PDA

View Full Version : "I'm never drinking again"

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 11:36 AM
How many times have you said this....good god.
Ps. where is the throw up smiley? lol

EAZYKILLER2006
05-05-2007, 11:39 AM
lol every day? lol

sleekcraft80
05-05-2007, 11:39 AM
I used to say that about every day when I was younger. Now I drink a six pack about every two weeks:jawdrop:

Devil's Advocate
05-05-2007, 11:46 AM
In my college days, all the time. But then you grow up, drink less (hopefully!) and know better that the "I'll never drink again" phrase is not something you end up saying anymore because you know you're not going stick to it.

27 Awesome cat
05-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Oh this one--->http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/sick.gif

photo chick
05-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Oh this one--->http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/sick.gif
I love that one!!!

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 11:53 AM
You need to learn how to drink. Then you will be fine. Don't drink the cheap stuff. Don't mix your drinks. Pick one for the night and stick with it. And remember liquor before beer never fear. Beer before liquor never sicker. And the most Important rule of all.....if your already effed up, seein double, slurin your speech, or stagering then stop drinkin...kick back and enjoy the buzz.
How are you gonna talk to chics when your pukin your guts out?

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 11:57 AM
yes, that was me....lol

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 12:01 PM
You need to learn how to drink. Then you will be fine. Don't drink the cheap stuff. Don't mix your drinks. Pick one for the night and stick with it. And remember liquor before beer never fear. Beer before liquor never sicker. And the most Important rule of all.....if your already effed up, seein double, slurin your speech, or stagering then stop drinkin...kick back and enjoy the buzz.
How are you gonna talk to chics when your pukin your guts out?
I had my chick taking care of me, so i had that covered. I think its the sweet stuff that does me in. I've only thrown up twice, and i think it was the blue curaco "sp" in the cups of kamikazis that killed me. Back to goose with cranberry and a splash of royal chamborg "sp" for me.

Flyinbowtie
05-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I said it alot in my late teens, every once in awhile in my twenties, and once a year or so in my thirties. Earlier in my forties, I finally quit lying to myself.
I have cut WAY back on the alcohol intake, average maybe two beers a week.
Not that I don't enjoy it, but I have that gene in my family that makes me cautious. Special events not withstanding, I am alot drier than I usta be.
I learned long ago it is the sweet shiznit in the mixed drinks that makes those hangovers pound like hell.
Drink good booze, drink it neat or with a dash of water, and control your intake, and you'll be much better off.

I DIG IT !
05-05-2007, 12:28 PM
been there done that

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 12:34 PM
I had my chick taking care of me, so i had that covered. I think its the sweet stuff that does me in. I've only thrown up twice, and i think it was the blue curaco "sp" in the cups of kamikazis that killed me. Back to goose with cranberry and a splash of royal chamborg "sp" for me.
I have never gotten sick after goose. It must take ALOT of goose to make you sick. I love that stuff. I keep a bottle in the freezer. Never had a headache after drinking goose.

Goldilocks
05-05-2007, 12:35 PM
LOL
Every weekend :)
Okay, not really but probably once every couple of months. I never throw up though :)

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I have never gotten sick after goose. It must take ALOT of goose to make you sick. I love that stuff. I keep a bottle in the freezer. Never had a headache after drinking goose.
I really don't think it was the goose, it was the blue crap and lime juice prolly. I've never had a headache after drinking period, kinda weird.

DeltaSigBoater
05-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Used to say that about once every other month or so, now its about once a year.
One of my dumbass friends had a saying "Liquor after beer you're in the clear!" - never really put much stock in it!
Last weekend was the most I've drank in about 6 months, got a really nice buzz going, but knew when to stop, so I wouldnt make an ass outta myself, plus didnt want to get liquor dick :D

BEER&WATER
05-05-2007, 01:45 PM
the wife and i have a new trick we drink coors light on ice or corona on ice with a lime . keep you hidrated and slows down the consuption... thats why the screen name
BEER&WATER we live in havi and are on the lake alot and without some form of control our livers would look like a
hand full of mud

SHOTKALLIN
05-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I really don't think it was the goose, it was the blue crap and lime juice prolly. I've never had a headache after drinking period, kinda weird.
I heard somewhere that a hangover is caused by the body having too much sugar with the alcohol. something like that anyways. I'm no genius so don't quote me

NashvilleBound
05-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Im so fricken drink it doesnt mater what this threed is bout. Ok fine. Im nevr drinkn gain eiter!! nevr ever! ya right! looool.....

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Im so fricken drink it doesnt mater what this threed is bout. Ok fine. Im nevr drinkn gain eiter!! nevr ever! ya right! looool.....
lmao thats the spirit! The worst part about it was the g/f. You know how girls get when they drink.....:( Kinda killed that when I stated puking.

NashvilleBound
05-05-2007, 05:47 PM
lmao thats the spirit! The worst part about it was the g/f. You know how girls get when they drink.....:( Kinda killed that when I stated puking.
Puken? Aah hell Im trying to just keep shit from spinnin.
I m hoping I dont puke. like u said it takes all the fum outtta ti.!!!! thkn thats whnat u said?!?!?!
\all I know is im fging 5o the lake tomrwo ansd just bake inthe sun.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

photo chick
05-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Puken? Aah hell Im trying to just keep shit from spinnin.
I m hoping I dont puke. like u said it takes all the fum outtta ti.!!!! thkn thats whnat u said?!?!?!
\all I know is im fging 5o the lake tomrwo ansd just bake inthe sun.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Oooh that was entertaining....write some more please!!:D :D

NashvilleBound
05-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Oooh that was entertaining....write some more please!!:D :D
huh? entertianing
?

NashvilleBound
05-05-2007, 05:58 PM
neverninmd. Im goin horiznotl to pass outf or the night. later.

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 05:59 PM
drink up and tell me more.....lol stay away from kamikazes

photo chick
05-05-2007, 06:01 PM
huh? entertianing
?
I meant it was fun reading your post.....you'll understand tomorrow....night night:D

Devil's Advocate
05-05-2007, 10:21 PM
I meant it was fun reading your post.....you'll understand tomorrow....night night:D
:D

NashvilleBound
05-06-2007, 04:17 AM
Well alrighty then. That was interesting last night. The world was spinning and I was posting.... I guess it was me. I have no memory of it but sure....why not :D :D :D
I guess I had a good time by the looks of it........ :eek:

photo chick
05-06-2007, 04:51 AM
Well alrighty then. That was interesting last night. The world was spinning and I was posting.... I guess it was me. I have no memory of it but sure....why not :D :D :D
I guess I had a good time by the looks of it........ :eek:
Tell me you didn't get a chuckle this morning when you read your posts:D :D

NashvilleBound
05-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Tell me you didn't get a chuckle this morning when you read your posts:D :D
Oh ya...it was all good! Contemplated errasing them but they look pretty harmless :D :D :D :)

vee-driven
05-06-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm not gonna drink anymore, but i'm not gonna drink any less either. hahahah

HavaSkank
05-06-2007, 03:07 PM
I always claim Im giving up drinking after a wild night of drunken debacheries..especially when I wake up naked in the back seat of a Gremlin parked at a Methadone Clinic in South Central with a mouth full of chicken feathers.
But it's only happened twice, so there's really no need to quit now.

Cheyenne372
05-06-2007, 05:11 PM
In college we would go out drinking and just before going to bed we'd drink a big glass of Tomato Juice........
That way, when you throw up, you'll think it's blood and remember never to drink that much again!!!!!

photo chick
05-06-2007, 05:14 PM
I always claim Im giving up drinking after a wild night of drunken debacheries..especially when I wake up naked in the back seat of a Gremlin parked at a Methadone Clinic in South Central with a mouth full of chicken feathers.
But it's only happened twice, so there's really no need to quit now.
You never cease to crack me up more than I knew I could crack up!!!

XtrmWakeborder
05-12-2007, 11:16 AM
So this week the roles were switched and I was taking care of the girlfriend..... alcohol is evil. It gets girls all horny and then BAM puke starts flowing and no fun time. lol

waterwitch
05-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I think every weekend I say this same exact statement! :D
But come friday..... I seem to forget about the pain.....

27 Awesome cat
05-12-2007, 02:23 PM
I think every weekend I say this same exact statement! :D
But come friday..... I seem to forget about the pain.....
Yeah because your sleeping the next two days:D

waterwitch
05-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Yeah because your sleeping the next two days:D
LMFAO!!:D Come up... Turtle is calling us!

27 Awesome cat
05-12-2007, 02:56 PM
LMFAO!!:D Come up... Turtle is calling us!
We will be in Vegas in the morning and heading to Mohave around 3pm..
Have Keystone will travel:D

hoolign
05-12-2007, 05:20 PM
No! :D