PDA

View Full Version : Can I just forget this weekend happened?

909punk
05-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Besides the food and family company.. It seemed everything went wrong.
1. Someone was showboating with 10 people in his boat, made a very sharp turn, caught a wake, and damn near threw everyone out.. Driver and passenger seats basiclly ripped out of the floor. Don't think that is going to happen again.
2. Someone had a dog tied to the truck with a tie down and when he was ready to leave, put the dog in the back of the truck and took off... Dog jumped out and got dragged a little bit.. Dog is fine.. Teenager, shakin up, but learned a valuable lesson. Don't tie the dog down in the back of the truck. :jawdrop:
3. Couple of 20 something best friends, choking each other out over some MILF who was basiclly a cock tease.
4. My Tecate didnt like the wind and sand combo.
But other then that.. Saturday was an ok day of boating, went into Park Moabi and saw a couple of ***boater's. The BBQ was off the chain.
Can't complaint to much.. I was at the river.
:D

HocusPocus
05-07-2007, 08:48 AM
never a dull moment at the river and im sure your looking forward to your next trip. :D

VEGASBABY
05-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Wow! seems like a pretty mellow day:D

Windy
05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
2. Someone had a dog tied to the truck with a tie down and when he was ready to leave, put the dog in the back of the truck and took off... Dog jumped out and got dragged a little bit.. Dog is fine.. Teenager, shakin up, but learned a valuable lesson. Don't tie the dog down in the back of the truck. :jawdrop:
OMG :confused:

AZJD
05-07-2007, 09:11 AM
1. Someone was showboating with 10 people in his boat, made a very sharp turn, caught a wake, and damn near threw everyone out.. Driver and passenger seats basiclly ripped out of the floor. Don't think that is going to happen again.
3. Couple of 20 something best friends, choking each other out over some MILF who was basiclly a cock tease.
4. My Tecate didnt like the wind and sand combo.
But other then that.. Saturday was an ok day of boating, went into Park Moabi and saw a couple of ***boater's. The BBQ was off the chain.
Can't complaint to much.. I was at the river.
Little too much Tacate while driving the boat Jason? haha

topless
05-07-2007, 09:16 AM
At least you were on the water.:D

909punk
05-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Little too much Tacate while driving the boat Jason? haha
LOL.. F that dude.. hahahahaa

Mandelon
05-07-2007, 10:30 AM
We'll need to see a pic of that MILF.

Rod-64
05-07-2007, 10:58 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:CkCAlL5lWtltaM:http://www.filmwise.com/invisibles/invisible_292/image_06a.jpg