PDA

View Full Version : Back in Time....

Jbb
05-08-2007, 09:09 AM
So.....Im watching all American Pie movies at work today.........and I have this conversation with a colleague :D about the College Years.......The poll question is;
If you could turn back the hands of time to Freshman year in College......WOULD YOU....?

clownpuncher
05-08-2007, 09:12 AM
So.....Im watching all American Pie movies at work today.........and I have this conversation with a colleague :D about the College Years.......The poll question is;
If you could turn back the hands of time to Freshman year in College......WOULD YOU....?
LOL, watching movies at work. What are ya, some kind of fireman?:D
And no, I wouldn't change time and go back. In fact there was a thread a while back about "If you could go back to your 15 year old self, what would you tell him?"

Dave C
05-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Hell friggen yes...... those years are a bit foggy but I have a diploma so I know I was there.....

adjones419
05-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Watching American Pie movies at work? Sounds like I need your job! :D
I'm taking my last final exam this afternoon and will graduate on Friday with my Bachelor's, and I'm starting graduate school in the fall. Would I rewind to my freshman year? Depends on what day you ask me! Probably not though because my major has been a real b"tch and I'm ready to start grad school and get it done.

DeltaSigBoater
05-08-2007, 09:30 AM
To go back to my freshman year of college 8 years ago (1999), knowing what I know now? Life altering question.
I wouldnt want to go back right now, because that means I'd still have to finish High School & graduate.

YeLLowBoaT
05-08-2007, 09:33 AM
no, but if I could go back to my sophomore year...Thats the year I moved into what was basicly a frat house. :D

sleekcraft80
05-08-2007, 09:37 AM
My scores were too low for a city college, I could not get in.:D

Baja Big Dog
05-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Although Id go back in a heartbeat, RD still SUX!!!!:D

MrsSigEpMock
05-08-2007, 09:39 AM
no, but if I could go back to my sophomore year...Thats the year I moved into what was basicly a frat house. :D
DIDO! :D Sophmore year much better! I'd go back in a heart beat!

Jbb
05-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Watching American Pie movies at work? Sounds like I need your job! :D
I'm taking my last final exam this afternoon and will graduate on Friday with my Bachelor's, and I'm starting graduate school in the fall. Would I rewind to my freshman year? Depends on what day you ask me! Probably not though because my major has been a real b"tch and I'm ready to start grad school and get it done.
We have the occasional....slow day...:D

adjones419
05-08-2007, 11:22 AM
We have the occasional....slow day...:D
I'd say so if you're watching all of the American Pie movies! Make sure to get some warm apple pie for lunch! :D

photo chick
05-08-2007, 11:34 AM
I'd have to go back to earlier than that to change a few things, say sophmore in high school not college.......

Debbolas
05-08-2007, 12:08 PM
nope :D