smokinflatties
05-07-2007, 07:46 PM
look at big proppa's flattie

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
05-07-2007, 07:52 PM
not into anything mouzer has owned:D

plj/fry
05-07-2007, 08:04 PM
have a 18 cp tunnell i'am putting together less motor or 16 texas tunell bob 951 272-3449

smokinflatties
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
:eek: not into anything mouzer has owned:D

RUSSO
05-07-2007, 08:32 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/79FORDON44S/needleslagoon2.jpg

Havasu Carrera
05-07-2007, 08:59 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010007.jpg
Beats most flatties and jets. NO maintenance and cheaper than any of them. You could buy gas all summer for the savings. Handles the rough water WAYYY better than a flat. Just a idea. You can see her run this weekend.:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Beats most flatties and jets.
Since you've apparently raced all flatties and jets, how did you do against these guys? This was whacker spanking party 65. Photo from Crazy Horse (in case you couldn't tell):devil:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Beer%20Beach%7E0.jpg

ILUVTHECOUCHEEEE
05-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Do not hijack my thread you fag go take some pictures I need a boat:D

Havasu Carrera
05-07-2007, 10:17 PM
The statement was MOST. silly guy. MOST. And since your looking to challenge my idea. I will hereby race any one of the pictured boats to a race to LAUGHLIN From the south end of Havasu. $500.00 cash prize to the winner. If I win which I surely will not. I will donate it to the cause of your choice. Hmmmmm I am sure your picture was just a joke anyhow. Oh and my boats ready to go as of today. I know I know thats not fair you only race for a matter of a few feet. Because you have to rebuild those babies every other few gallons of gas or so.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-07-2007, 11:34 PM
The statement was MOST. silly guy. MOST. And since your looking to challenge my idea. I will hereby race any one of the pictured boats to a race to LAUGHLIN From the south end of Havasu. $500.00 cash prize to the winner. If I win which I surely will not. I will donate it to the cause of your choice. Hmmmmm I am sure your picture was just a joke anyhow. Oh and my boats ready to go as of today. I know I know thats not fair you only race for a matter of a few feet. Because you have to rebuild those babies every other few gallons of gas or so.
You would have to race all to know if you could beat most.... maybe you should think a little before making such brash claims.
As for your little challenge, lets say I sent the U-9 over since its the only boat pictured (barely) that can haul enough gas to go that far. It would cost $300 just to gas the truck to get from the OC to Havasu and back towing that tank. Then the boat needs gas.... It will cost you a lot more than $500 to try and make your point.
You strappers are adorable, your hoax known as the bbsp lures 1 big block and NONE of you guys could beat it. Using your logic it should be fair to deduce that the one red jetboat can beat all the fastest eggbeaters lake havasu has to offer, including yours! Looking at my picture I'm pretty sure that same red jetboat would loose to 7 of the ten boats in my picture since I know how all of them run.
I actually think your boat is pretty cool but based on your views you obviously live in dreamland.:notam:

Mr. Crusader 83
05-08-2007, 06:14 AM
Nice jet or v drive no junk please :D
I have a 18 1/2ft Crusader bubble deck with a 454 and a berkely pump. Everything is new, and clean. $7500 pics in the image center.

GofastRacer
05-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Nice jet or v drive no junk please :D
Check your PM's!..

thatguy
05-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Don't sweat it Mouzer, this same guy was looking for a boat 2 months ago. Throwing out dollar figures. I bought my V-drive from a well known gentleman on these boards after this fellow never showed up.
Tommy
PS- Question still stands, "Is it couchee like a couch? Or is it supposed to mean........?:idea:

bigheavyd2
05-08-2007, 12:13 PM
check out www.dragboatcity.com they have lots of boats for sale.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2007, 12:48 PM
A boat trader and a recycler will run you all of $2.00....

GM Killer
05-08-2007, 04:53 PM
here ya go. No junk, but less motor. 300# CP
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146119

BACK2BIGRIVER
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
look at big proppa's flattie
I saw that boat last weekend he needs to clean it up

Havasu Carrera
05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
You would have to race all to know if you could beat most.... maybe you should think a little before making such brash claims.
As for your little challenge, lets say I sent the U-9 over since its the only boat pictured (barely) that can haul enough gas to go that far. It would cost $300 just to gas the truck to get from the OC to Havasu and back towing that tank. Then the boat needs gas.... It will cost you a lot more than $500 to try and make your point.
You strappers are adorable, your hoax known as the bbsp lures 1 big block and NONE of you guys could beat it. Using your logic it should be fair to deduce that the one red jetboat can beat all the fastest eggbeaters lake havasu has to offer, including yours! Looking at my picture I'm pretty sure that same red jetboat would loose to 7 of the ten boats in my picture since I know how all of them run.
I actually think your boat is pretty cool but based on your views you obviously live in dreamland.:notam:
Just a thought bud. Oh and the offer is still open. And I will pull my boat down to the ramp with my Harley. It should cost me about 50 cents. The whole race will cost me about 50 bucks and I will have a great time doing it. I misunderstood I guess. I thought it was about boating and stuff. Not PIssin and stuff. Oh and so you know I would trade my boat and a pile of cash for any of the boats in the pic. I was thinking that the BUYER was looking for a river boat or something in the 8k range. Not a 50k race boat. But there I go again.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Just a thought bud. Oh and the offer is still open. And I will pull my boat down to the ramp with my Harley. It should cost me about 50 cents. The whole race will cost me about 50 bucks and I will have a great time doing it. I misunderstood I guess. I thought it was about boating and stuff. Not PIssin and stuff. Oh and so you know I would trade my boat and a pile of cash for any of the boats in the pic. I was thinking that the BUYER was looking for a river boat or something in the 8k range. Not a 50k race boat. But there I go again.
My picture was only posted to make my point to you and had nothing to do with couchies wanted ad. Lots of outboarders think they're king of the river because they never come across any "real" hardware. Most flat bottom/hydro guys stay clear of Havasu and crowded weekends.
You said you can beat most flatties and jets so I appropriately stepped in to correct you.:) Its not your fault, youre just a little presumptuous is all.
Btw, none of the boats in my pic are currently racing any circuit and the other 7 have never been raced aside from screwing around on lakes and rivers. See, you how presumptuous you can be....:)

thatguy
05-09-2007, 04:08 AM
I wouldn't get too excited guys. See my post above. "Sofa" may have the cash, but he doesn't seem willing to spend it. There has been some pretty good buys and some decent boats offered. No actual transaction though. At least none posted.
Hope I am wrong, because if he does buy one then he too will have the same fun that we have. Egg beater or not.
Tommy

Blueoval
05-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Can I get in on this Race??? I'll put money on the V-8's kicking ass!!!! Jerry can Ty drive the Flattie, hell lets just go get a SKI RACE Shiada or Hallet, or even a GN??? I never see outboards leading the pack at the POKER RUNS??:eek:
cheers