PDA

View Full Version : DEMHS Money spend it or lose it

AZKC
05-09-2007, 02:21 PM
We had a little left over in the Homeland Security budget so we picked up a couple of these.
MMG-180's
http://www.gensetwest.com/images/80_tandem.JPG.jpeg

RiverDave
05-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Way to keep our tax dollars down.. ;) :D
What the hell is that thing anyways?
A generator perhaps?
RD

AZKC
05-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Yep its a gen about 4 1/2 tons, puts out around 155kw at full load, I think

Sleek-Jet
05-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Way to keep our tax dollars down.. ;) :D
What the hell is that thing anyways?
A generator perhaps?
RD
Yeah... it'd be nice if the county would pave a road or two around the area... before we are all driving on gravel again... :mad: :D
Looks like a generator to me... so KC did you guys buy from Jordan???

AZKC
05-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah... it'd be nice if the county would pave a road or two around the area... before we are all driving on gravel again... :mad: :D
Looks like a generator to me... so KC did you guys buy from Jordan???
Our Homeland guys got them somewhere, we just store and maintain them. Picked up some huge ass circus tent deal also, these Gens are for running the A/C sytem that cools the tent.

Jordy
05-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Good luck with the Magnums. We had some when we were partnered up with GE and they weren't the most reliable. Decided to try and be too fancy with their electronic controls and didn't like being out in the real world with dust, moisture, bugs, and a myriad of other elements. Needless to say, we didn't even consider Magnums when we were shopping. ;) :D
I do have guys that know how to work on them though. Very experienced. :D :D :D

AZKC
05-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Long term these things will probably never even get run:rolleyes: Your tax dollars at work:) Dats the way da guberment works:D