DeltaSigBoater
05-10-2007, 08:54 AM
I see it now "Desert Storm 2008" Lake Lice Class, LOL :D

Ziggy
05-10-2007, 09:46 AM
My how things have changed from the old JS400/440 :D:D

Chipster27
05-10-2007, 09:59 AM
My Seadoos are 215 HP supercharged and run about 70. It's fun to see the face of most Vee owners as you pull away from them :D
Scary fast considering anyone with $11,000 can go buy one and most don't understand the of physics turning with jet propulsion.

Trailer Park Casanova
05-10-2007, 10:09 AM
The feedback from Kawi owners is good, and the quality of the PWC is good too.

HocusPocus
05-10-2007, 10:20 AM
My Seadoos are 215 HP supercharged and run about 70. It's fun to see the face of most Vee owners as you pull away from them :D
Scary fast considering anyone with $11,000 can go buy one and most don't understand the of physics turning with jet propulsion.
i have an 06 gtx now with 155hp and it tops out at about 60 which is plenty fast for me, i don't see myself owning one of the 250hp pwcs.

bilgewiper
05-10-2007, 10:40 AM
I have the non-supercharged version (ultra LX) and it's a ship compared to the other Polaris that I own. Definnantly not manuverable like the Polaris but flys thru the rough water better than my little Lavey craft. When I am running 55mph (top for the LX) I do wish I had the added supercharger and extra 11mph of the 250x (they usually GPS at 66mph stock) but considering mine runs on regular vs. premium gas and uses a whole lot less fuel I am happy ...............for now.

Kim Hanson
05-10-2007, 02:44 PM
I eat those things, they are fast I will have to say! But I have more HP than they do.....so it's, bye-bye.............( . )( . ).............:D :D

riverracerx
05-10-2007, 03:46 PM
I would actually love one of those new 250 Kawi's.
I miss riding!
http://riverracerx.com/rrx/blaster.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
05-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Impressive, but I don't want one, and I outrun them too. :D

riverroyal
05-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I was on factory seadoo,my pwc had about 145hp.It cost about 35k to get that.It was very scary fast.NO way a 1st time PWC owner should be allowed to purchase something with 250hp and weighs 700pds.Someones gonna die

OCMerrill
05-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Zero Down with your good credit :D :D :D
By the way congrats on your new ride. I think you have crossed over. One lice turns in front of you at speed....:jawdrop: And you will be a yelling like the rest of us.:)
You know, my kids have to (by Law) take a saftey course, pass it, and wear the "official sticker" on their helmets to ride their quads. This is for 50cc of screaming power. Compared to 70 mph Rice Lice....nothing extra required.
Your point well taken.

riverroyal
05-10-2007, 06:11 PM
a few PWC safety classes for the sd lifegaurds years back.You cant fix stupid:D

Chipster27
05-11-2007, 03:28 AM
By the way congrats on your new ride. I think you have crossed over. One lice turns in front of you at speed....:jawdrop: And you will be a yelling like the rest of us.:)
Thanks, and you're right :D, but I was always worried about anyone turning in front of me! As with driving a car it's all about trying to antcipate what the driver around you is going to do and assessing your options . Twenty five years without an accident, knock on wood.
Cross over was bound to happen, it was just a matter of timing, the green light from my wife, and $$$ ;).
Hope to see you out there.

Chipster27
05-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Yes, that's a real 2.5 Merc V6 EFI shoehorned into this Polaris.
That's crazy, but after reading the twin jet article in last month's Hot Boat, doesn't he run in to the same problem Froggy is having where the pump can only handle so much through put and you end up limiting your top speed?

OCMerrill
05-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks, and you're right :D, but I was always worried about anyone turning in front of me! As with driving a car it's all about trying to antcipate what the driver around you is going to do and assessing your options . Twenty five years without an accident, knock on wood.
Cross over was bound to happen, it was just a matter of timing, the green light from my wife, and $$$ ;).
Hope to see you out there.
I could never catch you now. Lake lice I can catch...well until now:eek: :eek:
No doubt this ski is destined to be ridden by some 11 year old kid. Shit.