PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Arrested On Molestation Charges

DeltaSigBoater
05-10-2007, 12:52 PM
HUNTINGTON BEACH– A middle school teacher was arrested today on suspicion of molesting a 14-year-old female student over a two-month span in 2005.
Daniel Axtell, 36, is accused of befriending the student at Talbert Middle School while she had reportedly had personal problems, and even meeting with parents to create a veil of trust, officials said.
Over the following two month span, from April 1 to June 1, 2005, Axtell is accused of committing lewd acts and having sexual intercourse with the girl on several occasions; meeting in motel rooms or in a car.
He is charged with eight felony counts: six counts of lewd acts upon a 14-year-old child, one count of sexual penetration by foreign object of a minor and on one count of first-degree burglary.
If convicted on all counts, Axtell could face 8 years in state prison.
He is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail and is to be arraigned Friday, May 4, at 1:30 p.m. at the West Justice Center in Westminster.
A school official said Axtell no longer worked for the school at the time of his arrest.
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_1679971.php
What a sick FOCKER!!! :mad:

DAVEO
05-10-2007, 01:00 PM
This freak should be hung by his balls and shot with bb guns till dead.:mad:

Magic34
05-10-2007, 01:09 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_1679971.php
What a sick FOCKER!!! :mad:
Damn... If you want drama, read the message board below that article.

mondorally
05-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Damn... If you want drama, read the message board below that article.
And I thought ***boat had bad spelling and grammar!

Gotta love it....
05-10-2007, 01:36 PM
What a sick M F 'r..........

ratso
05-10-2007, 01:52 PM
...ah yes, the difference when the roles are reversed.

barbigrl
05-10-2007, 03:16 PM
We represent a lot of Molesters here at my firm. Some crazy shit goes on out there.

BigBoyBlue
05-10-2007, 11:20 PM
west justice center....haha i had to server jury duty there. a big F-U to the FN idiot teacher who makes my city look bad. stay away from kids and find a real woman.

ratso
05-11-2007, 05:55 AM
I believe it was Richard Pryor that was busted with a 13 year old girl many years ago, and was being interviewed by Barbara Walters soon after... She was appalled and asked him "Well, what do you have to say for yourself???"
His reply was "Well, all I can say is, It Sho Was Good!!!"
I don't agree with what happened here, but face it, in today's society, most teens are fukkin' like rabbits about the time they hit this age.

NOTALENT
05-11-2007, 06:03 AM
Wow...thats down the street....that is scary. Got to relay this throughout the company just incase anyones kids went there.....SICK FOCK!

Kachina26
05-11-2007, 09:44 AM
...ah yes, the difference when the roles are reversed.
No kidding, one of the many quotes from a similar thread
seriously i dont think i woulda ruined that and squeled. lucky bastard.
Not picking on WOT, just making a point.