PDA

View Full Version : Working in Corona?

Run_em_Hard
05-09-2007, 07:44 AM
I am looking at applying for a job down in Corona...my problem is where is a decent place to live that the cost isn't insane. I would need an acre or more with large animal rights. I wouldn't mind driving a little either. Any good websites to browse on?

yopengo
05-09-2007, 07:45 AM
I am looking at applying for a job down in Corona...my problem is where is a decent place to live that the cost isn't insane. I would need an acre or more with large animal rights. I wouldn't mind driving a little either. Any good websites to browse on?
Commute from Utah. :D

mobldj
05-09-2007, 07:46 AM
corona....bring the big checkbook,you might want to look in beaumont,land and critters allowed.

Run_em_Hard
05-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Commute from Utah. :D
It might be cheaper than buying a house down there:D

cdog
05-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Prices are nuts. You could get an acre over by Lake Mathews but it’s not Corona. I'd bet the price would be around 600-700k. Look around on realtor.com for horse property.

bear down
05-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Prices are nuts. You could get an acre over by Lake Mathews but it’s not Corona. I'd bet the price would be around 600-700k. Look around on realtor.com for horse property.
Probably the best...It's called Galvian Springs off Cajalco. The home are great but your looking at 800-1.1 for a 3-4k sq.ft home but about a 2 acre property though. Very nice. Norco has some newer homes in the 600-700k range with horse property.

topless
05-09-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm in Norco and you could have a zoo here if you wanted to.

superdave013
05-09-2007, 08:23 AM
If you think prices in Corona are insane just drive west about 15 min. and take a look around. lol
I've always heard how nice Utah is. Why would you want to move here?? If it's for the money it better be big money. Scratch that, HUGE money if you need that much space.

voodoomedman
05-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Nuevo, Hemet and have fun driving. Stay in Utah. Seriously. Once you get over the whole world at your fingertips lifestyle you'll want the hell outta here. It was wonderful here 15 years ago and before and has been on the decline since.

Run_em_Hard
05-09-2007, 08:34 AM
You guys sound like my wife...:D

AirtimeLavey
05-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Tons of inventory/homes for sale in the area, so good time for you to go agressive. Ivan Dan lives/works that area. He can probably steer you right. You can also click my link below for access to the MLS down here. There are a few areas surrounding Corona (Riverside, Mira Loma, Norco, etc.) that will allow you to accomodate the animals, etc. Of course, if I can be of any help, don't hesitate to call or email. Good Luck. :D

topless
05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Does Norco know you're back? I thought they escourted to the city limits awhile back.
Rio
They tried but I just keep coming back.

djunkie
05-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Tons of inventory/homes for sale in the area, so good time for you to go agressive. Ivan Dan lives/works that area. He can probably steer you right. You can also click my link below for access to the MLS down here. There are a few areas surrounding Corona (Riverside, Mira Loma, Norco, etc.) that will allow you to accomodate the animals, etc. Of course, if I can be of any help, don't hesitate to call or email. Good Luck. :D
I agree. Definately give Dan a call about properties for sale. I'm sure he can find what your looking for. :D
As for a well paying job......... Good luck I guess. :jawdrop: :D :D