PDA

View Full Version : alpine 9885

riverratrob
05-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Who is the best place on the internet to look for this stereo,or who do you trust.

phebus
05-10-2007, 10:46 AM
I personally don't like buying electronics from the internet. I'd rather pay a little more, and if a warranty issue arises, get it handled face to face.
Also, I was going to go with the 9885, but primarily will be using iPod, and possibly satellite radio and don't really have a need for the cd player, so I'm now going with the X-001 as it is an easier unit to navigate with the iPod.

riverratrob
05-10-2007, 11:11 AM
I personally don't like buying electronics from the internet. I'd rather pay a little more, and if a warranty issue arises, get it handled face to face.
Also, I was going to go with the 9885, but primarily will be using iPod, and possibly satellite radio and don't really have a need for the cd player, so I'm now going with the X-001 as it is an easier unit to navigate with the iPod.Thanks for the input

Jetdriver
05-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Call over to Alex at International Auto Radio. They are located in No. Hollywood, so not a huge drive for ya. He will give you a killer deal on anything Alpine. He just hooked me up with the new w205 for way under cost and on the first day it came out. His number is 818-761-5131
Shawn