PDA

View Full Version : Mother fooker...

YeLLowBoaT
05-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Just opened up my credit card bill... there is a charge for $3871.56 that is not mine. :mad: Just got off the phone with them, new card in 3-5 biz days.:mad:

racecar.hotshoe
05-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Havasu hookers aint cheap...........:D :D

lewiville
05-07-2007, 01:50 PM
YB,
sorry, I was just stocking up on gas for this summer. I promise to pay it back sometime soon:D :D

YeLLowBoaT
05-07-2007, 01:51 PM
YB,
sorry, I was just stocking up on gas for this summer. I promise to pay it back sometime soon:D :D
you must have a small ass boat then. :D

Starloans
I'm sorry....could you give me your security code located on the back of your card so that I may confirm you have possession of the card? :eek:

Quest4Fun
Just opened up my credit card bill... there is a charge for $3871.56 that is not mine. :mad: Just got off the phone with them, new card in 3-5 biz days.:mad:
Maybe you should have used the business that is on your sig line :D :D

acatitude
05-07-2007, 01:53 PM
lol:D

YeLLowBoaT
05-07-2007, 01:54 PM
LMAO

Jbb
05-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Lend your card to Brown.....what do you expect...he said somehing about a night of extasy at Madame Zelda's House of Pleasure.....He really didnt think you would mind if he upgraded to the full ...Rockem Sockem treatment.....Brown sez he's sorry

hoolign
05-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Lend your card to Brown.....what do you expect...he said somehing about a night of extasy at Madame Zelda's House of Pleasure.....He really didnt think you would mind if he upgraded to the full ...Rockem Sockem treatment.....Brown sez he's sorry
Oh..Brown is sorry:D

Troubles No More
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
We had the same thing happen in January. $3500. was charged somewhere in Europe, cant remember were. We think it happen locally maybe at a restaurant/store were a waiter/clerk took the card, copy & sold the numbers.
You have a better likelihood to resolve this if you stay on top of your bill and report it asap.

707dog
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
THAT SUX AZZ.. my lady is dealing with some BS rightnow also... got a big package from victoria secrets that got delivered to her mom house(her old address) so her mom calls and says you have some mail..baffled she stops by and there was $390 worth of VS sitting there...come to find out it was her sister who opened VS credit cardin my ladys name to order clothes for her miami trip so my lady jacked the shit and spent 2days trying to return the stuff to VS and still waiting for it to be credited back to her account...hope you get your chit squared away!!

Cole Trickle
05-07-2007, 03:30 PM
THAT SUX AZZ.. my lady is dealing with some BS rightnow also... got a big package from victoria secrets that got delivered to her mom house(her old address) so her mom calls and says you have some mail..baffled she stops by and there was $390 worth of VS sitting there...come to find out it was her sister who opened VS credit cardin my ladys name to order clothes for her miami trip so my lady jacked the shit and spent 2days trying to return the stuff to VS and still waiting for it to be credited back to her account...hope you get your chit squared away!!
Is her sister hot?
Any pics in said garmets?:D :devil:

707dog
05-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Is her sister hot?
Any pics in said garmets?:D :devil:
LMAO...GOTS A VERY NICE RACK BUT U MIGHT WANNA TAKE YOUR CHANCES LETTING YOUR BOYZ CATCH YA ON A MO-PED IN BROAD DAY LIGHT IF YA CATCH MY DRIFT:D

Brady Bunch
05-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Damn scandalious bitch.... ripping her own sister off! :confused:

Boatcop
05-07-2007, 03:51 PM
www.lifelock.com
10 bucks a month. Fraud alert on all Credit Reports. Stop to all "pre-approved" credit offers. $1,000,000 dollar coverage for ANY identity theft. They'll clear up any fraudulent use of your credit.
Well worth it.

HM
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
My wifes credit cards got stolen back in December and I still haven't reported it. The guy that stole her cards spends less money than she did. :D

RitcheyRch
05-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Oh man that totally sucks. Think we should be able to publically execute these fockers for these types of things.
Thats freaking hilarious and can relate to the wifes spending habits. Remember, I was married once. :D
My wifes credit cards got stolen back in December and I still haven't reported it. The guy that stole her cards spends less money than she did. :D

scooooter7
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
ROFLMAO