PDA

View Full Version : Any Harley hook ups in So Cal?

Opinionated
05-07-2007, 06:19 AM
I am looking at getting a new Heritage Softtail Deluxe. Does anyone sell Harleys on here?

Garrddogg
05-07-2007, 06:32 AM
pm beaverretriever on the boards, hes in vegas..

Opinionated
05-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Thanks

phebus
05-07-2007, 06:45 AM
There are some killer deals out there right now in the used market. I would be hard pressed to buy new.

al cole'holic
05-07-2007, 06:46 AM
...I think Community does too in Glendale.

beaverretriever
05-07-2007, 07:44 AM
pm beaverretriever on the boards, hes in vegas..
Thanks...Garrddogg.
I have a lot of used bikes in stock right now.
A new bike is harder for me to sell to a Cali person. Unfortunately Cal bikes have smog, so you would have to register a new bike in another state till the bike gets 7500 miles on it. Not hard for some people, but it is a BIG ticket if you get caught riding a bike with out of state plates and your license is from Cali.
Let me know what you are looking for, and I may be able to help you. If not, I can at least direct to some dealers down there that have some good deals on new bikes.
Good luck.

Opinionated
05-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks...Garrddogg.
I have a lot of used bikes in stock right now.
A new bike is harder for me to sell to a Cali person. Unfortunately Cal bikes have smog, so you would have to register a new bike in another state till the bike gets 7500 miles on it. Not hard for some people, but it is a BIG ticket if you get caught riding a bike with out of state plates and your license is from Cali.
Let me know what you are looking for, and I may be able to help you. If not, I can at least direct to some dealers down there that have some good deals on new bikes.
Good luck.
Lookin for a FLSTN all black. Do you have anything like it?
Thanks

beaverretriever
05-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Lookin for a FLSTN all black. Do you have anything like it?
Thanks
PM me again with the info, and I will check tomorrow when I get in. :)

Insurance God
05-07-2007, 10:28 AM
...I think Community does too in Glendale.
Yes, call Community. He is a big shot at Glendale Harley (or he thinks he is). :)

cola
05-07-2007, 10:37 AM
My Fatboy is in the spam.

mondorally
05-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes, call Community. He is a big shot at Glendale Harley (or he thinks he is). :)
Definately call Gary (Community). I bought a Street Glide last November and a friend bought one a few months back. Both good deals - very straightforward with no gimmicks or BS.
-Justin

Community
05-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks Mondorally and al cole'holic!
Insurance God, you know I am just the low man on the totem pole, just trying to make a living...
Opinionated - I will see about finding your bike at another dealer and doing a trade for you. Will let you know tomorrow.
Community

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm sure you know, but in case you don't- I'd stay away from Quaid. They are way overpriced. Jeff got his out in Palm Springs, but he seems to like both of the Corona stores also.
Example on the overpricing:
Jeff was looking for a new fender. Beaverretreiver tells him it should be around $200 bucks. So he calls our local dealer (Quaid-Temecula) and they say that it's $450 :jawdrop: So then, he calls the Palm Springs dealer, $190 + tax. Then he calls Corona, $185 or something like that.
That was not the first time something like that has happened with them.

Opinionated
05-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah Temecula is definitely a rip...