PDA

View Full Version : That fricken Mayor made me puke!!

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Was watching a news conf yesterday about the fires at Griffith park, the mayor was talking about how important it was to clear brush from around your house, had his little army of kiss ass's standing around cheering him on, and then it happened, the P.O.S. broke into his speech in SPANISH!!!!!:mad:
AND NOT VERY GOOD SPANISH!! I hope he uses the same speaking skills when he visits Latin American countries to discuss gangs, I'm sure they get quite a kick out of this jackass destroying the language!!!
Crap...just thinking about it makes me want to puke again!!!!:(

purrfecttremor
05-09-2007, 10:17 AM
You'r not the only one upset. Fock him :mad:

Hallett19
05-09-2007, 10:22 AM
The guy can barely speak!! Every other word was "uhhh" or "ummm". He made almost no sense at all. He was trying to explain how we have contracts with other fire agencies and he sounded like a fool!!
"We uhhh, have umm, ahhh, contracts with ahhhh, other ah, agencies, and ummm, so uhhh, we uhh, arent too ahhh, worried ummm, about ahh covering the ah, fires".
La queso esta en la bano Villagrosa!!
What is even worse, is he took the second half of his wife's last name and incorporated with his previous last name of Villa....what a poon!!!
BTW, I'm not a fan.

mdunn01
05-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Being a Battalion Chief for the USFS in Riverside, I just about died when I saw him doing the PIO stuff for LA City, GET him the FOCK out of there and put in your real PIO( LA City), the the stupid mayor and his campaign for the office of CA bs....

eliminatedsprinter
05-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Was watching a news conf yesterday about the fires at Griffith park, the mayor was talking about how important it was to clear brush from around your house, had his little army of kiss ass's standing around cheering him on, and then it happened, the P.O.S. broke into his speech in SPANISH!!!!!:mad:
AND NOT VERY GOOD SPANISH!! I hope he uses the same speaking skills when he visits Latin American countries to discuss gangs, I'm sure they get quite a kick out of this jackass destroying the language!!!
Crap...just thinking about it makes me want to puke again!!!!:(
Of course he wants us to clear our brush. I'll give you one guess as to who he would like us to hire to do it:rolleyes:
Remember his speech at last years pro illegal alien march "we clean your toilets"..yadda, yadda, blaa, blaa, blaa

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 11:46 AM
12 Noon News...he Just Did It Again, This Time He Warned You First!!!

Rexone
05-09-2007, 11:46 AM
The guy's a camera whoore. Plain and simple.
I think it's kind of amusing. :)

Baja Big Dog
05-09-2007, 11:48 AM
The guy's a camera whoore. Plain and simple.
I think it's kind of amusing. :)
Its definitely comical!!!!:D

RitcheyRch
05-09-2007, 11:53 AM
He does that at every news conference. I freaking hate it. Who voted him in anyways?

eliminatedsprinter
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
He does that at every news conference. I freaking hate it. Who voted him in anyways?
People were just voting to fire Hahn. Hahn was such a horrible mayor that people figured even Villaragosa couldn't be worse.
They were right too. Villaragosa isn't any worse than Hahn. In fact he may be a lttle bit better. However, that still makes him pretty dam# awful...:( The Villaragosa/Hahn choice is the worst choice I have ever seen on an election ballot...