PDA

View Full Version : Sneed's On The Gas!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-08-2003, 04:03 PM
I would like to officially and publicly retract my "5th place equipment" comment to A. Sneed. Correct me if Im wrong but, this last weekend at Parker I think the Sneedster placed 3rd in association points :cool: and 2nd in (Yawwwn) APBA points!!! Right On!!! :cool: :cool: 70, 91 and 32 better watchout.. Here comes "The SURVIVOR"!!! :D

SK48
04-08-2003, 07:38 PM
Jerry, I think Sneed is packing big horsepower this season. His boat really ran good.

BILLY.B
04-08-2003, 09:58 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
I would like to officially and publicly retract my "5th place equipment" comment to A. Sneed. Correct me if Im wrong but, this last weekend at Parker I think the Sneedster placed 3rd in association points :cool: and 2nd in (Yawwwn) APBA points!!! Right On!!! :cool: :cool: 70, 91 and 32 better watchout.. Here comes "The SURVIVOR"!!! :D Were there any tear down's this past weekend?? Just curious :D :D . And by the way, who was drivin the boat for A.Sneed? eek!

gottaminute?
04-09-2003, 11:31 PM
1st three SS boats got "pumped"as well as their carbs and fuel checked along with the crackerboxes and GNs..

Fun One
04-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Sneed is on a mission this season. I was at the motor shop today and saw his new race motor and 2 spares. Also saw his new proto type hull in the mold. Looks like this guy Sneed is hear to stay. He and his crew did very well in Parker. Every race he is going to get a little quicker. My hats off to Sneed and his team.

SK48
04-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Fun One:
Sneed is on a mission this season. I was at the motor shop today and saw his new race motor and 2 spares. Also saw his new proto type hull in the mold. Looks like this guy Sneed is hear to stay. He and his crew did very well in Parker. Every race he is going to get a little quicker. My hats off to Sneed and his team.

SK48
04-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Fun One, I think Sneed is on the right track with the surface drive. Should really out run the other SS boats on the top end. Hope he gets it wet soon.

Fun One
04-10-2003, 07:17 PM
SK48:
Fun One, I think Sneed is on the right track with the surface drive. Should really out run the other SS boats on the top end. Hope he gets it wet soon. SK we are not suppose to let the cat out of the bag, Sneed plans on running with white surface drive boat we say last year with the capsule. He is very focused on this new set up.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Fun One:
SK48:
Fun One, I think Sneed is on the right track with the surface drive. Should really out run the other SS boats on the top end. Hope he gets it wet soon. SK we are not suppose to let the cat out of the bag, Sneed plans on running with white surface drive boat we say last year with the capsule. He is very focused on this new set up. Is this true??? And if so... did Sneed aquire the research files from the white surface drive barron K-boat???? :)

BILLY.B
04-10-2003, 08:13 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Fun One:
SK48:
Fun One, I think Sneed is on the right track with the surface drive. Should really out run the other SS boats on the top end. Hope he gets it wet soon. SK we are not suppose to let the cat out of the bag, Sneed plans on running with white surface drive boat we say last year with the capsule. He is very focused on this new set up. Is this true??? And if so... did Sneed aquire the research files from the white surface drive barron K-boat???? :) Should haul'ASS' if he did :cool:

Fun One
04-10-2003, 08:21 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Fun One:
SK48:
Fun One, I think Sneed is on the right track with the surface drive. Should really out run the other SS boats on the top end. Hope he gets it wet soon. SK we are not suppose to let the cat out of the bag, Sneed plans on running with white surface drive boat we say last year with the capsule. He is very focused on this new set up. Is this true??? And if so... did Sneed aquire the research files from the white surface drive barron K-boat???? :) JERRY, The truth is he paid top $$$ for the R & D files. No one is saying how much but I hear its BIG BUCKS.

SK48
04-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Isn't Sneed an ex ski racer ? I think the new SS boat is based on the work of the Austrailian Ski boats. They are much different than the white capsule K boat. V-drive is still up front and the strut is bolted to the transom. It's the only way they can navigate the sharp corners on the Bridge to Bridge Ski race over there. Should be able to drive real deep into the one pin turns.

Fun One
04-12-2003, 05:12 PM
SK48:
Isn't Sneed an ex ski racer ? I think the new SS boat is based on the work of the Austrailian Ski boats. They are much different than the white capsule K boat. V-drive is still up front and the strut is bolted to the transom. It's the only way they can navigate the sharp corners on the Bridge to Bridge Ski race over there. Should be able to drive real deep into the one pin turns.