PDA

View Full Version : Daycruiser for the BBT's ?

Her454
05-16-2003, 11:29 AM
Jim & Marina, saw a Daycruiser today at the Bayliner (yea I know) Dealership on 99 in Sac.
Dont know if you want to go thru a Dealership but it looked like a nice boat and its used. There is also one on Hwy 12 outside of Lodi, nice boat, V-Drive, Blue and Maroon, tandem trailer. I'll check it out tomorrow (if I dont have to work) for you and get the number and specifics if you want. Let me know.

BigBoyToys
05-17-2003, 02:56 PM
Of course we want to know :D Never have enough boats ya know.... wink
Just got back from picking up our old/new Biesemeyer. Marina says yes....I can put a blown motor in it eek! Now if I could only find a good deal on one....
on a more sour note, I blew up the transmission in the Suburban last night going out to get the Biesemeyer. But, I'm happy....got my boat back!

BigBoyToys
05-17-2003, 02:57 PM
and now I'm going to bed...been awake for 38 hours straight. sleeping

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-17-2003, 02:58 PM
Her454:
Jim & Marina, saw a Daycruiser today at the Bayliner (yea I know) Dealership on 99 in Sac.
Dont know if you want to go thru a Dealership but it looked like a nice boat and its used. There is also one on Hwy 12 outside of Lodi, nice boat, V-Drive, Blue and Maroon, tandem trailer. I'll check it out tomorrow (if I dont have to work) for you and get the number and specifics if you want. Let me know. Thank you, We just now got back from South California. Very long trip with no sleep. can you check out the daycruiser for me and see how much Dough they want. You know I never go to Sac by myself,I get lost to easy. :D one V-drive is enough for now seeing how we just picked one up for Jim. Now I need a daycruiser to cruise the lake and pull kids. If you hear of any blown motors for sale, let me or Jim know we are looking for one. :D

BigBoyToys
05-20-2003, 05:28 PM
Well???? :confused:
What did ya find out on the Daycruisers Her454?
Still looking for engines too! I think I am high bid on ebay on 2 BBC's right now. We'll see how the luck holds out. :rolleyes:

Her454
05-20-2003, 05:33 PM
Didnt think you were interested...I'll check it out in the am on the way to work or give them a call and let you know.
Gonna be in Red Bluff or are you sticking to CFW?

BigBoyToys
05-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Her454:
Didnt think you were interested...I'll check it out in the am on the way to work or give them a call and let you know.
Gonna be in Red Bluff or are you sticking to CFW? Of course we're interested....it is a boat isn't it? Then yep...we're interested! Silly Girl wink
Maybe it was that I was awake for 38 hours when I last posted and read this topic....But we got the old boat back!!!! :D :D :D
We are sticking to CFW. We will be there from Thursday afternoon until Monday around noon. We have spot #28 on south shore near the ramp but will probably not use it....we will probably camp right there on the beach at the cove. We thought about going to Red Bluff for 1 day but I don't think so. We are gonna relax and water ski, fish, etc etc. Drop by if you're in the area.

Her454
05-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Jim, they sold the V-drive on Hwy 12 and the one at the Bayliner dealership was for some boat show and they sold it yesterday. I'll keep my eyes open.
I'll be in Red Bluff, you guys have fun and I'll see you at CFW.

LeE ss13
05-21-2003, 07:24 AM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Thank you, We just now got back from South California..... SOUTH California ???? I suppose you tell people you are going to Frisco when you go to SAN Francisco? Anyway ... we'll all keep an eye out for you for a Crusier. Prices will be better after the 4th of July.
[ May 21, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: LeE ss13 ]

superV
05-21-2003, 10:46 AM
I still have my Eliminator 20' Sport Cruiser V-Drive for sale $8500 take it? :D

Flat Nasty
05-21-2003, 12:05 PM
Co-worker of mine has a bad 1988 Liberator w/ a healthy 454 in it. Asking $9,000.00 for it, I've been on this boat many times and its a blast for a family cruiser! I can get pics if you'd like.