)
Where are all the Dallas fans now? You can all have a seat next to the Lakers fans, cause we achieved the same things this year! lol.
Not exactly the same things.........
The Mavs did log one of the best records ever and may just produce an MVP still...

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
I turned that game off at the 6 min mark in the 3rd. Dallas fell apart, and there so called MVP was horrible.

460 jus getn it
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Not exactly the same things.........
The Mavs did log one of the best records ever and may just produce an MVP still...
Not after his performance this series. They look at things like that and he wasnt there for his team when they needed him. Nash is going to win the mvp again.

eliminatedsprinter
05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I called them Tomato cans a month ago.;) ;) When you play D as soft as they do, anything can happen.. 67 wins during the season when only San Antonio was playing any defense.. But in the Playoffs teams try harder and sometimes that translates into more D. Apparrently the Mave's couldn't toughen up and adjust...

dmontzsta
05-04-2007, 12:45 PM
I agree, I like Dirk, hell...who doesnt like a whiteboy that can ball like that! :)
But, he CHOKED! and HARD! I think Nash is going to win MVP again. If they are considering Dirk still, then they might as well throw Kobe in for that matter, since his stats were MUCH better than Dirks all year and without Kobe the Lakers arent shit (which makes him the most valuable person on his team, correct?).
I still say Nash...just another whiteboy who can ball.

Cole Trickle
05-04-2007, 12:55 PM
I don't think they will get past the Spurs but I think either Utah or Houston might have a problem.
They are easily the most exciting team in the Western conference right now.:)
Dallas sure were smart by sitting there starters the last game of the season...lol:D

skygod73
05-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Dirk might win because the award was voted on at the end of the regular season. That would be one funny award presentation, MVP gets bounced in first round with 67 wins. Just goes to show there are only a few true "super" stars in the league. I'm talking about being there in the clutch on the highest stage. I would love to see the Warriors make some more noise.

AZJD
05-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Not after his performance this series. They look at things like that and he wasnt there for his team when they needed him. Nash is going to win the mvp again.
Playoffs don't count and Dallas didn't win if Dirk didn't play well. Suns had Barbosa to pick up the slack of Nash and due to him winning the 6th man award I would bet ya Nash doesn't 3 peat.

Hardly Satisfied
05-04-2007, 01:41 PM
can you say Ass wipping

skygod73
05-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Both the Mavs and PHX have tons of talent, but the Suns have 3 all stars, the 6th man, and a 1st team all nba defender (Bell). That much talent should be illegal. If the Suns don't win it now they have no excuses.

rrrr
05-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Nelly went all Darth Vader on Avery Johnson......
67 wins and there's the door, fellas.....

AZJD
05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Both the Mavs and PHX have tons of talent, but the Suns have 3 all stars, the 6th man, and a 1st team all nba defender (Bell). That much talent should be illegal. If the Suns don't win it now they have no excuses.
Have to say I agree! Realisticly they should have given Marion a all defensive aswell! Marion is the guts on that team day in and day out! Definately a solid team member that cannot be replaced.

Daddy_G
05-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Yeah bro, I posted this to you a few weeks ago when the Clippers were falling apart and the Warriors were gaining momentum...
That series was one of the best the NBA has seen in some time.
The off-court drama of Nelly and Cuban - priceless!
Did ya see his (Cuban's) face at the bell? Frame-able!
And how about that Baron Davis - what a stud and a class act!
While I like Dirk, a true champion rises to the occasion and in the game I watched, it looked like he was throwin' it!
A shame to see the likely MVP suck so badly when it mattered so much.
Now, both 2006 finalists are out in the first round (the Heat with push broom, no less!) God, I love this game! :cool:
BTW: I didn't mention how my Suns schooled the Lakers out of courtesy - oops! ;)

totenhosen
05-05-2007, 07:44 AM
All that stuff is voted for before playoffs.