PDA

View Full Version : BIG UPs to Boat Bling!!!

Get415
05-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Just put in my first ever order for the Boat Bling "Get Sauced" package on Sat and it arrived at my door today!!! Of course i had to try it out and i'm very happy with Hot sauce and Quickie sauce. Haven't tried the vinyl cleaners yet, but i'm sure they are as good as i've heard.:D Thanks Patrick, you are putting out a great product.

roln 20s
05-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Just put in my first ever order for the Boat Bling "Get Sauced" package on Sat and it arrived at my door today!!! Of course i had to try it out and i'm very happy with Hot sauce and Quickie sauce. Haven't tried the vinyl cleaners yet, but i'm sure they are as good as i've heard.:D Thanks Patrick, you are putting out a great product.
Thanks for the great words. You are very welcome!! Enjoy and let us know what else we can do :D
Thanks,
Patrick

squirt'nmyload
05-07-2007, 04:38 PM
i tried the hot sauce for the first time at pleasant yesterday.....good stuff!!!

plaster dave
05-07-2007, 04:39 PM
He did the very same service for me, I couldn’t be happier with boat bling and Patrick.

HatenWinter
05-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Hey Patrick,
I was cleaning the upholstry this last weekend using the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and although they work well, it was taking forever. Soooo, I went down and picked up some Sauce and man am I impressed with how quick and easy it is. Good Stuff!!! :)

Kachina26
05-07-2007, 04:48 PM
It has been said that Patrick could make a fortune selling dog shit, based on his level of customer service alone. I for one would buy all my dog shit from him :D Good products, great service, thanks BB.

Nord
05-07-2007, 05:32 PM
I got my replacement bottle of vinyl sauce on Friday. I used it on Saturday and i was VERY IMPRESSED!!! I'm going to try the Hot Sauce after the first time out so I'll keep you posted.
Thanks Patrick!!!!
You have made me a lifetime customer!!!
~NORD~

roln 20s
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
I got my replacement bottle of vinyl sauce on Friday. I used it on Saturday and i was VERY IMPRESSED!!! I'm going to try the Hot Sauce after the first time out so I'll keep you posted.
Thanks Patrick!!!!
You have made me a lifetime customer!!!
~NORD~
Thanks so much. That makes my day :D If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.
Thanks again,
Patrick

roln 20s
05-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks again to you all- glad we meet and exceed your expectations. If we fall short in anyway, please contact me.
Thanks and see you on the water.
Patrick

Chipster27
05-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I used the vinyl suace this weekend with a soft bristled brush and the interior of my boat looks awesome. The boat has always been wiped down with Hot Sauce and it looks like it's just been waxed!
Going to take a small bottle of Hot Sauce over to my neighbor to use on his boat...you know, crack dealer style. Give him a little, get him hooked and the rest is history.
He's been using vinegar and water for years, then spends his weekend waxing the boat, what a waste!