PDA

View Full Version : Settling this thing once and for all

Jetboatguru
12-10-2002, 08:33 PM
burningm
Last summer I had a grudge match set up against GM Killer. We never got to line up and get it on because his big Ferd couldn't get out of it's own way. (Imagine that)Well now he is back and it is time to put up or beat feet. So Gm Killer, when and where are we gonna race. It's GO TIME/ Oh yeah the stakes are still the same. I believe it had something to do with your woman playing leapfrog naked when you lost.

superdave013
12-10-2002, 08:48 PM
Jetboatguru:
burningm
Last summer I had a grudge match set up against GM Killer. We never got to line up and get it on because his big Ferd couldn't get out of it's own way. (Imagine that)Well now he is back and it is time to put up or beat feet. So Gm Killer, when and where are we gonna race. It's GO TIME/ Oh yeah the stakes are still the same. I believe it had something to do with your woman playing leapfrog naked when you lost.I remember that leap frog shit. Was that that Toppless chick?

topless
12-10-2002, 08:57 PM
OK it sounds like a bunch of fags wanna get naked and play leapfrog... I'm game since killer will NOT lose anyway. So if the bets are on, I'm there but when he wins, all you fags have to play "leapfrog" by yourselves...deal?

Bense468
12-10-2002, 09:10 PM
lol here we go again. Tony I think that there were pinks involved and all that but you should just run to see that hairy frog leap.

picklefork1
12-10-2002, 09:13 PM
Stomp that terd - I mean ferd

topless
12-10-2002, 09:15 PM
You Bense must be one of the fags interested in leaping over hairy guys...Seems like you won't have any trouble finding "your own kind" on this site

schiada96
12-10-2002, 09:33 PM
she's back

Monkey Bung
12-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Is TR4 DRIVING??? :confused: eek!

topless
12-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Killer is driving his...maybe guru needs to hire a real pro to drive his if he wants to win

smalls
12-10-2002, 09:45 PM
topless:
Killer is driving his...maybe guru needs to hire a real pro to drive his if he wants to winRIBBIT,,, RIBBIT ,,,,,, LMFAO

Her454
12-10-2002, 10:10 PM
DING....round 2. oh nevermind, they never finished round 1..... :D

Bense468
12-10-2002, 10:18 PM
topless:
You Bense must be one of the fags interested in leaping over hairy guys...Seems like you won't have any trouble finding "your own kind" on this siteWhat else can you do with that mouth. I bet you know what to spit and what to swallow huh. Cause thats how they do it down deep in the 909.
[ December 10, 2002, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

topless
12-10-2002, 10:53 PM
Don't worry Bense, we here in 909 love to laugh at you hairy ass fags jumping over each other. As far as my mouth, you will never know because I (unlike the lovers you are used to)don't have the same body parts as you.

Windy
12-10-2002, 11:26 PM
topless:
Don't worry Bense, we here in 909 love to laugh at you hairy ass fags jumping over each other. As far as my mouth, you will never know because I (unlike the lovers you are used to)don't have the same body parts as you.Still charming as ever.
MissHBjet

Monkey Bung
12-11-2002, 07:02 AM
Bung LIKES HER!!! :D

schiada96
12-11-2002, 07:12 AM
Still talkin trash,anybody recall the pictures of topless?

Monkey Bung
12-11-2002, 07:15 AM
BUNGS WAITING :D eek! :D

Her454
12-11-2002, 07:49 AM
MissHBjet:
Still charming as ever.
MissHBjetExactly. Charm school graduate with a ton of class. eek! I cant believe shes still running her mouth. Someone needs to put a leash on her.

DogHouse
12-11-2002, 07:56 AM
Her454:
Someone needs to put a leash on her.A muzzle and a couple of trash bags wouldn't hurt either...
-brian :D

Blown 472
12-11-2002, 07:59 AM
Isn't she some chick that her pick was up with some shirt on?? and talking smack??

Her454
12-11-2002, 08:10 AM
Blown 472:
Isn't she some chick that her pick was up with some shirt on?? and talking smack??i remember a pic, but actually, the only thing that left any kind of impression was her mouth.

Sangster
12-11-2002, 08:13 AM
Her454:
Blown 472:
Isn't she some chick that her pick was up with some shirt on?? and talking smack??i remember a pic, but actually, the only thing that left any kind of impression was her mouth.And why would you say that... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wink

Her454
12-11-2002, 08:46 AM
RiverDave:
I wouldn't be surprised if you guys put her into therapy the last time she posted those pics. RDapparently she didnt get her moneys worth....

1stepcloser
12-11-2002, 09:19 AM
Look familiar?
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/topless2.jpg

Blown 472
12-11-2002, 10:58 AM
Why is she so angry??

picklefork1
12-11-2002, 11:21 AM
If I post some pictures will everyone calm down?
OK here it is -
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/PA110031.JPG
where and when, and whats the wager?
I got $5 on the guru
[ December 11, 2002, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

Waylen Metlar
12-11-2002, 11:37 AM
Guru can't beat anyone fairly. Chances are he will cheat somehowe. GM killer, my best wishes go out to you and your frog.

picklefork1
12-11-2002, 12:31 PM
How do you cheat?, well I guess he could run into him but he wont- stomping your foot down on the pedal isn't cheating. Good luck to you both, this is really about watching fast ass boats run so pick a place and get it on!!

Sangster
12-11-2002, 12:58 PM
Waylen Metlar:
Guru can't beat anyone fairly. Chances are he will cheat somehowe. GM killer, my best wishes go out to you and your frog.Your FROG...You guys are COLDBLOODED.... eek!

126driver
12-11-2002, 01:32 PM
Can't you just feel the love in the v-drive forum today? :D Winter must be kicking in. wink

hack job
12-11-2002, 05:27 PM
not all of this again! oh well my money is on guru, even though i do run a ford! wink

Johnwithjm
12-11-2002, 05:33 PM
Guru by 10 boat lenths or more. jawdrop

GlastronGuy
12-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Her454:
Blown 472:
Isn't she some chick that her pick was up with some shirt on?? and talking smack??i remember a pic, but actually, the only thing that left any kind of impression was her mouth.Did it have a hook in it?

Dimarco Kid
12-11-2002, 07:11 PM
How come I have to be way over here on the left coast while you guys get to play leapfrog! God dammit! I have got to pack up my shit and move out there. All kinds of hairy guys and one chick, with a grill! Or maybe they meant her teeth, either way, sounds like a party I'd wear a rubber to! What a great way to pass the winter by! Would I get the long distance award?
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
12-11-2002, 07:13 PM
MissHBjet:
topless:
Don't worry Bense, we here in 909 love to laugh at you hairy ass fags jumping over each other. As far as my mouth, you will never know because I (unlike the lovers you are used to)don't have the same body parts as you.Still charming as ever.
MissHBjetCan't we just have a big HUG and be happy?
D Kid

Sangster
12-11-2002, 07:16 PM
Dimarco Kid:
How come I have to be way over here on the left coast while you guys get to play leapfrog! God dammit! I have got to pack up my shit and move out there. All kinds of hairy guys and one chick, with a grill! Or maybe they meant her teeth, either way, sounds like a party I'd wear a rubber to! What a great way to pass the winter by! Would I get the long distance award?
D KidDude, from what they say..You'd get the "Short Stroke award"..... eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-11-2002, 07:20 PM
I think Guru will take this race...

Dimarco Kid
12-11-2002, 07:22 PM
I've actually been known to use a tube from a Dan Olsen zoomie, from behind they never know, it helps me with that horrible premature ejactualation problem I've been dealing with. Also, tell your sister that my rash went away! LOL :D
D Kid

topless
12-11-2002, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnwithjm:
[QB]Guru by 10 boat lenths or more.
Your on my man!! Whats the wager? You and Hack Job play ring around the posie?

miller19j
12-11-2002, 07:27 PM
Am I the only one wondering when “GMKiller” is going to chime in?

GM Killer
12-11-2002, 07:30 PM
The last post from Topless was from me....somehow i missed her name when posting.
Anyway, Dimarco, dont worry about anything, its not the length of the rod but how hard that thing HITS. (a little hint: if you add water it might start to grow!) or you can beat on it and if your lucky it will swell!

Dimarco Kid
12-11-2002, 07:32 PM
I was wondering the same thing!
Sangster, is that your hydro over there in WTF???? Is a very clean ride man! The orange is almost like the orange I put on my hydro. House Of Kolors Candy Tangello Pearl to be exact.
Just wanted to say nice ride.
D Kid
[ December 11, 2002, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

GM Killer
12-11-2002, 07:33 PM
HEY PEEPLES, guess what? IM BACK!!! arent you all excited?!

Dimarco Kid
12-11-2002, 07:37 PM
Let me tell you guyz sumpin!!!!!
There would be NO DOUBT how big mine is if you could see how big the women are over here we have to get into! jawdrop
D Kid

Sangster
12-11-2002, 07:52 PM
Dimarco Kid:
I was wondering the same thing!
Sangster, is that your hydro over there in WTF???? Is a very clean ride man! The orange is almost like the orange I put on my hydro. House Of Kolors Candy Tangello Pearl to be exact.
Just wanted to say nice ride.
D KidYup.. except for the berkley that was photoshopped in....it's mine...Thanks..

GM Killer
12-11-2002, 07:59 PM
As for you Mr 'Guru', you sure you want to drag that pretty boy paint job, General Malfunction powered, backwards motored, diesel sounding, tug boat, out for an ol' fashion, behind the wood shed, ass woopin'? You seem to be a pretty nice guy that is sorely misdirected by the misfits in the "V-Drive" forum. Its nice of you to remember the leap froggin because I heard you have been practicing!!! The only thing that I ask, is that prior to you guys humping over each other, is that you shave your backs first, as to not offend my fellow Jet Buddies!!!

topless
12-11-2002, 08:57 PM
picklefork1:
If I post some pictures will everyone calm down?
OK here it is -
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/PA110031.JPG
where and when, and whats the wager?
I got $5 on the guruOh picklefork thank you. All calm now but I'll see your $5 and raise ya $10. Nice paint job by the way

Johnwithjm
12-11-2002, 09:12 PM
topless:
Your on my man!! Whats the wager? You and Hack Job play ring around the posie?Well topless what you got to bet? I`m in

topless
12-11-2002, 09:17 PM
Johnwithjm:
topless:
Your on my man!! Whats the wager? You and Hack Job play ring around the posie?Well topless what you got to bet? I`m inSorry, that was Killer. He forgot to log me out and posted under my name. :rolleyes:

miller19j
12-11-2002, 09:20 PM
This is getting confusing to many split personalities around here. :D

Windy
12-11-2002, 09:54 PM
Tony...kick some ass!
MissHBjet

Windy
12-11-2002, 09:56 PM
Her454:
MissHBjet:
Still charming as ever.
MissHBjetExactly. Charm school graduate with a ton of class. eek! I cant believe shes still running her mouth. Someone needs to put a leash on her.LMAO...I wonder if I saved that email :rolleyes:

Bense468
12-11-2002, 10:24 PM
All I know is that ford better be running fuel to even compete. And I would save that $10 you upped on picklfork and have your wife waxed for the ribbit ribbit. Or how about you just give tony a few hundred and we could hit up the strip club.
Tony do you even want to see her play leap frog?

topless
12-11-2002, 10:30 PM
miller19j:
This is getting confusing to many split personalities around here. :D Miller19j, Killer only posted once on this thread under my name. It was the one about ring around the poise. I have to claim the "fag" jokes. Sorry if I offended anyone here but..then again it seems to keep most of you all riled up. eek!

topless
12-11-2002, 10:37 PM
Bense468:
All I know is that ford better be running fuel to even compete. And I would save that $10 you upped on picklfork and have your wife waxed for the ribbit ribbit. Or how about you just give tony a few hundred and we could hit up the strip club.
Tony do you even want to see her play leap frog?Fuel? What you've never seen a Ford run? What do you think he's running the motor out of his tow vehicle?

GM Killer
12-11-2002, 10:54 PM
This summer is gonna be a good one!!! Especially when a Ford reigns as king.
What is it with you guys and doubt? If a Pontaic can win NASCAR, then a Ford will have no problem kickin ass in a boat.
I think the truth of the matter is that you "non-believers" are just scared to admit that I am right. I guess seeing is believing, so only time will tell.

Windy
12-11-2002, 10:58 PM
My money is on Tony :D
MissHBjet

Kurtis500
12-11-2002, 11:02 PM
hmm..... Jet guys, topless, gm killer... all we need now is RR1/001 and were back to bench racing in the v-drive forum. DANG! I thought we were immune over here :mad: :D

Jetboatguru
12-11-2002, 11:26 PM
MissHBjet:
MissHBjetOk, thats it, When Miss HBjet puts me on the spot It is all BUSINESS..(She is rather dreamy)
Ok GM Pole Smoker Bring that POS Ferd out of the closet and lets go. You will never be half the man Topless is

schiada96
12-12-2002, 09:12 AM
Tony that was funny

hack job
12-12-2002, 01:01 PM
[ December 12, 2002, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

Jordy
12-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Don't sugarcoat it or anything Tony... that should go into the memorable quotes book for this site. I'm still laughing about it. :D :D

Bense468
12-12-2002, 03:07 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Fuel? What you've never seen a Ford run? What do you think he's running the motor out of his tow vehicle?[/QB][/QUOTE]
Topless it is not that I have never seen a ford run strong. What I am saying is that there is no way a jet boat is going to beat tonys flat...Unless it is a blown fuel deal. Or it would have to be a blown alcohol deal and a half track race. I mean that pretty much sums it up right there. A full quarter mile race GMkiller and Tony. You will be playing leap frog.

mi pingue
12-12-2002, 04:20 PM
Jett Bayou ran 140 mph motor on kill with PSI injection and World record Holder. From wht I understand Tony's boat runs that, SO why run your mouth when you know your gonna get beat. If you are so confident of your boat how about posting a shot of that GM killer on the web. Or is it really a GM killer. Just my .02

GM Killer
12-12-2002, 06:34 PM
First of all the race is motor to motor, so that settles any "that couldnt happen attitude". If you think it takes fuel and blown motors to run in the low 8's, then look at Thin Line II, its in the sevens on the motor. Or how about Joe Lecamps 8.65 with a 460" motor in Ski Jet? no additives there? what would a more powerful motor, in a lighter boat, by the same engine/boat builder be capable of doing? Just something to think about.

topless
12-12-2002, 07:17 PM
Bense468:
[/qb]Fuel? What you've never seen a Ford run? What do you think he's running the motor out of his tow vehicle?[/b][/QUOTE]
Topless it is not that I have never seen a ford run strong. What I am saying is that there is no way a jet boat is going to beat tonys flat...Unless it is a blown fuel deal. Or it would have to be a blown alcohol deal and a half track race. I mean that pretty much sums it up right there. A full quarter mile race GMkiller and Tony. You will be playing leap frog.[/QB][/QUOTE]No NO No Bense, looks like you'll be having to shave your "back" (DON'T WANNA OFFEND ANY PEOPLE BY SAYING ASS OR ANYTHING) so that I can take pictures of YOU GUYS leaping over each other.....LOL

Her454
12-12-2002, 07:23 PM
Is it just me or does she not even make sense anymore? eek!

topless
12-12-2002, 07:23 PM
Jetboatguru:
MissHBjet:
MissHBjetOk, thats it, When Miss HBjet puts me on the spot It is all BUSINESS..(She is rather dreamy)
Ok GM Pole Smoker Bring that POS Ferd out of the closet and lets go. You will never be half the man Topless isOh Tony....... YOU WILL NEVER BE EITHER......You only WISH you were half the man I am...Whats wrong with Inbreeders anyway?

BigBoyToys
12-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Ok...Ok. Now I'm confused :confused: smilespi

Her454
12-12-2002, 07:40 PM
BigBoyToys:
Ok...Ok. Now I'm confused :confused: smilespi dont worry bbt, your not the only one. these two are HB's trash entertainment. i dont think they even know who the hell they are when they post anymore and between the two of them couldnt spell the word race if they were on fire...go gettum guru. wink

FLYTE RISK
12-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Ok I figured it out, this boat killer clown must own a 1978 (charlies angels) Ford mustang. that he ran over a bridge racing a barge(similar to queen mary) with stop watch in hand..The ford (4cyl.) threw a rod he bumped his head on the dash looked at the stop watch (wrist watch) it said 7.35 he thought it was his 1/4 mile time( in a boat on the water)Than he woke up>>> spankin his monkey to a pic. of tony>>>>> The only thing he is gonna beat is you guessed it (#$#!!)))) so go beat it>> eek! argue

GM Killer
12-12-2002, 08:00 PM
HEY 454 what do you mean by "these two", since when have I been confusing? and as far as spelling, Ive been known to spell words up to five letters so there!!!. and...not only can I spell 'race', but I can spell WINNER as well. and look...that is a six letter word. Im getting better

FLYTE RISK
12-12-2002, 08:08 PM
GM Killer:
HEY 454 what do you mean by "these two", since when have I been confusing? and as far as spelling, Ive been known to spell words up to five letters so there!!!. and...not only can I spell 'race', but I can spell WINNER as well. and look...that is a six letter word. Im getting betterDamn after this post I must apologize the mustang must have had a 6 cyl.. wink :D

GM Killer
12-12-2002, 08:15 PM
It has become obvious that most V-Drive "people" enhale the same fumes. I say most because I also have a flat,and I dont have the halucinations that any of you have. Just one question: what are you all gonna do when a jet, running a FORD none the less, is king?!

Her454
12-12-2002, 08:19 PM
LMAO Flyte, and all I can say to you GM, is that my Jets faster than your jet. My daddy says so.

FLYTE RISK
12-12-2002, 08:24 PM
GM Killer:
It has become obvious that most V-Drive "people" enhale the same fumes. I say most because I also have a flat,and I dont have the halucinations that any of you have. Just one question: what are you all gonna do when a jet, running a FORD none the less, is king?!FUMES Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm damn sure not from a ford or a jet.....Whatch ya smokin? jet beat flat, you spendin money on the wrong boat and motor.. DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But on a serious note if ya want to sell what ya smokin talk to me never heard of someone so high......... ha ha idea2

Monkey Bung
12-12-2002, 08:36 PM
GM Killer:
It has become obvious that most V-Drive "people" enhale the same fumes. I say most because I also have a flat,and I dont have the halucinations that any of you have. Just one question: what are you all gonna do when a jet, running a FORD none the less, is king?!That makes sense our motors are backwards :rolleyes:

Her454
12-12-2002, 08:40 PM
Monkey Bung:
That makes sense our motors are backwards :rolleyes: Thats not just a Mulletville thing? :D

Bense468
12-12-2002, 09:20 PM
GM Killer:
First of all the race is motor to motor, so that settles any "that couldnt happen attitude". If you think it takes fuel and blown motors to run in the low 8's, then look at Thin Line II, its in the sevens on the motor. Or how about Joe Lecamps 8.65 with a 460" motor in Ski Jet? no additives there? what would a more powerful motor, in a lighter boat, by the same engine/boat builder be capable of doing? Just something to think about.Okay answer a few question GM are you running a full 1/4? If so are you running a gullwing or a tunnel? I remember seeing that you had a 320lb gullwing. What is the deal you actually think that your boat is going to able to pull hard enough out of the hole to keep tony off of you? I am not trying to start shit. Just trying to understand in full what is going on here.

Johnwithjm
12-12-2002, 09:25 PM
GM Killer:
First of all the race is motor to motor, so that settles any "that couldnt happen attitude". If you think it takes fuel and blown motors to run in the low 8's, then look at Thin Line II, its in the sevens on the motor. Or how about Joe Lecamps 8.65 with a 460" motor in Ski Jet? no additives there? what would a more powerful motor, in a lighter boat, by the same engine/boat builder be capable of doing? Just something to think about.I know Joe and his boat well. His boat runs great but it will not beat Tonys boat either. You will have to do alot better than 8.65 to have a chance.

topless
12-12-2002, 11:03 PM
qb][/QUOTE]I know Joe and his boat well. His boat runs great but it will not beat Tonys boat either. You will have to do alot better than 8.65 to have a chance.[/QB][/QUOTE]
Ya know what John? I saw Joes boat. I saw it run and I know what he has in it. There is no doubt in my mind that Killer WILL spank Tony and hard too.

Just-Jettin
12-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Thin Line II has never ran in the 7's, try 8.30's and mostly 40's over 2 years ago @124-7mph. Maybe George Striegall (spelling) can find some more power out of the new deal Guthrie is building. Joe Lakamp's boat doesnt run 8.60's either try 8.90's at 112mph, but you were close, sort of. Dont throw numbers around so freely, this isnt the dyno you know.

Johnwithjm
12-13-2002, 07:29 AM
Here are the numbers from the last NJBA race. Joe ran these numbers 110 4 Joe Lakamp The Bobsnipper .213 8.742 119.90. This was his best run. So killer even if your fasterthan this your still not even close to Tonys boat

topless
12-13-2002, 11:28 AM
argue First of all just-jettin YOU need to get YOUR facts straight, Jim did run 7.98 @129 2 yrs ago in Thin Line II and set the record. Since then he had some medical probelms that prevented him from racing. He too will be back next year. As far as Joe LaCamp, we were at the nationals and saw him run 8.65 @119 and filed for the record that day. Sounds like you need to stop relying on the internet for your facts. If you want a copy of time sheets, I'm sure they are not too hard to come by. Secondly, John john if you remember the race (Tony & Killer) correctly, it is 1000 ft motor to motor and killer gets the move. So no he doesn't have to be much faster than Joes 8.65. Killer happens to know what Tony runs so its not for you to worry about. If he thinks he can win he will worry about it.

Jetboatguru
12-13-2002, 11:42 AM
Topless, if you remember, it was run what ya brung. The race is 1000 feet and NOS is allowed. I hope you have been practicing your deep knee bends. It will be nice to see you in a four point stance. Tonsil leap frog.

stix818
12-13-2002, 12:38 PM
This is some funny shit. The only thing I can't figure out is if Topless is a chick or dude or is IT both??? :confused:

Sangster
12-13-2002, 12:44 PM
idea2 Or could all Three be the same....

Jetboatguru
12-13-2002, 12:45 PM
Topless is very much a woman.

stix818
12-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Oh ya. What part is very much?

picklefork1
12-13-2002, 12:56 PM
[ December 13, 2002, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

topless
12-13-2002, 01:20 PM
Jetboatguru:
Topless, if you remember, it was run what ya brung. The race is 1000 feet and NOS is allowed. I hope you have been practicing your deep knee bends. It will be nice to see you in a four point stance. Tonsil leap frog.Thats OK because you're going to need it anyway but the rule is you have to use a bottle supplied by Killer. Your "manager" Johnwithjm gave him 10+ lenghts anyway. Oh by the way, are yo coming preshaven or is Killer going to wax your back for leapfrog? :D

Jetboatguru
12-13-2002, 02:29 PM
topless:
Jetboatguru:
Topless, if you remember, it was run what ya brung. The race is 1000 feet and NOS is allowed. I hope you have been practicing your deep knee bends. It will be nice to see you in a four point stance. Tonsil leap frog.Thats OK because you're going to need it anyway but the rule is you have to use a bottle supplied by Killer. Your "manager" Johnwithjm gave him 10+ lenghts anyway. Oh by the way, are yo coming preshaven or is Killer going to wax your back for leapfrog? :D Whoa, those are big words, the reason I can tell they are big words is because you didn't spell most of them right. Come on Topless, you are a little fish in a big pool. My back isn't nearly as hairy as your teeth.

topless
12-13-2002, 02:36 PM
oops my mistake, i did not check spelling cuz I was in a hurry (at work) As far as my teeth, I prefer to call it floss. ha ha

pgf127rt
12-13-2002, 03:17 PM
Guru,if I remember back far enough, that jet will need to run under a 6 at 1000' and that was with no NOS, just carbureters, am I close?

Jetboatguru
12-13-2002, 03:21 PM
Joe Don, you are correct. He is very close to that happening and I have some beach front property in Louisiana for sale. Are you interested?

pgf127rt
12-13-2002, 05:08 PM
Guru, what part of the swamp are you selling?
I would like to be there to see the great race, some people never learn, y'all have a Merry Christmas.

topless
12-14-2002, 12:01 AM
Hey Johnwithjm......I saw your boat and it looks like toilet water from ratemypoop.com. Why is that?
[ December 14, 2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

Johnwithjm
12-14-2002, 08:39 AM
topless:
Hey Johnwithjm......I saw your boat and it looks like toilet water from ratemypoop.com. Why is that?Hey Toothless when it comes to toilet water you are the expert. Maybe you can post that picture of you being crowned queen of the trailer park again for all of us to see. You and you man need to stop swinging on the nuts of Jim and Joe and step up to the plate. Bring on that Ferd that is if you even have a boat. Titless don`t hate me because I am better looking than you. Good luck fixing up that 1950s airstream trailer you live in.

Stab-n-Steer
12-14-2002, 08:41 AM
Jetboatguru:
Topless, if you remember, it was run what ya brung. The race is 1000 feet and NOS is allowed. I hope you have been practicing your deep knee bends. It will be nice to see you in a four point stance. Tonsil leap frog.Hey Guru,
I see that you live in Suisun. Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I read where your Police Chief publicly announced that he is a butt stabber! I bet he would like to play naked leap frog with you! wink
S&S

topless
12-14-2002, 10:20 AM
Johnwithjm:
topless:
Hey Johnwithjm......I saw your boat and it looks like toilet water from ratemypoop.com. Why is that?Hey Toothless when it comes to toilet water you are the expert. Maybe you can post that picture of you being crowned queen of the trailer park again for all of us to see. You and you man need to stop swinging on the nuts of Jim and Joe and step up to the plate. Bring on that Ferd that is if you even have a boat. Titless don`t hate me because I am better looking than you. Good luck fixing up that 1950s airstream trailer you live in.You are obviously wrong. I have more than one tooth so therefore I have teeth. I do have tits because in my opinion a boob without tits would be rather gross. Don't knock my airstream, its the pride and joy of the whole park. At least its not shit water yellow. I don't hate you John (even tho you're named after a toilet) I'm sure many butt pirates would think you are much better looking than me. Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can all enjoy your rugged good looks. Right fellas?
[ December 14, 2002, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

Johnwithjm
12-14-2002, 10:39 AM
topless:
Johnwithjm:
topless:
Hey Johnwithjm......I saw your boat and it looks like toilet water from ratemypoop.com. Why is that?Hey Toothless when it comes to toilet water you are the expert. Maybe you can post that picture of you being crowned queen of the trailer park again for all of us to see. You and you man need to stop swinging on the nuts of Jim and Joe and step up to the plate. Bring on that Ferd that is if you even have a boat. Titless don`t hate me because I am better looking than you. Good luck fixing up that 1950s airstream trailer you live in.You are obviously wrong. I have more than one tooth so therefore I have teeth. I do have tits because in my opinion a boob without tits would be rather gross. Don't knock my airstream, its the pride and joy of the whole park. At least its not shit water yellow. I don't hate you John (even tho you're named after a toilet) I'm sure many butt pirates would think you are much better looking than me. Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can all enjoy your rugged good looks. Right fellas?Well you have made a living talking shit and you can`t back it up. Maybe Jim can race Guru for you and you will still loose. I here your a pro at cleaning toilets in your trailer park. After seeing that photo of your old ass I think your man might be the butt pirate. Maybe this time you will show up for the race and not just talk alot of smack. Gotta love you bench racers

topless
12-14-2002, 10:48 AM
Johnwithjm:
topless:
Johnwithjm:
topless:
Hey Johnwithjm......I saw your boat and it looks like toilet water from ratemypoop.com. Why is that?Hey Toothless when it comes to toilet water you are the expert. Maybe you can post that picture of you being crowned queen of the trailer park again for all of us to see. You and you man need to stop swinging on the nuts of Jim and Joe and step up to the plate. Bring on that Ferd that is if you even have a boat. Titless don`t hate me because I am better looking than you. Good luck fixing up that 1950s airstream trailer you live in.You are obviously wrong. I have more than one tooth so therefore I have teeth. I do have tits because in my opinion a boob without tits would be rather gross. Don't knock my airstream, its the pride and joy of the whole park. At least its not shit water yellow. I don't hate you John (even tho you're named after a toilet) I'm sure many butt pirates would think you are much better looking than me. Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can all enjoy your rugged good looks. Right fellas?Well you have made a living talking shit and you can`t back it up. Maybe Jim can race Guru for you and you will still loose. I here your a pro at cleaning toilets in your trailer park. After seeing that photo of your old ass I think your man might be the butt pirate. Maybe this time you will show up for the race and not just talk alot of smack. Gotta love you bench racersI've never raced a bench. We all know what the IHBA is. Are you a member of the NBRA (National Bench Racers Association) or maybe you are a member of the NGBRA (National GAY Bench Racers Association) I'm still waitin for the fellas to let me know how ruggedly handsome you are. Hmmmmm sure smells like....uhhhh an NGBRA member around here.

Jetboatguru
12-14-2002, 11:15 AM
Topless lets up the bet,
My boat vs your tooth
Is it a deal?

topless
12-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Jetboatguru:
Topless lets up the bet,
My boat vs your tooth
Is it a deal?Which one ya want?

Sangster
12-14-2002, 01:32 PM
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi

Sangster
12-14-2002, 01:43 PM
topless:
Jetboatguru:
Topless lets up the bet,
My boat vs your tooth
Is it a deal?Which one ya want?Better hurry, there going fast.. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/bdent.gif

Johnwithjm
12-14-2002, 01:47 PM
Sangster:
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi LMAO :D :D

Windy
12-14-2002, 03:17 PM
Sangster:
topless:
Jetboatguru:
Topless lets up the bet,
My boat vs your tooth
Is it a deal?Which one ya want?Better hurry, there going fast.. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/bdent.gifLMAO!
MissHBjet

topless
12-14-2002, 04:29 PM
Sangster:
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi Speaking of "tooths" looks like you could use a little help in that department. Just out of curiosity, how would you know the sperm count of teeth? Had yours tested lately? eek!

topless
12-14-2002, 04:43 PM
Johnwithjm:
Sangster:
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi LMAO :D :D Hey John.....couldn't think of anything more to say than that? What happened...Oh you must be painting your boat a more attractive color... Why not try baby shit brown?

topless
12-14-2002, 04:49 PM
Oh John...I forgot to ask. Does your head ever feel like 201lbs of shit stuffed into a 101lb helmet? Just a question. My trailer park friends wanted to know after I showed them your pic.

Sangster
12-14-2002, 05:00 PM
Pic of toothless during last game of leapfrog with Guru..
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/chapel/bigfrogs/bigoh.gif
Must be her Game Face....
[ December 14, 2002, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

topless
12-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Sangster:
Pic of toothless during last game of leapfrog with Guru..
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/chapel/bigfrogs/bigoh.gifWhen was that Sangster? No leap frog games were played that I was participating in. I think it is a picture of what you are going to look like after Killer wins the race and you are leaping over freshly shaven fellas.

Sangster
12-14-2002, 05:26 PM
must be this one then.... http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/blobs/grn_md_wht.gif

topless
12-14-2002, 05:37 PM
Sangster:
must be this one then.... http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/blobs/grn_md_wht.gifLooks more like it but I do have teeth. :D :D :D see?

Johnwithjm
12-15-2002, 01:00 AM
topless:
Johnwithjm:
Sangster:
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi LMAO :D :D Hey John.....couldn't think of anything more to say than that? What happened...Oh you must be painting your boat a more attractive color... Why not try baby shit brown?No that post says it all. Don`t hate the player hate the game

Kwicherbichen
12-15-2002, 01:14 AM
topless:
Johnwithjm:
Sangster:
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi LMAO :D :D Hey John.....couldn't think of anything more to say than that? What happened...Oh you must be painting your boat a more attractive color... Why not try baby shit brown?Last time I checked, John actually owns a boat or two. What boat specifically do you own? Oh, you just like sponging off of men? I'll bet you're an attention ***** that looked decent 20 years ago wasting away in the office at her secretary job. "Hey Topless get my coffee" is the daily mantra. I smell another shit talking session here JBG. I'll bet that just before the actual race date they disappear faster than dried mule shit on an Arizona summers day only to come back in the winter and tell us all how fast "his" boat is. :rolleyes:

Her454
12-15-2002, 08:29 AM
Sangster:
Better hurry, there going fast.. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/bdent.gifLMAO. Thats classic webster. eek!

topless
12-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Kwicherbichen:
topless:
Johnwithjm:
Sangster:
Careful Guru..Take a close look at those "Tooths". They may have a High http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love18.gif count.... eek! smilespi smilespi LMAO :D :D Hey John.....couldn't think of anything more to say than that? What happened...Oh you must be painting your boat a more attractive color... Why not try baby shit brown?Last time I checked, John actually owns a boat or two. What boat specifically do you own? Oh, you just like sponging off of men? I'll bet you're an attention ***** that looked decent 20 years ago wasting away in the office at her secretary job. "Hey Topless get my coffee" is the daily mantra. I smell another shit talking session here JBG. I'll bet that just before the actual race date they disappear faster than dried mule shit on an Arizona summers day only to come back in the winter and tell us all how fast "his" boat is. :rolleyes: I'm so glad you know so much about me. Looks like your psychic abilities need work. Or better yet, get your facts straight before you pop your mouth off.

Johnwithjm
12-15-2002, 03:49 PM
http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/uploads/post-45-95090-topless1.jpg

Monkey Bung
12-15-2002, 04:11 PM
Bung likes her!! wink :p

schiada96
12-15-2002, 05:48 PM
I like the metal flake on the deck of that boat.

Sangster
12-15-2002, 05:53 PM
Monkey Bung:
Bung likes her!! wink :p Bung they sell these at the gate. http://w3.condomania.com/i/trojan_EP_icon1.jpg

Sangster
12-15-2002, 05:55 PM
schiada96:
I like the metal flake on the deck of that boat.I think you spelt that wrong....I think it should have been the eek! "MENTAL FLAKE"....

schiada96
12-15-2002, 06:07 PM
your right

BigBoyToys
12-15-2002, 07:34 PM
[ December 15, 2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Guru's gonna win, there is no way that other Guy (whats his name?) Is going to win... :) I don't think they will even show up...
[ December 15, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
12-15-2002, 08:05 PM
You GO Girl....... smilespi smilespi smilespi

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-15-2002, 08:22 PM
Thank You.... :) :D

Kwicherbichen
12-16-2002, 01:08 AM
Straight from the horses mouth. I feel certain the "Takes me away from all this" part will never happen. Johnwithjm:
http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/uploads/post-45-95090-topless1.jpg
[ December 16, 2002, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

Her454
12-16-2002, 07:51 AM
hey mrsbbt. thank you and check your pms. wink

miller19j
12-16-2002, 08:29 AM
http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/img-wrongforum.jpg

boatnam2
12-16-2002, 09:00 AM
man this is some of the best stuff i have seen a awhile.although hh was a clear winner in his pissing contest i think eveyone is neck and neck on this one.

topless
12-16-2002, 07:40 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Guru's gonna win, there is no way that other Guy (whats his name?) Is going to win... :) I don't think they will even show up...How do you know who's going to win. (wishful thinking maybe?)We will show up. For the race and for the win. If you know nothing about (whats his names?) boat, how can you even say that and sound intelligent with no facts?

FLYTE RISK
12-16-2002, 07:44 PM
topless:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Guru's gonna win, there is no way that other Guy (whats his name?) Is going to win... :) I don't think they will even show up...How do you know who's going to win. (wishful thinking maybe?)We will show up. For the race and for the win. If you know nothing about (whats his names?) boat, how can you even say that and sound intelligent with no facts?So topless I have to admit I admire your wit!! But I want be enlightened what has that boat ran??Just curious :confused: :D

topless
12-16-2002, 08:12 PM
Flyte, go to Just food for thought under the sandbar. Killer said all he needs to say there. No numbers needed. Just show up for the race and you'll see. Want numbers, who knows what gurus numbers are? Maybe you can enlighten us all.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-16-2002, 08:14 PM
topless:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Guru's gonna win, there is no way that other Guy (whats his name?) Is going to win... :) I don't think they will even show up...How do you know who's going to win. (wishful thinking maybe?)We will show up. For the race and for the win. If you know nothing about (whats his names?) boat, how can you even say that and sound intelligent with no facts?Look who's talking!!!!! I may not be a Rocket Scientist, but at least I have manners and treat people with respect unlike some people...I hope Guru does win. And if I want to say Guru is going to win I can because I live in America and I have that right. If you don't like what I write then you have the right not to read it.....
[ December 16, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-16-2002, 08:27 PM
Her454:
hey mrsbbt. thank you and check your pms. wink I got your pm. Your very welcome Her454. Merry Christmas. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy34.gif

Her454
12-16-2002, 08:30 PM
:D :D :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-16-2002, 08:32 PM
Her454:
:D :D :D Nice smiles there Her. :)

FLYTE RISK
12-16-2002, 08:38 PM
topless:
Flyte, go to Just food for thought under the sandbar. Killer said all he needs to say there. No numbers needed. Just show up for the race and you'll see. Want numbers, who knows what gurus numbers are? Maybe you can enlighten us all.Hmmmm well i read that killer has the fastest pump river boat on the motor in the whole world.. Is that correct?? So what is exactly the relation ship between you and him???Oh by the way I am not lookin to engage in a verbal battle with a woman so try to post like one thanx. wink

FLYTE RISK
12-16-2002, 08:40 PM
Oh by the way since when are there rules in lake racing (no nos...................) :confused: and i beleive gurus boat has a time slip (on the motor)))

Jetboatguru
12-16-2002, 09:16 PM
Flyte is right, (I rhymed) I do have a time slip. It says "way the hell faster than GM Killers POS"
GM Killer, don't let the smooth taste fool ya.
You and topless are going down. I'm sure that jetboat just tears up the liquid quarter mile. Your best bet to win would be hook it to your truck and race me on a levy road.

Her454
12-16-2002, 09:21 PM
guru, you better quit bench racin crybabies and get started on that 2000lbs of pasta salad yer bringin to the potluck.... :D

Kwicherbichen
12-17-2002, 12:32 AM
topless:
I'm so glad you know so much about me. Looks like your psychic abilities need work. Or better yet, get your facts straight before you pop your mouth off.I'm sorry, what fact did I miss? Does the boss actually say, "Topless get my mocha-latte".
topless:
How do you know who's going to win. (wishful thinking maybe?)We will show up. For the race and for the win. If you know nothing about (whats his names?) boat, how can you even say that and sound intelligent with no facts?I like the way you (the non-owner of said jetboat) are always opening your pie hole to tell us frequent visitors that we are ALL wrong and just don't have our facts straight. Well here's the facts I do know: 1) You run your mouth like you own and drive the damn boat. 2) Earlier this year you came here flappin your money maker about beating JBG only to disappear before the race could happen. A bet is a bet, put up or shut up. 3) I have yet to see a picture of you "Topless".
I think the best way to handle this matter is to put up some funds in an escrow account. That way when you don't show this time JBG still gets to take your cash.
Keep in mind, it's all in good fun :D
[ December 17, 2002, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

wsuwrhr
12-17-2002, 05:16 AM
After you all are done racing and beating on each other, playing leap frog, and yelling who is better/faster/cooler boat. You all can line up to race my 440 powered jet and talk shit how slow my Dodge is. Deal? I guarantee my boat is the LOUDEST. If killer loses this race, I'm going to slap him silly for even LIKING Fords, and then I'm going to steal his Ninja and show him how to ride it. Ha ha. GMKiller, return a phone call sometime you DICK!!!
Merry Christmas,
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-17-2002, 05:18 AM
Not to take the blame from anyone here, but I hope all of you know that Guru began this thread and the original one all this crap started on.
Can't anyone take a joke? Geez,
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-17-2002, 05:19 AM
Kids.........Play nice.
Brian

JESSE
12-17-2002, 01:40 PM
Gmkiller
if you take your boat to one of the local lakes post when and were no shit talk here i just want to see a jet go as fast as you say yours dose.

MAXIMUS
12-17-2002, 05:16 PM
I tried to stay out of this.... I really did! Now I need to see a picture of "topless". I have a pretty good idea of what she will look like?? wink Does anybody have a real photo of her! Not that photo inhanced gorilla look alike stuff, but an honest photo?? The only female gender I have ever come across that had a cakehole like that was a bob cat operator... no offense :)

GM Killer
12-17-2002, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MAXIMUS:
[QB]I tried to stay out of this.... I really did! Now I need to see a picture of "topless".
Go to the first page of this threat, that is her, I took the pic.

MAXIMUS
12-17-2002, 06:39 PM
GM Killer
Go to the first page of this threat, that is her, I took the pic.[/QB]Thank you fellow ford amigo! :)

MAXIMUS
12-17-2002, 06:48 PM
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/topless2.jpg[/QB][/QUOTE]
What a lovely looking dame... smilespi not what I was expecting... :confused: It is a shame she is so angry this far in life??? Damn that rap music!!! Miss Topless I have suggested it in the past & it actually seemed to work... won't mention any names however, PLEASE go out & get yourself a great big fuggin HUG!!!!! It works just ask instigator... ooops!! :p
[ December 17, 2002, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

Nstigator74
12-18-2002, 07:22 PM
I didn't need a hug! It's been raining cats and dogs! I need to drive my boat!!PLUS, I have more issues than even you want to deal with!!! yuk :confused: yuk Yaa, now I feel better

topless
12-18-2002, 07:59 PM
MAXIMUS:
[IMG]
What a lovely looking dame... smilespi not what I was expecting... :confused: It is a shame she is so angry this far in life??? Damn that rap music!!! Miss Topless I have suggested it in the past & it actually seemed to work... won't mention any names however, PLEASE go out & get yourself a great big fuggin HUG!!!!! It works just ask instigator... ooops!! :p Max, I'm not the least bit angry in life. As a matter of fact, I consider myself pretty happy. I also think it is hilarious how people get so worked up on these forums. My philosiphy is, "anger is a choice" If people in here want to be angry at what I post, let them deal with it, I don't have to. As far as the hug thing goes, those are always good. I get them daily. wink but :D thanks for the advice.

MAXIMUS
12-19-2002, 07:05 AM
Good attitude... Maybe I need a friggin hug??? :confused: Ive been feeling a little insecure lately & well... Ah what the %#$@ am I doin??? Its Christmas time... Merry Xmas to all!!!
Eat lots, celebrate, & recieve good gifts... :cool:

MAXIMUS
12-19-2002, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nstigator74:
"I didn't need a hug! It's been raining cats and dogs! I need to drive my boat!!PLUS, I have more issues than even you want to deal with!!! yuk :confused: yuk Yaa, now I feel better[ "]
Right on... Merry Xmas amigo!! sqsmile

Nstigator74
12-19-2002, 11:01 PM
MERRY XMAS MAXIMUS

missboatnam1
12-20-2002, 12:39 AM
maximus, i KNOW she is a good person inside, and a pretty one too!!!...wait till i see her at the am - pm station here in town!! ....maybe she will come around and be nice!! eek!

topless
12-23-2002, 06:23 PM
missboatnam1:
maximus, i KNOW she is a good person inside, and a pretty one too!!!...wait till i see her at the am - pm station here in town!! ....maybe she will come around and be nice!! eek! [/b] Oh Shut up...I am nice..(contrary to popular beleif) I don't really even know who you are but since my pic is all over here, you probably know who I am. If you do see me, let me know, I'll buy ya a drink at the local Saddle Sore or next time I'm at the river.....lol

missboatnam1
12-24-2002, 12:33 AM
no you shut up!!!! argue ..well me and mr b were thinkin about lookin at gmkillers boat after xmas for my son!! so maybe, you can buy me a drink then!!!! hows that????? :p :p :p
[ December 24, 2002, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

topless
12-24-2002, 03:11 PM
missboatnam1:
no you shut up!!!! argue ..well me and mr b were thinkin about lookin at gmkillers boat after xmas for my son!! so maybe, you can buy me a drink then!!!! hows that????? :p :p :p K fine I'll shut up...ya got the drink...Have a Merry Christmas too. :)
[ December 24, 2002, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

topless
12-24-2002, 03:17 PM
LVjetboy:
Ah yes, the "anger" issue. For example. I could suggest Topless "deal with her deep-seated anger issue." She would then be the "angry one"...and me the more "sensible" and happy one. Cheers!
jer Were you drunk when you posted this????

missboatnam1
12-24-2002, 09:38 PM
merry xmas to you to ya little brat!!! :D :D eek!

Thunderbutt
12-25-2002, 02:13 PM
In the old days,I mean 60's& early 70's most of the real hot boats had Ford's and Hemi motors, but in the late 70's the Chevy big block would produce a lot of HP for less money. If you built each motor useing the identical spec's you would probably get close to the same HP. Ford parts are still more $ then Chevy.
As for a Jet drives vs. V-drives. There isn't a Jet boat around that will bet a V-Drive if they both have the same motor and boat. So why discuss it. S/D Jet's do suck

Sangster
12-25-2002, 02:48 PM
Thunderbutt:
In the old days,I mean 60's& early 70's most of the real hot boats had Ford's and Hemi motors, but in the late 70's the Chevy big block would produce a lot of HP for less money. If you built each motor useing the identical spec's you would probably get close to the same HP. Ford parts are still more $ then Chevy.
As for a Jet drives vs. V-drives. There isn't a Jet boat around that will bet a V-Drive if they both have the same motor and boat. So why discuss it. S/D Jet's do suck That's Right..... wink wink

topless
12-25-2002, 08:27 PM
LVjetboy:
If you don't get it this time then never mind?
jer Got it this time...lol Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

topless
12-01-2005, 07:01 PM
OMG!!!!!! This is really an oldie! Sorry for being such a biatch!!! .....OK, maybe not cuz I'm laughing.

Sangster
12-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Nice avatar Topless... :)... Did you know the olny reason they call it "PMS" is because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...... :) :) :)

topless
12-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Nice avatar Topless... :)... Did you know the olny reason they call it "PMS" is because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...... :) :) :)
Thats why I patened the PMS name. :crossx: