PDA

View Full Version : Druck Post From Scott's

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
05-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Well we are drunck at scott's broke transfer case in half........ Todd you missed good time @ priere city today.
Any delta lunch bunch out there?
BIG JOE SSMF

acatitude
05-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Joe you got to figure out how to spell drunk , you were 0 for 2 on that 1st post ... lol :D

Trailer Park Casanova
05-06-2007, 09:31 AM
A New word for the dictionary:
A conjunction of drunk and duck (as in big Joe Duck S.):
Druck.

acatitude
05-06-2007, 03:04 PM
well shit dah..... why didn't I figure that out lol:)

deltarat
05-06-2007, 05:29 PM
So Ken how was the lake today, what broke this time:D Delta was a little windy today but the band was great and the beer was cold:D :D

Napanutt
05-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Yea,where's pics...
You're postin' at 4 PM you either...
1.Live close to Folsom...
2.Left way earlier than the rest...
3.Brought lap top with you...
4.Didn't go...

acatitude
05-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Nothin broke cuzz I didnt take my boat . still waiting :D

acatitude
05-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Yea,where's pics...
You're postin' at 4 PM you either...
1.Live close to Folsom...
2.Left way earlier than the rest...
3.Brought lap top with you...
4.Didn't go...
1 and 2 lol
guess you werent there
with Chris and him and Rob left at about 230

acatitude
05-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Napanutt
Connoisseur
Location: Vacyville So,we're launching from where and when...
____Guess we missed ya today huh??______________
Deal with it!

Napanutt
05-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Cool...
Hope everyones junk is still intact (and the junk that's not,hope it gets there "mucho pronto")...
The wife and I are looking forward to the Berryessa trip in a couple weeks...hope to see ya there...

acatitude
05-06-2007, 06:16 PM
So Ken how was the lake today, what broke this time:D Delta was a little windy today but the band was great and the beer was cold:D :D
Hey Terry the lake was good. glad to see you are finally running again... Lets get something straight that seems to be out of hand.. I had a new drive issue after last berryessa run last sept. Im just dealing with it now instead of when I should have earlier, otherwise nothing is broke or was... where you get this shit??:confused:

deltarat
05-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Hey Terry the lake was good. glad to see you are finally running again... Lets get something straight that seems to be out of hand.. I had a new drive issue after last berryessa run last sept. Im just dealing with it now instead of when I should have earlier, otherwise nothing is broke or was... where you get this shit??:confused:
I thought you had your drive fixed a week or two back and it wouldn't go into forward. Then I saw a post somewhere that you were going to be at Folsom yesterday so I figured that you got that issue fixed. Then when I saw your eairly afternnon post I just thought I would give you some of that shit you seem to like handing to everyone else. I had know idea it would rub your old ass so wrong. I did talk to Don late last night and found out the facts but when I posted that I had in clue. I hope you get all of this stuff straightend out soon and get back on the water.

acatitude
05-07-2007, 07:04 AM
No biggee Terry,, I'm just fustrated that the damn manufacture can't even fix their own shit..... I'll know in a couple hours what they are going to do about it......BUt yes Bmax went thru the drive etc, sent it back and it wont go into gear and shift arm is rubbing on case, very hard to turn even in nuetral, and I have no intention of paying for the shipping or repair this time around, so we will see.... Id just like to find someone who will stand behind there stuff.. it is the prettiest , shiniest boat driving up and down the freeway to the shop since jeff detaled it, but it will be all dull by the time the damn drive gets going, lol.... runs awesome in the driveway..sorry for the rant :)

DCBob
05-07-2007, 07:51 AM
No biggee Terry,, I'm just fustrated that the damn manufacture can't even fix their own shit..... I'll know in a couple hours what they are going to do about it......BUt yes Bmax went thru the drive etc, sent it back and it wont go into gear and shift arm is rubbing on case, very hard to turn even in nuetral, and I have no intention of paying for the shipping or repair this time around, so we will see.... Id just like to find someone who will stand behind there stuff.. it is the prettiest , shiniest boat driving up and down the freeway to the shop since jeff detaled it, but it will be all dull by the time the damn drive gets going, lol.... runs awesome in the driveway..sorry for the rant :)
Shit Ken, thats the cheapest place to run um :rolleyes: ;) :)

acatitude
05-07-2007, 07:54 AM
:( :( :(

NICE PAIR
05-07-2007, 08:04 AM
:( :( :(
Cheer up ken, You could own wackers.:D