PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A FRIEND PROBLEM...advise?

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 01:07 PM
okay, i havce a friend that ive known all my life and we are both good golfers...scratch almost...and recently he suprised me w/ a golf vacation to pebble beach, to play 2 of the courses!...but ever since, he's been acting like an asshole, and being plain rude to me whever we and our friends hang out..which is like 2 times a week...he's been belittling me on everything i say, being disrespectful, and again, plain rude. i havent done anything to deserve this shotty treatment, but ive gotten it...right now, i just feel like calling him and telling him im not rolling out w/ him, because he chooses to be a dick, ever since he planned this expensive trip ($3200)...what should i do? its been pissing me off for at least the past month....am i being a woman? too sensitive? or do i deserve much better from a 'best friend'? any CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm appreciated...thanx...
Reid

Boozer
05-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Kick his ass

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 01:20 PM
yeah i was thinking the same thing man,...thanx...

DeltaSigBoater
05-05-2007, 01:25 PM
What a fockin' DOUCHEBAG!!!
Confront him about it & ask him WTF is going on? If he doesnt give a straight & reasonable answer then forget the trip.

grads2112
05-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Go down to Pebble and whip his ass and tell him thanks for the free round of golf...that will shut him up.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 01:37 PM
yeah, i just got off the phone w/ him...and he would'nt let me even talk....he's saying shat like..."think about it for a couple of days then call me back..." BS like that.....fool was just trying to drown me out and compliment me while im trying to tell him how i feel...i seriously doubt he even heard a word i said...focker. i dont even wanna go anymore.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Go down to Pebble and whip his ass and tell him thanks for the free round of golf...that will shut him up.
haha. i could do that also.

cudaz101
05-05-2007, 01:49 PM
yeah, i just got off the phone w/ him...and he would'nt let me even talk....he's saying shat like..."think about it for a couple of days then call me back..." BS like that.....fool was just trying to drown me out and compliment me while im trying to tell him how i feel...i seriously doubt he even heard a word i said...focker. i dont even wanna go anymore.
Guy sounds like a real dink...Straiten his ass out however its gotta go down...
Brad

Pheelin Phroggy
05-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Take the trip... fu.. with him the whole trip, enjoy yourself...then shut him out.....might as well get a free ride out of the assbite... or don't.. only you can tell wether the friendship is worth saving.... I would personally let him know the deal and if he doesn't like it... walk and start another chapter.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 01:58 PM
yeah i feel you guys, right now, fock him....pebble beach will always be there...free or not...its not worth his bullshit. i dont know.

Xlration Marine
05-05-2007, 01:58 PM
One day a person was talking about what a friend is. I my self had an issue with some one that called me a "friend". I listen to what this fella had to say. What he was saying was not what this "friend was to me. I would go out of my way for this "friend", but saw nothing in return. Not that I was lookig for something, just some equality. I then looked at the reationship and saw what it realy was. Not something that I wanted in my life, for the simple reason that it was causing me greif and more B.S. in my life than I wanted. So what you need to do is kinda look in from the side line and see what kind of "friend" this buddy is. I think once you do that you will be able to deside which path to take. It sounds though that this person needs you to fill a void in his life, he's not happy unless he craps on you. Making him self look better to others and you are his toy. I can tell you it's hard to say good by but for me it was the right thing and my life is better for it. Good Luck with it.

Phat Matt
05-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Hit him in the balls with your 7 iron. :sqeyes:

2forcefull
05-05-2007, 02:15 PM
the problem here is you are try'n to be friends with a person!
get a dog.
they are loyal,
they'll get your back and protect you.
they are allways happy to see you.
they will go anywhere you take them.
but most of all they are good listeners,

OKIE-JET
05-05-2007, 02:18 PM
You said that you've known him all your life and that only after this he's actin like an asshole, to me, thats the kind of friend you can confront aggresively about his behavior. Explain plainly that respect is a 2-way street, and aint no fockin trip worth bein treated like dirt, you like him bein your friend but if he cant deal....then kick rocks, dick!:D

2forcefull
05-05-2007, 02:20 PM
get a dog.
they are loyal,

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Hit him in the balls with your 7 iron. :sqeyes:
good thing thats the best club in my bag right now!

racecar.hotshoe
05-05-2007, 05:29 PM
I say kick him in the junk
http://home.rixtele.com/~urdskalla/Skivomslag/Dr_Phil_McGraw.jpg
And next show we ask why does RD suck?

Baja Big Dog
05-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Sounds like you two need to spend a little more quality time together, you know a little cuddle and conversation after butt sex, cause you guys sound like FAGS!!!:mad:
Tell this azz hole to jack off......:D

XtrmWakeborder
05-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Sounds like you two need to spend a little more quality time together, you know a little cuddle and conversation after butt sex, cause you guys sound like FAGS!!!:mad:
Tell this azz hole to jack off......:D
lmao... sounds like he thinks you did something. Tell him to tell you or it won't get any better. If he won't don't go on the trip.

Nord
05-05-2007, 05:52 PM
I agree with the above posts.....If he has been a friend that long, hit him up again and REALLY let him know how you feel
Remember........Your a man!!! Don't put up with that sh*t!! All your going to do is have a miserable time on the trip if he proceeds to act this way.

Nord
05-05-2007, 05:52 PM
One day a person was talking about what a friend is. I my self had an issue with some one that called me a "friend". I listen to what this fella had to say. What he was saying was not what this "friend was to me. I would go out of my way for this "friend", but saw nothing in return. Not that I was lookig for something, just some equality. I then looked at the reationship and saw what it realy was. Not something that I wanted in my life, for the simple reason that it was causing me greif and more B.S. in my life than I wanted. So what you need to do is kinda look in from the side line and see what kind of "friend" this buddy is. I think once you do that you will be able to deside which path to take. It sounds though that this person needs you to fill a void in his life, he's not happy unless he craps on you. Making him self look better to others and you are his toy. I can tell you it's hard to say good by but for me it was the right thing and my life is better for it. Good Luck with it.
:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I have read most of the post here.. and I would like to put my 2 cents in if you don't mind.:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2007, 06:03 PM
okay, i havce a friend that ive known all my life and we are both good golfers...scratch almost...and recently he suprised me w/ a golf vacation to pebble beach, to play 2 of the courses!...but ever since, he's been acting like an asshole, and being plain rude to me whever we and our friends hang out..which is like 2 times a week...he's been belittling me on everything i say, being disrespectful, and again, plain rude. i havent done anything to deserve this shotty treatment, but ive gotten it...right now, i just feel like calling him and telling him im not rolling out w/ him, because he chooses to be a dick, ever since he planned this expensive trip ($3200)...what should i do? its been pissing me off for at least the past month....am i being a woman? too sensitive? or do i deserve much better from a 'best friend'? any CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm appreciated...thanx...
Reid
it seems to me you are saying he has acted this way since he has booked the trip.
Maybe he booked the trip but was hoping for what ever reason you would help him out with the cost.
Maybe he doesn't want you to go and had someone else in mind and is trying to get you to back out.
maybe you should keep acting like a woman and confront him face to face and not on the phone. ( I think that is what a woman would do so maybe you SHOULD act like one)
sorry that really bugged me.
Be the better man confront him on his sarcasm and get it over with. Maybe he feels you have done something and you are just not seeing what you may have done to him.
Just my 2 cents.:D
I think you should go whip his ass and have a great time.:D

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:16 PM
it seems to me you are saying he has acted this way since he has booked the trip.
Maybe he booked the trip but was hoping for what ever reason you would help him out with the cost.
Maybe he doesn't want you to go and had someone else in mind and is trying to get you to back out.
maybe you should keep acting like a woman and confront him face to face and not on the phone. ( I think that is what a woman would do so maybe you SHOULD act like one)
sorry that really bugged me.
Be the better man confront him on his sarcasm and get it over with. Maybe he feels you have done something and you are just not seeing what you may have done to him.
Just my 2 cents.:D
I think you should go whip his ass and have a great time.:D
thanx girlie, that was a big help also...yeah he did this just as a thank you for shit ive done for him in the past, but ever since, he's been acting like a focking elitest prick!...

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2007, 06:18 PM
thanx girlie, that was a big help also...yeah he did this just as a thank you for shit ive done for him in the past, but ever since, he's been acting like a focking elitest prick!...
LOL!! I didn't mean to sound sarcastic.:D but he seems hurt alittle bit.. Maybe you should confront him face to face so he can't hide behind the phone.:D

Havasu1986
05-05-2007, 06:19 PM
If it doesnt work out ...I will be his 4th.:D I would love to play Pebble.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:20 PM
ill probably end up doing that...he wont listen to me though...an email that he will be forced to read, will make him listen...but thats just gay...even tho we're both only 22.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:21 PM
we're supposed to leave this teusday also...that makes it even more annoying.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2007, 06:21 PM
ill probably end up doing that...he wont listen to me though...an email that he will be forced to read, will make him listen...but thats just gay...even tho we're both only 22.
maybe someone told him you said something and it upset him.. or maybe something else. :)

photo chick
05-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Just an opposite view here......maybe he feels you haven't been appreciative enough......... you should definitely talk to him person to person though.....
I can golf if he needs a replacement!!!

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Just an opposite view here......maybe he feels you haven't been appreciative enough......... you should definitely talk to him person to person though.....
true, i doubt it, but it IS a possibility...thanx.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:24 PM
maybe someone told him you said something and it upset him.. or maybe something else. :)
nah i seriously doubt that...its just how he is, or has been recently...he thinks he's better than me maybe...i dunno...who focking cares? i mean..its FREE PEBBLE! insane...i guess ill just go, and kick his ass, then cool it off after we get back....im tired of dealing with his shit.

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:24 PM
What's the other course? I'll tell you if you should go or not. :D
haha, the pebble links, and spyglass...we're not playing spanish bay tho

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2007, 06:29 PM
nah i seriously doubt that...its just how he is, or has been recently...he thinks he's better than me maybe...i dunno...who focking cares? i mean..its FREE PEBBLE! insane...i guess ill just go, and kick his ass, then cool it off after we get back....im tired of dealing with his shit.
you don't have to take his shiat. maybe you guys are together to much and need a break from each other. he maybe having financial problems and is too imbarrased to tell you and is afraid this trip is putting him farher into debt and doesn't want to ask you to help him with the cost.
maybe just ask him if he wants you to help him out with it. :) I know it was an invite by him to pay for it and all. But sometimes men can't admit to another they can not do something and need help. it's kind of like asking for directions.:D

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:35 PM
you don't have to take his shiat. maybe you guys are together to much and need a break from each other. he maybe having financial problems and is too imbarrased to tell you and is afraid this trip is putting him farher into debt and doesn't want to ask you to help him with the cost.
maybe just ask him if he wants you to help him out with it. :) I know it was an invite by him to pay for it and all. But sometimes men can't admit to another they can not do something and need help. it's kind of like asking for directions.:D
haha shit...well he already payed for it i think....you're right...we do need time apart....WTF? we sound like a focking old couple...this is annoying....thanx for the advice mrs. flying vee....im off to the bar to party...i need some space! - says w/ a lisp in his voice...haha!
Reid

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Tell him to throw in a round at Poppy and you'll be his friend again. Maybe Delmonte too.
God...poppy would be sick!...have you played there?

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:42 PM
hey Mrs. flying VEE....heres something i came across, u can use this if you want haha...its better!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/m_fce1a10a3838a8ca660fbffcd6ad2007.gif

photo chick
05-05-2007, 06:45 PM
hey Mrs. flying VEE....heres something i came across....its better!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/m_fce1a10a3838a8ca660fbffcd6ad2007.gif
she probably had that one before they didn't allow animated avatars...:D

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:48 PM
she probably had that one before they didn't allow animated avatars...:D
ahh man! i was hoping to score serious brownie points w/ that...damn...

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Tourneys only, no casual play. Poppy is the best of three. It's also the offical NCGA home course, like The SCGA Member's Club is down here.
damn....ive wanted to play it for awhile...have you played green river right off the 91? is average, but hard..i used to play it like 3 times a season in high school for the team...forgot what high school we played against there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-05-2007, 06:50 PM
hey Mrs. flying VEE....heres something i came across, u can use this if you want haha...its better!
:jawdrop: how cool Thank you.. I am usin it..:D :D

Riverat84
05-05-2007, 06:52 PM
ahh so it cant be animated? that sucks...so much better haha

photo chick
05-05-2007, 06:57 PM
ahh man! i was hoping to score serious brownie points w/ that...damn...
I think you scored points anyways........:D shoot you got a Hemi afterall:D

fatboy95
05-06-2007, 05:21 AM
go over to his house and cornhole his ole lady and make a video of it, then play it in the clubhouse at pebble

Rexone
05-06-2007, 05:41 AM
get a dog.
they are loyal,
Best advice in the whole thread right there.
Yeah seriously. :)
They may not pay for golf but you don't have to second guess their intentions either. If they like you you'll know it. If they don't you'll get bit. No grey area, no drama.

KLEPTOW
05-06-2007, 06:02 AM
I say your friend changed his name to Soncho..........and is attempting to break off your friendship before you find out who he did of yours.
I'll stay tuned for the out cum.........

Riverat84
05-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Dude, if you think Green River is hard, you'll be lucky to break 110 at Pebble or Spyglass. What is Green River, like 6000 yards from the tips and a slope of 120ish? You should come up and play Redhawk with me sometime.
no no not anymore, but it (for some reason) was hard for me in high school, and i had a handicap of 6-12 consistantly then...im sure i can beat the hell outta it now...what's redhawk? where is it? im down if you wanna play for sure.
Reid

Riverat84
05-06-2007, 09:31 AM
hell yes i will!...damn that homepage makes it look like augusta national...im down to play that anytime...just let me know.
Reid

SHOTKALLIN
05-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Dude you sound like a homo. Man the fock up! and grow sum nuts! Tell homeboy that just because you went to kindergarten together, it doesn't mean that he gets to be an asshole. If you dont like the guy then find a new lover. Don't start a thread on ***boat about your how your man has an attitude problem.
just my .02

boater012
05-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I had a buddy years ago do something similiar to me and it turned out when i called his ass to the carpet for acting like a douchebage that our other buddies were giving him a ration of shit about it. They were jealous that he was paying me back and decided if they gave him shite about it they would feel better. They started in with the your a fag shite and he tried to treat me like i was his slave to stop their ribbing and it just made it worse. when he confessed it was over and we just told them to shut the fock up.
My dos centavos:jawdrop:

AirtimeLavey
05-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Like Mrs. Flyin Vee said, I'm thinking he may not have intended to pay for it all, unless he is just extremely successful at that young age or maybe he's got money issues he didn't think he'd have? You should be crystal clear about it. I've got a bud that I don't hang with anymore, because he always let everyone else pick up the tabs. We're were always lending him money and helping him out so he could do some of the stuff we were doing, but he never returned the favor. That got old, and he burned a lot of bridges. Just that fact that your friend set up play on those courses is impressive, but doesn't necessarily mean he was going to pay for it, too. Good luck, and tell us what you think of those courses.

NOTALENT
05-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Go on the trip, find some hot chicks, hook up deal with the drama and when you get back step into the ring!!!!:D Quit being such a sensitive pussy!!! haha

Bradman
05-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Dude, if you think Green River is hard, you'll be lucky to break 110 at Pebble or Spyglass. What is Green River, like 6000 yards from the tips and a slope of 120ish? You should come up and play Redhawk with me sometime.
Redhawk is an awesome golf course. Have played it many time an would be well worth your time to go out there and play it.

Riverat84
05-06-2007, 06:10 PM
well, thank you gentlemen, including you, NOTALENT! focking brandon i hear you man...nah he already paid for it! hes a baller and money is not a problem for this individual..nor is it an aspect of our friendship...i already manned up and took care of it....haha...hey brandon...i just drowned my phone in nick thompson's pool...whats your number again?
FOCK!
Reid

HavaSkank
05-06-2007, 06:23 PM
So he's loaded AND an insensative, douchebag, arrogant bastard? I think Im in love.
Hook us up, Dude

Riverat84
05-06-2007, 07:12 PM
So he's loaded AND an insensative, douchebag, arrogant bastard? I think Im in love.
Hook us up, Dude
haha omg shiz....ill try.

ClownRoyal
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Take the high road and hit the road. Not worth it.

NOTALENT
05-06-2007, 07:32 PM
well, thank you gentlemen, including you, NOTALENT! focking brandon i hear you man...nah he already paid for it! hes a baller and money is not a problem for this individual..nor is it an aspect of our friendship...i already manned up and took care of it....haha...hey brandon...i just drowned my phone in nick thompson's pool...whats your number again?
FOCK!
Reid
Haha...I was going to roll, but I have been looking at pads in HB all weekend and getting my bike back together....Pm Sent.

Riverat84
05-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Take the high road and hit the road. Not worth it.
dude!...that's what im saying...thanx bud.