PDA

View Full Version : CAT ATTACK lodging

Eliminator 4 Life
05-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Im planning on attending the cat attack this year. I have not been to Shasta since I was like 10 years old. I have no idea where everyone is staying at the lake. I would like to stay close to everyone else and close to the activitys. So if anyone can tell me who has rooms still that is close to everything that would be great. Thanks for your help. Rob

Just foreplay
05-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Not sure about everyone else, but I am staying at Bridge Bay..
Bay bridge is sold out when you call into there reservations dept, but put your name on the list and make sure you call back a few times a week to"remind" them and I am sure you will get one...It worked for me..
Good luck and see you there!

acatitude
05-10-2007, 06:32 PM
actually its bridge bay but whos counting. like he said put your name in and there will probably be some cancellations. or go to the cat attack thread and ask if anyone is cancelling to get in touch with yu before they call and cancel.. look forward to seeing you there

Napanutt
05-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I know that there's no RV at BB;a couple places not to far upstream...anyone else going that route?

acatitude
05-10-2007, 07:40 PM
another option if u didnt want to camp would be to just drive back to redding saturday night get a room there. its only about 20 minutes

Just foreplay
05-11-2007, 06:00 AM
Napanutt, I am sure you are familiar with the area but here is a up dated local link anyway http://www.shastalake.com/ :D :D :D