PDA

View Full Version : Officers using profanity

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Do you think its ok for an offiicer to curse at people? I had an officer curse at me the other day because I had my music pretty loud. I honestly feel that she should have asked a little nicer. The sad thing is that there were other people around. I think she was trying to look like a badass:mad:
Here are her exact words.......
"Turn the f*cking music down or I will write you a f*cking ticket"
I honestly feel that this was way unprofessional. What should I do? Should I report her?

RitcheyRch
05-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Who gives a fock what you think. :D :D :D
In all seriousness (yes serious on Hot Boat) it is totally not acceptable to use that type of language in any public or work related setting.

Jordy
05-09-2007, 06:53 AM
Real simple: Turn the fockin' music down in your Bling Bling", Stripper Pole, 100,000 Watt Rolling night club machine!!!! :notam: :idea: :jawdrop: :D

RiverToysJas
05-09-2007, 06:54 AM
You can't let her get away with that!!! Like I always say, when dealing with cops in public it's your job to control the situation at all times. You first need to remind her who pays her salary, that usually gets them back in line. But always show the female officers the respect she earned by addressing her as "Sir". Now, you were disrespected by this officer, and I think the only recourse you had at the time would have been to twist her ear until she said she was sorry and then make her eat some soap in front all the people she was showing off for.
That's how I would have handled the situation. ;)
RTJas :D

Jbb
05-09-2007, 06:55 AM
Sounds like that upstanding Officer.......needs to attend some ...sensitivity training.....Isn't cursing in public against the law?...:jawdrop:
maybe PMS....:jawdrop:
Either retraining ....or a boot to the chest.... :D
.....Book her Dano....

HALLETT BOY
05-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Do you think its ok for an offiicer to curse at people? I had an officer curse at me the other day because I had my music pretty loud. I honestly feel that she should have asked a little nicer. The sad thing is that there were other people around. I think she was trying to look like a badass:mad:
I honestly feel that this was way unprofessional. What should I do? Should I report her?
It's the music you're listening to , at the gym I go to, the music they play sometimes , makes me really angry and volatile !!!

Garrddogg
05-09-2007, 06:59 AM
shoulda told her to "shut the fukc up or ill stomp a mud hole in yer azz!"
might not have workrd out so well for ya though.:D

Sleek-Jet
05-09-2007, 07:00 AM
How many tickets is it going to take for you to learn to turn your music down??? :D :D
If this keeps up, someone is going to need a boot to the chest... :eek: :idea:

Devilman
05-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Soooo, did you turn the music down? :D

707dog
05-09-2007, 07:05 AM
i say fok it...i would of turn my shit back up...hell if your going to get cuzzed out might as well deserve it....thats why i always keep ol school too short in my changer just to piss mofo's off!!

Boozer
05-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Report her.
Did you respond to her "Ok I'll turn my f*ckin music down you f*ckin dike lookin b*tch?" Probably not and had you talked to her that way she'd have given you a ticket and probably found some reason to take you to jail.
Cops expect people to talk to them with respect and they should treat people with respect.
Typically when stopped cops are always very nice to me. I've had a few throw around some wicked attitudes from the get go and I usually start throwing an attitude right back at them, needless to say I've gone to jail a couple of times in situations where that happened.

epeagle
05-09-2007, 07:09 AM
i have so much respect for cops, fireman etc..they sometimes have a thankless job...
im bothered by the very few who forget that they are civil servants.

Jordy
05-09-2007, 07:09 AM
I've had a few throw around some wicked attitudes from the get go and I usually start throwing an attitude right back at them, needless to say I've gone to jail a couple of times in situations where that happened.
Yeah, you really showed them!!! :notam:

Jbb
05-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Yeah, you really showed them!!! :notam:
Jordan....stop hating.....
RD SUX

RaceFace
05-09-2007, 07:15 AM
You can't let her get away with that!!! Like I always say, when dealing with cops in public it's your job to control the situation at all times. You first need to remind her who pays her salary, that usually gets them back in line. But always show the female officers the respect she earned by addressing her as "Sir". Now, you were disrespected by this officer, and I think the only recourse you had at the time would have been to twist her ear until she said she was sorry and then make her eat some soap in front all the people she was showing off for.
That's how I would have handled the situation. ;)
RTJas :D
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Thats some funny shiot right there!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

LHC30Victory
05-09-2007, 07:17 AM
That type of language can be appropriate in VERY FEW circumstances, perhaps when the person you are addressing only knows that short list of english words decent folk dont use much......
It does not sound appropriate in this circumstance and I (had I been her supervisor) would have "corrected" that behavior:mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2007, 07:22 AM
No boot to the chest :D
I just felt disrespected by her. I got a ticket because I told her to ask nicely. Then she said... "pull over NOW!" I then asked her if she wanted the $100 in cash now. I could care less about the ticket. Its the disrespect she directed tward me....:mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2007, 07:23 AM
How many tickets is it going to take for you to learn to turn your music down??? :D :D
If this keeps up, someone is going to need a boot to the chest... :eek: :idea:
Honestly, I have only had 2 for the music in the last 8 years;) i think Im doing pretty damn good :D

Jordy
05-09-2007, 07:23 AM
I just felt disrespected by her. I got a ticket because I told her to ask nicely. Then she said... "pull over NOW!" I then asked her if she wanted the $100 in cash now. I could care less about the ticket. Its the disrespect she directed tward me....:mad:
Yep, you really showed her... how many stereo tickets is that now??? :D :D :D

NOTALENT
05-09-2007, 07:24 AM
I would of have told him to shut the f**k up and got a badge number! Only respect those who respect you. They of all people in there line of business should be courteous and polite. Them words right there could get him in some trouble if its the wrong person.

YeLLowBoaT
05-09-2007, 07:25 AM
And your going to file a complaint with her supervisor right?

MKEELINE
05-09-2007, 07:31 AM
She was merely using "sentence enhancers". They can really spice up a conversation.

460 jus getn it
Jordy, has he learned.
Lemme see, first was the computer at work thread. Then the i got pulled over because of the music#1, now the i got a ticket because of the music#1. Whats next?????????? :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
I would of have told him to shut the f**k up and got a badge number! Only respect those who respect you. They of all people in there line of business should be courteous and polite. Them words right there could get him in some trouble if its the wrong person.
I believe there is a passage in the bible that says essentially "Live and let live"...
:D

Jbb
05-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Not to worry 396......I put a call in to Rev. Al........He said what you endured was a part of the demoralization of the respect we deserve....He's flying out today...
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30472&stc=1&d=1178718926
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30472&stc=1&d=1178718926

Dave C
05-09-2007, 07:39 AM
I can't believe we are discussing this is high school type shiat... whats next?
turn the radio down you friggen hooligan.... ;)
damn bench racers ;)

mobldj
05-09-2007, 07:48 AM
go ahead and be a bad ass,you can file a law suit after you been clubbed alittle.
i say fok it...i would of turn my shit back up...hell if your going to get cuzzed out might as well deserve it....thats why i always keep ol school too short in my changer just to piss mofo's off!!

mobldj
05-09-2007, 07:52 AM
also get off the i dont talk like that bandwagon,you stub your toe and all you say is f f f that hurt,and for the ladies in the heat of passion you yell f f f thats it,or do me harder(and if you dont you need to be dumped),its a form of expression,just think how you would respect our pres alittle more if he said were going to find osama and f him up on live tv.

AZJD
05-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Should have said: Twat I kunt hear you over the music, can you speak louder?:D :D :D

TAF
05-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Is it possible many other people feel direspected by others who play their music that cantains explicit degrading lyrics way too loud? Is it possible the officer asked politely first but you couldn't hear her so she yelled a second time and then the third time added the explative? I wasn't there so I can't judge. Yer a cool dude so I don't hold anything against you fer getting pissed at her. All I wanna know ......was she a "hottie"? :sqeyes: Sounds like you needed a hug .
Yep some times I catch myself playing that 70's / 80's stuff too loud and have to turn it down so I don't get shot.:sqeyes:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2007, 08:06 AM
OH young grasshopper, you will soon learn, Im sure of it

Kilrtoy
05-09-2007, 08:09 AM
The U.S. Supreme court has ruled that Law Enforcement Officers may use obsence language in situations to gain control and restore order.

NOTALENT
05-09-2007, 08:18 AM
OH young grasshopper, you will soon learn, Im sure of it
haha...im sure I will, but till it happens this is my story and im stickin to it!:D I am very polite as long as they are, shit actually...im scared shitless when I hear a siren...especially when I get pulled over....:eek: I have wayyyyy to much money invested in tickets from the younger days :D I cant afford any more...lol

AZJD
05-09-2007, 08:19 AM
haha...im sure I will, but till it happens this is my story and im stickin to it!:D I am very polite as long as they are, shit actually...im scared shitless when I hear a siren...especially when I get pulled over....:eek: I have wayyyyy to much money invested in tickets from the younger days :D I cant afford any more...lol
We saw sippie cup last weekend!

NOTALENT
05-09-2007, 08:21 AM
We saw sippie cup last weekend!
You mean two weeks ago?????:confused:

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Was the said "offence" told to you in Spanish, or English???:confused:

Boozer
05-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Not to worry 396......I put a call in to Rev. Al........He said what you endured was a part of the demoralization of the respect we deserve....He's flying out today...
The rev called back and said "That n*gga aint black?? Tell whitey to go **** himself"

Ziggy
05-09-2007, 11:17 AM
The U.S. Supreme court has ruled that Law Enforcement Officers may use obsence language in situations to gain control and restore order.
My guess is that it was probably the 8th or 9th time she tried to ask him but never heard her over the stereo din............until she spoke his language.:rolleyes: :D
I say props to the she cop....lmao:)

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Do you think its ok for an offiicer to curse at people?
That sounds like a human rights violation to me.
I could imagine how upsetting it would be to turn down the 2 Live Crew to hear that. No wonder you're offended.
Yes. You should demand an apology and a ticket.

Rexone
05-09-2007, 11:29 AM
I'd a told you the same damn shit! Turn that fockin shit down azzhole or you be goin straight to jail :mad:
That chit is like second hand smoke, it will kill you!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2007, 11:37 AM
So what your saying is......
It was ok for her to act that way:confused: I never acted pissed off nor did I act out of character.........
Youve got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!

Havasu Carrera
05-09-2007, 11:37 AM
A Kind descent and respectable human being would have said. Excuse me sir would you kindly turn down your music please. Some officers state things that way and some feel as if they have something to prove due to their possible inefficiencies (lol) I had a lady OFFICER (using the term loosly) use the same language. Now that makes me wonder why I use the term LADY. My mom is a LADY and I have NEVER EVER not ONCE heard this language from her. (I respect her) Do you think ANYONE respects these officers? Maybe they should just shoot us. That would gain them some respect. Ok officers defend her and justify. I've heard it before. OH and if I disagree with your statements KILL ME!!

TAF
05-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I'd a told you the same damn shit! Turn that fockin shit down azzhole :mad:
That chit is like second hand smoke, it will kill you!
Or at least, get you shot or run off the road:sqeyes: :confused:
I know 396 and he's no azzhole but we're all guilty of occassionally playing our car stereos too loud. He just got caught. I still haven't heard if she was one of those "HOT" motorbike cops in tight uniform pants we've got running around here now. That'll cause a traffic accident every time!:D Maybe she was just jealous of 396's girlfriend:sqeyes:

Rexone
05-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Or at least, get you shot or run off the road:sqeyes: :confused:
I know 396 and he's no azzhole but we're all guilty of occassionally playing our car stereos too loud. He just got caught. I still haven't heard if she was one of those "HOT" motorbike cops in tight uniform pants we've got running around here now. That'll cause a traffic accident every time!:D Maybe she was just jealous of 396's girlfriend:sqeyes:
She was prolly testing him to see if he'd grab er and throw er down on his hood with those huge guns and give er a big smooch.

Biglue
05-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Pretty sure most of us can appreciate a nice sounding system but I have to tell you, I'm no longer very appreciating of some young kid pulling up next to me and making my truck rattle. Must be the old age setting in, but I'd chalk "bumping" to the ole "there's a proper time and place" list. No win situation arguing against a copper....not even sure it's a worthy argument. Would you rather her cuss your ass out or have to go pay a noise violation ticket? Think about it. If she really wanted to she could have written you up for whatever she deemed illegal on your truck. Take your licks and get over it.
Yeah......I remember being young and dumb and having all the answers. :sleeping: ;)

TAF
05-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Honestly, I have only had 2 for the music in the last 8 years;) i think Im doing pretty damn good :D
Unfortunately she probably put out the word about you and every cop has yer # now. I hope nothing more comes of yer run in w/ her. You headed to the lake this weekend? How bout June 22 - 24th My sis is suppose to be visiting in June.:idea: :sqeyes: :D

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Sounds like profiling to me, dog.
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/lowrider.gif

Boatcop
05-09-2007, 11:53 AM
It depends on the situation.
It really doesn't work too well when we say:
"Would you be so kind as to place the firearm gently on the ground, and display your hands for me, please. If not you may possibly become injured."
"Drop the gun Mother F*cker, or I'll blow you f*cking head off!
Seems to get better results.
But for loud music, it was completely out of line.

Biglue
05-09-2007, 11:54 AM
It was ok for her to act that way:confused: I never acted pissed off nor did I act out of character.........
Yeah but we all know about your character.......it's reflected by that black fist in the air sticker on your back window. :D :D

Rexone
05-09-2007, 11:55 AM
You've obviously never heard the CRAP this guy listens to.

TAF
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM
She was prolly testing him to see if he'd grab er and throw er down on his hood with those huge guns and give er a big smooch.
:idea: :D :sqeyes: Maybe she just wanted to tangle :devil: .....I mean Tango w/ him because she thought he looked like Emmitt Smith on "Dancing w/ the Stars" :) :sqeyes:

Biglue
05-09-2007, 11:59 AM
That sounds like a human rights violation to me.
I could imagine how upsetting it would be to turn down the 2 Live Crew to hear that. No wonder you're offended.
Yes. You should demand an apology and a ticket.
Tom have you ever had to deal with a cop's attitude as such when bumping Celine Dion at high levels? :D

Boatcop
You've obviously never heard the CRAP this guys listens to.
I be down with Snoop, Chamillionaire and da Def Jam, Yo.
But only when I want to be.
You don't hear me blasting the Beach Boys down Martin Luther King Blvd, do you?
Yo.

Kilrtoy
I simply pointed out a court decision
I never said she or you were in the right

TAF
05-09-2007, 12:02 PM
You obviously weren't at my bon fire house party when he provided his car stereo :D

GHT
05-09-2007, 12:03 PM
If they are asking for the first time or speaking to someone they shouldn't curse. BUT if they are in an altercation or confrontation, by all means they have the right to cusrse to get their point accross. Sometimes that is what it takes. They should exercise "Tact" when interacting with the "standard" person during "standard" contact.
I know all you cop type will say nothing is "standard" but I think you know what I mean. Address people politely first then, if needed do what you were trained for and cuss all you want.

TAF
05-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Yo.
Funniest shiat I read all day:D

Jbb
05-09-2007, 12:04 PM
If they are asking for the first time or speaking to someone they shouldn't curse. BUT if they are in an altercation or confrontation, by all means they have the right to cusrse to get their point accross.
Do you know that to be a fact of law?

Sleek-Jet
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
It's Brown's law #48...

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I have a hunch he's up on these type of details. :cool:

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Yo.
Nice one, Dawg. :D

Jbb
05-09-2007, 12:08 PM
I have a hunch he's up on these type of details. :cool:
I have a hunch....he's not...:p

Devilman
05-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Sounds like profile to me, dog.
LMAO! Nicely done..... :D :D

460 jus getn it
05-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Sounds like profile to me, dog.
FLMAO.

mdunn01
05-09-2007, 12:15 PM
As soon as she would of told me that, I would have turned my music down than I would have yelled back to her, " Try to be a bit more tactfull in the future, you will get more respect".
Mike

Devilman
05-09-2007, 12:16 PM
FLMAO.
Didn't 396 have a thread almost just like this one a little while back? :D

Jbb
05-09-2007, 12:18 PM
I was at Brown's house one time...and as usual, he was blasting Zamfir....master of the pan flute....at level 11.......I asked him nicely to turn it down...he flipped me off......so I had to go ahead and shoot him......lesson learned....Right Tom...?

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 12:19 PM
As soon as she would of told me that, I would have turned my music down than I would have yelled back to her, " Try to be a bit more tactfull in the future, you will get more respect".
Sounds smart.
Had I been the one requested to turn down the wailing Vanilla Ice, I would have turned it down, smiled, drove away in a respectful manner, and been happy for not getting a ticket.
.... then... a couple of miles down the road, I would have turned to homes in the passenger seat and said, "She's lucky I'm in a good mood or I would have gotten out and shown her something to turn down. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif"

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
I was at Brown's house one time...and as usual, he was blasting Zamfir....master of the pan flute....at level 11.......I asked him nicely to turn it down...he flipped me off......so I had to go ahead and shoot him......lesson learned....Right Tom...?
Actually, I had just pulled the flute from my face, held it in one hand, and was looking for the volume when you mistook that as the bird and cheneyed me to the floor.

mdunn01
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Tom,
LOL..yea no kidding, no ticket and just told whom ever I was with..whatever!
Mike

Jbb
05-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Actually, I had just pulled the flute from my face, held it in one hand, and was looking for the volume when you mistook that as the bird and cheneyed me to the floor.
Good thing that shot hit you....... where it didnt really matter....:D

PBOCOP
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
I conduct investigations into this exact thing all the time.
It really does depend on each individual situation. If the cop pulls the guy over and right away says turn the ****ing music down and curses, yes we have an issue.
If the subject is asked numerous times to turn the music down, escalating the sound level and type of language will usually accomplish the intended result. Will it always be within policy ? Probably not. In terms of discipline, this escalation will be taken into consideration.
In Boatcops example with a gun involved or some type of officer involved fight, yes, that type of language will most likely be allowed. Will it be specifically within policy ? Maybe not. But in those situations it is expected that when that ass puckers up and the use of profanity and loud clear language might save someone's life, it will be allowed.
Each situation is entirely different and there is usually more involved than a cop pulling up yelling out the window turn the ****ing music down before i give you a ****ing ticket. I record everything now and 9 out of 10 times when I play stops or contacts back to the people that are complaining, it is entirely different than their original complaint.
PBO

Tom Brown
05-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I record everything now and 9 out of 10 times when I play stops or contacts back to the people that are complaining, it is entirely different than their original complaint.
This comes as a revelation to me. :D

460 jus getn it
05-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Didn't 396 have a thread almost just like this one a little while back? :D
Which one.
Example #1 http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141020
Example #2 http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138980

Biglue
05-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Guess the moral of the story would be.....don't bump NWA's FFFF the police. :D :D :D :D

Devilman
05-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Which one.
Example #1 http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141020
Example #2 http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138980
I more specifically meant where he started a thread about getting in trouble for having the stereo too loud & then catching a bunch of shit over it here on the boards, but those will work. LMAO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2007, 01:19 PM
It depends on the situation.
It really doesn't work too well when we say:
"Would you be so kind as to place the firearm gently on the ground, and display your hands for me, please. If not you may possibly become injured."
"Drop the gun Mother F*cker, or I'll blow you f*cking head off!
Seems to get better results.
I totally agree with you Allen;)

Xlration Marine
05-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I forget the Suns Player, he was here when Barkley was here. Any way they weren't so nice to him, he was given a ticket. The law, in Tempe any ways, is a 50' rule. If the can hear it 50' away it's to high. Maybe your choice of music just sucked at that perticular moment. Try 95.5, that should sooth the savage beast.

blacksheepvictor
05-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I conduct investigations into this exact thing all the time.
It really does depend on each individual situation. If the cop pulls the guy over and right away says turn the ****ing music down and curses, yes we have an issue.
If the subject is asked numerous times to turn the music down, escalating the sound level and type of language will usually accomplish the intended result. Will it always be within policy ? Probably not. In terms of discipline, this escalation will be taken into consideration.
In Boatcops example with a gun involved or some type of officer involved fight, yes, that type of language will most likely be allowed. Will it be specifically within policy ? Maybe not. But in those situations it is expected that when that ass puckers up and the use of profanity and loud clear language might save someone's life, it will be allowed.
Each situation is entirely different and there is usually more involved than a cop pulling up yelling out the window turn the ****ing music down before i give you a ****ing ticket. I record everything now and 9 out of 10 times when I play stops or contacts back to the people that are complaining, it is entirely different than their original complaint.
PBO
I agree. The situation dictates the kind of formalities I use. I usually start out very polite and escalate form there. Hell, sometimes when dealing with total shiat bags I’ll act extra polite. It seems to get their blood boiling:devil: .
When I do choose to stop people I rarely scratch a cite. Typically it’s a warning and “drive safely.” If it’s real blatant I’ll say something to the effect. “Please don’t make me look like an asshole in the city I’m trying to keep safe and clean. Turn your music down/ slow down/ watch those red light etc.”;)
I tell you what though if someone responds with anything resembling “I pay you salary”, or gives me an attitude. Oh hell muthafokin’ no:o . It’s on now. Now you’re definitely getting a ticket and I’m going to inconvenience you as long a possible. Then I’ll give you my badge number and say have a nice day. When it comes down to it you’ll get the ticket and I’ll get a slap on the wrist. Now before the hating begins read this.
If a police officer did the same thing to me, I’d say OK and turn the music down. Then you choose whether call the department and speak with the watch commander. Gripe to him/her however be careful how you speak to them. They might tell you to eat poo.:) This way you get out of a ticket and the officer involved gets talked to about their demeanor.

MR.rvrluvr
05-09-2007, 01:48 PM
I would have asked her "Do you blow your Sargent with that mouth"....I think that would have gotten her attention....:D

centerhill condor
05-09-2007, 01:55 PM
blaring beach boys on MLK...that's a classic.

cave
05-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Mike Mike Mike. Just say Me No Habla:D No ticket, no jail.
Mesa cops are known for Shoot first ask questions later.

C-2
05-09-2007, 02:19 PM
5 page check in rule.....
There have been some stellar threads lately, I hope summer doesn't roll around for a while.:D :D
As usual, JBB and Tom Brown taking care of bizzzzzz:) Carrie Ann Anaba gives em a 10!

Lavey29
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
You could always just respond by saying "sorry, I can't hear you, my music's blastin way to loud". You have the option of calling her supervisor and filing a citizen complaint regarding her unprofessional demeanor but absent any independent unbiased witness, it will just your word against her's.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2007, 02:31 PM
If a police officer did the same thing to me, I’d say OK and turn the music down. Then you choose whether call the department and speak with the watch commander. Gripe to him/her however be careful how you speak to them. They might tell you to eat poo.:) This way you get out of a ticket and the officer involved gets talked to about their demeanor.
I tell ya the new breed. Just ain't what it used to be....

blacksheepvictor
05-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Ahh and the old dogs always bitch about the same stuff.:notam: How sad.

voodoomedman
05-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Some of us youngin's are. Even if I don't respect you I respect the badge and take it up with your superior in a professional manner.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Ahh and the old dogs always bitch about the same stuff.:notam: How sad.
Gotta love the
"IT'S ALL ABOUT ME GENERATION"

blacksheepvictor
05-09-2007, 03:25 PM
And I love the social “insecurity” (possibly 3%50) generation too. It's ok Kilr. I still have respect for my elders.:D Hey, how cool is this. This is my first (probably of many) argument with Kilr.

77charger
05-09-2007, 04:25 PM
UH ticket vs being cussed out i'd the cursing:D

Xlration Marine
05-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Mike Mike Mike. Just say Me No Habla:D No ticket, no jail.
Mesa cops are known for Shoot first ask questions later.
Yea Chandler too, just up the street a few miles. Blows a lady away with an infant in the car seat next to her. All that for faking a perscription.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
And I love the social “insecurity” (possibly 3%50) generation too. It's ok Kilr. I still have respect for my elders.:D Hey, how cool is this. This is my first (probably of many) argument with Kilr.
Its ok, someday you will realize all this. yeah 3% @ 50 sucks:rolleyes:

Boatcop
05-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Yea Chandler too, just up the street a few miles. Blows a lady away with an infant in the car seat next to her. All that for faking a perscription.
She tried to run the officer over. Dan Lovelace was cleared of any wrong-doing by a jury and the Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training board.
In a re-enactment of the shooting, reconstructed from video, the officer playing the role of Officer Lovelace became so fearful during the acceleration of the acting-suspect vehicle that he tripped and fell as he scurried backwards from the advancing car.
After a complete review, it was determined that anyone in a similar situation would have feared for their life and taken the same course of action.
Get your facts straight.

3 daytona`s
05-09-2007, 05:00 PM
There is an old saying from back where I came from, you can learn discipline in school (LOL) from the army,police, or in PRISON then you will understand RESPECT, RULES, OBEY THE LAW. Or bend over. Also I believe you earn RESPECT it is not passed out as a card.

Xlration Marine
05-09-2007, 06:06 PM
She tried to run the officer over. Dan Lovelace was cleared of any wrong-doing by a jury and the Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training board.
In a re-enactment of the shooting, reconstructed from video, the officer playing the role of Officer Lovelace became so fearful during the acceleration of the acting-suspect vehicle that he tripped and fell as he scurried backwards from the advancing car.
After a complete review, it was determined that anyone in a similar situation would have feared for their life and taken the same course of action.
Get your facts straight.
Yea ok, like people are going to believe that. Fearfull, have you seen that parking lot, I drove by the place shortly after it happened. And they didn't see Rodney King getting his ass whipped .So what about the one that ran over the guy on the motor cycle on the 17 north, and then the guy was run over by an 18 wheeler. Yea ok, skate around this one too. If a cop can arrest a person for cussing then any person should be able to do the same. But I guess if you put your life on the line every day to protect the public than the public should look the other way when a cop does wrong, not in my book. When the one backed his crown vic into the light pole, at chandler and pennington I didn't shed a tear. Long live Reno 911.

Flyinbowtie
05-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I agree with Boatcops intial response to this inquiry.
If you really think this is worthy of stepping into, then the thing to do would be to ask for a meet with her Sergeant. Could be a first time deal, and he needs to determine the facts and nip it in the bud if appropriate, or might be a continuing problem, and he needs to move on it.
One of the great skills highly sought after in law enforcment recruits has always been to quickly judge a given situation, the people involved, and then formulate the most effective way of communicating with the people.
It is damn tough to teach, and it doesn't alays work.
As for some of the verbage that passes for lyrics in music today, well, it is just a sign of the times we live in.
Oh, and Xlration, FWIW, nowadays, I think if there is EVER ANY way for a cop to get in trouble for action they take, it is safe to figure it will happen. All of the self-righteous, self-deluded, and self-appointed experts working with money hungry mouthpieces who happen to have a J.D. make careers out of it.
That is why lotsa cop cars have video recorders in them.
That is why most cops record every conversation they have with "citizens"
Leastways, that was the way things worked in my time.

Wet Dream
05-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Come to New York. If you don't hear the F word every 3 seconds, something is wrong. You guys are too soft out there. ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-10-2007, 07:02 AM
The funny thing is that I was playing music videos on my tv's. if she was playing by the book then she should have written a ticket for the tv being on while in the drivers view :idea: Goes to show how focking smart she was........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-10-2007, 07:02 AM
I was waiting for the DWB ticket.........
DRIVING WHILE BLACK :D :D :D :D

Jordy
05-10-2007, 07:03 AM
DRIVING WHILE BLACK :D :D :D :D
Wait, you're black??? I just thought you were kinda tan and liked Mr. T... :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-10-2007, 07:04 AM
Im always feeling the luv from Rexie :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Unfortunately she probably put out the word about you and every cop has yer # now. I hope nothing more comes of yer run in w/ her. You headed to the lake this weekend? How bout June 22 - 24th My sis is suppose to be visiting in June.:idea: :sqeyes: :D
Oh well, I have something for all of them;) They fuel up 2 streets over from my house. I never call on them when they drive 45mph in a 25mph zone to get fuel. The gas station isnt going anywhere. Now I will write down EVERY car number that speeds to the gas station. Then I will report all of them. We will see how they like being harrassed about dumb schit.......
I will at the gathering in june. Working on a motor as we speak;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Wait, you're black??? I just thought you were kinda tan and liked Mr. T... :D :D :D
LMFAO :D :D :D Oh my bad...........
Driving while white and black :D :D

TAF
05-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Oh well, I have something for all of them;) They fuel up 2 streets over from my house. I never call on them when they drive 45mph in a 25mph zone to get fuel. The gas station isnt going anywhere. Now I will write down EVERY car number that speeds to the gas station. Then I will report all of them. We will see how they like being harrassed about dumb schit.......
I will at the gathering in june. Working on a motor as we speak;)
You might have to rescue sis from 460.:sqeyes: :D
Please don't waste yer time w/ the cops speed'g to the pump, the target on yer back would only get conciderably bigger and we don't want that..............
How would we get to enjoy yer thump'n stereo if yer being stuck in da pokey?:sqeyes: Can't wait to hang w/ ya again. I'm a newer / gentler stereo button pusher these days........no need to be afraid.:sqeyes: :eek: :D

Jetboatguru
05-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Spitter,
maybe the stolen stereos in your trunk set the po-po off!

photo chick
05-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Maybe it was the gansta jacket?:D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30579&stc=1&d=1178811394

TAF
05-10-2007, 07:53 AM
:jawdrop: :sqeyes: Maybe it was the gansta jacket?:D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30579&stc=1&d=1178811394
By the way has anyone seen my coat since that night? I wonder if the po-po found it covering up those not so cold electronic devices in 396's trunk?:sqeyes: I don't need it anymore , found something much nicer to keep me warm at night,....smells nicer too.

460 jus getn it
05-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Right back to the top............................................LMA O

photo chick
05-10-2007, 10:25 AM
did you happen to smile at her? :D
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/***boat%20096bb.jpg

TAF
05-10-2007, 11:11 AM
He didn't have a donut in his hand or he'd a gott'n shoved in the back of the black and white quicker then a squad room clearing at hearing "Free Dunkin's & coffee at the front desk":eek: :idea: :sqeyes:
:D Well, so I've been lead to believe:D