PDA

View Full Version : IT's on!!!!!!

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Fight is on....let's see how things go....I'll be back to update...La Joya coming out trying crowd May into the ropes..may in and out, one punch at a time..testing...Oscar outweighs him by 4, is taller, and a little buffer..Oscar in great shape, washboards are back..he was looking a little out of shape...end of one..

photo chick
05-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Fight is on....let's see how things go....I'll be back to update...La Joya coming out trying crowd May into the ropes..may in and out, one punch at a time..testing...Oscar outweighs him by 4, is taller, and a little buffer..Oscar in great shape, washboards are back..he was looking a little out of shape...end of one..
and who do you take for the win? De la Hoya?

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 07:57 PM
second round....Oscar out swinging, lands some good one..may is stepping back to the ropes..cautious...didn't expect this...oscar winning second round...Oscar wins...on to the third...

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Third..OSCAR COMES OUT HARD!!!!!....May in the corner covering up...on the defensive...Oscar wailing on him....MAy in hit and run..one jab..back out, another jab..back out...Oscar trying to get him in the ropes...three to Oscar??

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Fourth...May more relaxed than oscar, throwing BETTER punches, not more..Oscar sends him to the ropes...pummels him, LOTS of body shots...obvious he learned some new tricks...four to??

Bradman
05-05-2007, 08:06 PM
B-n-B...You're doing a great job keeping us informed!!!! Keep up the great work..:D

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Fifth starts both looking at each other...few good shots, nothing Oscar throws him to the ropes...trying to get him in the abs...Oscar looking VERY tense...MAy throwing GOOD hits to OScars head..trying to knock him out???

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Sixth....Oscars right eye looking red...taking a LOT of head shots...Oscar toe to toe..answering hit for hit...Oscar taking his hits..not too affected by them...Oscar looking good...makes last statement for the round with quick flurry....

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Seventh, oscar more active, May more accurate....Oscar landing more, flurrying more...May trying not to be steered to the ropes or the corner...Oscar looking good, not looking tired....

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:14 PM
eighth....Oscar JABBING, May into the corner....wailing on him...May on the defensive....oscar the more active fighter, may backpeddling...Oscar corners may, beats the shit oughta may....bell...on to the ninth...

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:18 PM
ninth,, body punches to may starting toake toll, may punches one at a time, hard for him to keep up when oscar is throwing 60-70 a round...may defensive, looking to get inside oscar..not doing it...oscar getting lots of body shots on may....oscar throws him back to the corner, wails on him...good round...mayh is sensing urgency...starting to punch more...Oscar toe to toe..not backing down or getting tired....slamming him in the corner every chance he gets...

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:22 PM
tenth...looking a little more tired now...6-3 for may...may could win this thing...oscar is slowing with the jab....may is doing a lot of jabbing and landing them....staying away from oscar.....tenth not a good round for oscar..may one last chin shot at the bell...

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:26 PM
eleventh, oscar slowing down, leaving himself open for may....on the defensive...making mistakes...may getting surgical, oscar lands a GOOD right...but iks ti enough?? Last rounds he's slowed down...

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:30 PM
twelth and last.....oscar tired, trying to do something, get him in the ropes...may landing better and crisper shots...oscar sloppy..getting more active last minute is great, constant fighting...oscar goes out good...is it enough??? I'll let ya know...

JetBoatRich
05-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I am watching Super cross on Speed and reading your play-by-play

Boatcop
05-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Mayweather 115
De La Hoya 113
Split Decision

boatsnblondes
05-05-2007, 08:34 PM
And it goes to.....
MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
05-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Good I picked him:D
a lot closer than I thought it would be:eek:

Not So Fast
05-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Did you really sit and type all this in between rounds, hard to believe ;)
Thought the fight was pretty boring myself, peekaboo Mayweather ran most of the night IMO. No rematch for me, no thanks!!!!! NSF