PDA

View Full Version : red bluff drags

76 sanger hydro
05-19-2002, 03:38 PM
hey are there going to be alot of boats at red bluff on memorial . i went to njba and saw alof of boat that are in the local mans budget, which i like to see more of dont get me wron alcohol is nice nitro is great but you got to be a very rich man or woman to run one . hey jetboatguru hows bio hazard commin along is jeff cutting the cheese will he do better with this new motor see ya in red bluff

Her454
05-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey Tony, Good luck in Redbluff - we'll stop by the pit and say hello! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

WILDERTHANU
05-19-2002, 06:15 PM
HEY HOW LONG IS RED BLUFF FROM SAY LA VERNE. IT'S IN THE INLAND VALLEY????

Jetboatguru
05-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Wilderthanu, it will take you 8 hours to get to Red Bluff. Take I5 all the way. How is that flat runnin? What do you have for power in it? I am thinking we need to punch off at the river and then go lay the wood to JohnfromJM and all his little biatches at the Lost Lake. Her454 we will be ther friday thru Sunday boat #404 "Biohazard" TAF. Have bad ass shirts for sale. Now if the boat were only bad ass!!!!!!!!!!
It is coming around. I have a Cole emblem Wilderthanu.Come to Red Bluff and I'll bring it.

WILDERTHANU
05-19-2002, 07:45 PM
THE COLE KICKS ASS, THE MOTOR IS A 468 BUILT BY BOB LAMBECK PUTTING OUT 850 HP ! ! I KNOW YOU GUYS PUT OUT MORE, BUT SHIT THE BOAT LEAVES SO F-IN HARD, 15 TO 1 COMP IS NASTY. JUST TUNED THE PLATES TWO WEEKENDS AGO AT PARKER, SETS PERFECT EVERY TIME NOW. I LOVE THAT COLE, BILLY-B IS DOING SOME WORK ON IT THIS WEEK, THEN I WILL ETHIER GO TO PARKER OR RED BLUFF, CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND! ! DUDE CAN YOU SEND ME PICS OF YOUR COLE. I'M DOING ODDS AND ENDS, COULD USE THEM FOR TECH, ESPECIALLY THE BOTTOM! THANX BRO!

Jetboatguru
05-19-2002, 07:52 PM
Wilder, for some reason, I can't send you an email. Send me your email address so I can write you. PGF526@aol.com

GofastRacer
05-19-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru:
Wilder, for some reason, I can't send you an email. Send me your email address so I can write you. PGF526@aol.com
Same here, I tried to E-Mail ya and it came back???....... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/confused.gif

WILDERTHANU
05-19-2002, 08:08 PM
SHIT, SORRY I THINK I HAD TO MUCH MAIL SAVED UP, IT SHOULD WORK NOW.

Johnwithjm
05-19-2002, 08:18 PM
Wilderthanu, it will take you 8 hours to get to Red Bluff. Take I5 all the way. How is that flat runnin? What do you have for power in it? I am thinking we need to punch off at the river and then go lay the wood to JohnfromJM and all his little biatches at the Lost Lake. Her454 we will be ther friday thru Sunday boat #404 "Biohazard" TAF. Have bad ass shirts for sale. Now if the boat were only bad ass!!!!!!!!!!
It is coming around. I have a Cole emblem Wilderthanu.Come to Red Bluff and I'll bring it.Hey JBG don`t sing it bring it. Come on down. It will be a cole day in hell for you

Jetboatguru
05-19-2002, 08:33 PM
JohnwithJm, I can't understand you right now. Again you have Diarrhea of the mouth and are squirting wildly. Please wipe and come back with something more appropriate. Thank you for your interest.

Johnwithjm
05-19-2002, 08:39 PM
JohnwithJm, I can't understand you right now. Again you have Diarrhea of the mouth and are squirting wildly. Please wipe and come back with something more appropriate. Thank you for your interest.JBG I will be there so if you can sack up and show up you may have a shot. Slim shot at that

Jetboatguru
05-19-2002, 08:42 PM
I am sorry to all the people that have to read JohnwithJm's weak suck posts. He is just a puppy trying to squirt with the big dogs. Please feel free to help him in his quest to be a Big Dog as right now his bark is worse than his bite

Johnwithjm
05-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Well JBG you are the lost little puppy more like a kitten. We will all start the chant now Hell no JBG won`t show Hell no JBG won`t show Talk is what you seem to do best.

Kwicherbichen
05-19-2002, 08:54 PM
Did someone say I suck?

Jetboatguru
05-19-2002, 08:57 PM
Ok, that's it!!!!!! I am calling you out JohnwithJm.

Kwicherbichen
05-19-2002, 09:01 PM
JBG, you can take us out but you'll have to pay

Costello
05-19-2002, 09:03 PM
I think you need to make a seperate topic asking for a "Showdown". That's the way I've seen it done here in the past.

Johnwithjm
05-19-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
JBG, you can take us out but you'll have to pay
Kwicherbichen don`t worry he will be paying one way or another. LOL