PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jay............

DILLIGAF
05-10-2007, 01:53 PM
I will post some pics of the truck I bought from you next week. It should be lifted and looking good. This will include the new grill and so forth. I guess MagnaFlow wants the truck for a week or so to completely install/test the exhaust. They would do it at no charge but I don't want to be without my truck for a week or so.
Here are the rims I am going with:
http://www.4wheelcustoms.com/Products.asp?Cat=410
Here is what the grill will look like:
http://trexbillet.com/index.php?compid=101197&sku=1016963&hdwt=31101&loc=101&dealer=no&PHPSESSID=6ca8248cf36aebc988622c3cc71207ec
Anyhow....pics to follow after the install is complete

PHOTOGLOU
05-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I will post some pics of the truck I bought from you next week. It should be lifted and looking good. This will include the new grill and so forth. I guess MagnaFlow wants the truck for a week or so to completely install/test the exhaust. They would do it at no charge but I don't want to be without my truck for a week or so.
Here are the rims I am going with:
http://www.4wheelcustoms.com/Products.asp?Cat=410
Here is what the grill will look like:
http://trexbillet.com/index.php?compid=101197&sku=1016963&hdwt=31101&loc=101&dealer=no&PHPSESSID=6ca8248cf36aebc988622c3cc71207ec
Anyhow....pics to follow after the install is complete
I like it.....

CornWater
05-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Jay, is Fab Tec now producing a lift for the heavy dutys? I haven't been able to find anything yet for the new body style.

PHOTOGLOU
05-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Jay, is Fab Tec now producing a lift for the heavy dutys? I haven't been able to find anything yet for the new body style.
Yes... From what I understand the shock hoop had to be redesigned for the body but it should be in production now as they used my truck for R & D and it has it.... I like their lift alot....

dirtracer
05-10-2007, 10:29 PM
does the fabtech lift still widen the front end?...i know the cst does not

PHOTOGLOU
05-11-2007, 12:19 PM
does the fabtech lift still widen the front end?...i know the cst does not
I don't think so... They did not change the spindels or the lower arm so that is what I am basing that statement on.....

rdcjuanb
05-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes the fabtech kit will still widen your trackwidth anytime you are using a CV spacer this happens, the CST does not. The new HD is identical to the old HD so almost every lift out there will fit, its the dual shock hoop that is running into issues based on the shape of the new fender well, Fabtech hoop will be out anyday and CST uses the 1500hd hoop and it works well. They are currently building a specific hoop for the new truck. The 08 model will be completely different from what I am hearing so it will be awhile before lifts are available for it.

DILLIGAF
05-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Dropped the truck off today and should have it all done on Monday. Can't wait till it's done. Took some before pics and will take some after pics to compare.
In the meantime I am driving some little friggin' Saturn SUV :(
Dale at Saddleback Performance was willing to let me drive his lifted truck while he was doing the work but I couldn't do that. I would feel terrible if something happened to his truck while I had it.
Saw Pixalated Pussys husband (his shop is next door) and waved at him as I sped away in the little bitch ass SUV but I am sure he did not know who the **** I was....lol

DILLIGAF
05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
The lift/tires are on but not the exhaust and grill. The grill parts are back ordered and I don't want to post pics until it is complete.
Dale is very happy with how it looks and now he wants a new truck :)

PHOTOGLOU
05-14-2007, 06:27 PM
The lift/tires are on but not the exhaust and grill. The grill parts are back ordered and I don't want to post pics until it is complete.
Dale is very happy with how it looks and now he wants a new truck :)
Well please don't forget about me....... Hope to see pics soon....

DILLIGAF
05-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Well please don't forget about me....... Hope to see pics soon....
I won't Jay and I will post the pics as soon as it is complete.....

PHOTOGLOU
05-14-2007, 07:09 PM
I won't Jay and I will post the pics as soon as it is complete.....
Thank You....